Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 (61741 Views)

Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by CastedDude: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Controversial Nigerian pastor, Prophet Andrew Ejimadu popularly known as SEER 1 of Christ Freedom, has claimed to have healed a 28-year-old man simply identified as Anthony who allegedly became pregnant after sleeping with his master's wife in his absence. The pastor who is currently in South Africa, claims the young man was healed by his anointing oil.

Below is a report shared by the church online;

Anthony is a 28 years old boy, he has been serving his master for the past 6 years.

Twelve months ago his master travelled to China to buy goods, at night the wife to his master went to his bedroom and seduced him, forcing him to make love to her.

Starting from that day Anthony became pregnant, a baby was always moving in his tummy, he went to the hospital and the hospital confirmed that Anthony (a man) was pregnant.

They took him to everywhere including so many churches but his condition worsened.

Finally they brought him to me, Immediately I Anointed his tummy with DO AS I SAY OIL, the evil baby disappeared, his tummy was reduced to a six packed flat tummy within a space of 2 minutes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pastor-reveals-man-got-pregnant-sleeping-masters-wife-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by CastedDude: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by CaptainGOOD: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by AntiWailer: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
You may miss which blessing ?

6 pack from that 1 amusement pack ?

angry grin grin grin

People are extremely gullible.

Pot bellied men should stop exercise and go for the oil to have 6 packs. F00lish people

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by opsynea2j(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Booked

1 Like

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Gentlevin: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
heheheheh "do as I say'.....pastor where that oil, I need am for my landlord.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Khd95(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
this pastor na scamgrin

pls can u tel us what happened to the pregnancy afyer u *healed* the man...did the bele disappear just like dat??

ohh pls also provide us with medical report that says the man is *pregnant* and how many month old

for those of u that will quote me to defend this scam of a pastor..may spiritual pregnancy fall on ugrin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by divinehand2003(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Was it the anointing oil that transformed his distended tummy to a 6 packs flat belly? Or rather it's the healing power vested in Faith in Jesus Christ?

6 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Luckylife(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is this why Africa are left behind because of the mentality and sense of reasoning! I believed in miracles but genius convincing one . Not fabricated once use in deceiving gullible Africans .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
i smell lies
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Paperwhite(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Africans and previous gullibility.SMH! cry

1 Like

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by meezynetwork(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Smh
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by myners007: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Powerful Man of God
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by BruncleZuma: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017

6 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by contactmorak: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
28yrs old boy

2 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
They took him to everywhere including so many churches but his condition worsened.
Finally they brought him to me, Immediately I Anointed his tummy with DO AS I SAY OIL, the evil baby disappeared, his tummy was reduced to a six packed flat tummy within a space of 2 minutes.

20 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
People actually attend his church?

My Gawd!
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by towsyne: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In Jesus voice 'IT IS FINISHED'

1 Like

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by soberdrunk(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Can the prophet heal my "Beer pregnancy"?? angry
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by devindevin2000: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
He must be an afonja...they will sleep with anything including grandmothers and dead women. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Obito555(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fake movie... Abeg who is the producer
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Adaumunocha(f): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Constipation?
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by bentlywills(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Somebody shout Fire!!! grin
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by lenghtinny(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lies angry
Evil baby ko, Bush baby nii

8 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by favourmic(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
CastedDude:
Controversial Nigerian pastor, Prophet Andrew Ejimadu popularly known as SEER 1 of Christ Freedom, has claimed to have healed a 28-year-old man simply identified as Anthony who allegedly became pregnant after sleeping with his master's wife in his absence. The pastor who is currently in South Africa, claims the young man was healed by his anointing oil.

Below is a report shared by the church online;

Anthony is a 28 years old boy, he has been serving his master for the past 6 years.

Twelve months ago his master travelled to China to buy goods, at night the wife to his master went to his bedroom and seduced him, forcing him to make love to her.

Starting from that day Anthony became pregnant, a baby was always moving in his tummy, he went to the hospital and the hospital confirmed that Anthony (a man) was pregnant.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pastor-reveals-man-got-pregnant-sleeping-masters-wife-photos.html

my hate for pastor no be small see format
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Stanleyville(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
cow head scammer!smiley
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by pol23: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Naija...Where the most unexpected happens everyday.
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Ayopredict: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
I wonder why God is so gentle to liars, I wish he flog them immediarely they drop d lies

How man go get belle nah, foolish lie angry

Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Oladipo1166(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
I 'll comment when my bear grow
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by marttol: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
This Is one of The Reasons Why Some People Don't Believe In The Servants of GOD
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by onosprince(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wow... The Do as i say oil also gives six pack grin
Re: "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Luckylife:
Is this why Africa are left behind because of the mentality and sense of reasoning! I believed in miracles but genius convincing one . Not fabricated once use in deceiving gullible Africans .
Aficans has been retarded spiritually since they decided to serve idols, they have transfered the same idol worship into Church. You cannot srvr God and mammon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.