Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Love Again 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Again 2 (629 Views)

I Found Love Again / Why I Can't Love Again (A Short Story) : Written By Umoren Elisha / Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Again 2 by Fhaysal: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
CHAPTER TWO
Ehen?! Are you for real? Shouted kehinde. She has always been the dramatic one of the twins, she is good at hyping things and can read between the lines. Taiwo till today still wonders how she got married before her because kehinde is the type that does not believes in love while they were growing up.
Yes, am serious’ Taiwo replied, since meeting Johnson the previous week, her mood has lightened a bit. And it took Kehinde a lot of pressuring and teasing before Taiwo finally agreed to tell her, that was before she made her swear not to tell anyone, not even her husband. Taiwo doesn’t want her fiancée to hear anything about it, and she knows how much of a tell tale Kehinde is, Paul can be so insecure’ she regularly complains to her twin sister.
So, what do you think is going to happen now? Kehinde ask
I swear if I tell you I have an idea, am lying’ Taiwo said disappointed. She’s really hoping for something between her and Johnson but there is Paul. Paul was the guy she finally agreed to settle down with even though she never really liked him after her parents have pestered the life out of her. The last time she met with her parents was during Kehinde’s second naming ceremony, and they did not part on good terms, she really wanted to be left alone but her parents will hear nothing of such. They started fixing dates for her with different guys and she got tired and later succumbed to her parents’ wish by agreeing to settle down with Paul.
You sha know that Paul will be deeply hurt if you leave him’ Kehinde reminded her, and if you ask me, he is a nice guy and will make a good husband unlike Johnson who is a celeb, only God knows the number of girls that are wishing to be in bed with him and how many girls he has been in bed with. All those Yoruba demons, you can’t trust them’ she added scornfully
Taiwo looked at Kehinde and wondered why she even told her in the first place, Kehinde is very good at pointing out the negative part of anything. Taiwo there and then made up her mind to continue seeing Johnson, she will keep Paul at bay and postpone her wedding which is to take place in the next 4 months, just in case Johnson happens to be the player Kehinde painted him to be. She hoped otherwise though.

(1) (Reply)

Between Chimanda Adichie and Hilarry Clinton / You Must Marry Me O"ceece Told Tobi(joke) / An Open Letter To Mighty Israel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.