Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) (35709 Views)

Delta: Woman Bites Off Another’s Breast In Bloody Fuel Queue Fight / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by Obito555(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
The woman must be a fan of ponmo..
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by femolii: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
osu
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
sad Poto womam
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by chieni(f): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
9jvirgin:
I don't believe all these senseless news from PM News. Something within me tells me its all nonsense.
oga things are happening oh, so don't be surprised.
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why am I not surprised? undecided
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:09am On Nov 08, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again! hw kom na only dz guy dey gt all dz kind news?
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by Fxwarrior: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Na waoh! Just when I thought I have read it all. The devil is a learner. Imagine!

Every evil woman in my life and destiny die by fire in Jesus name. Die, die, die, die, die...
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by doncollino: 4:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Not surprised, the is orgi attached to her name
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by teejet: 5:54am On Nov 08, 2017
chronique:
Jesus! How did a man manage to put this type of thing inside his house? Tomorrow, she might end up biting off his manhood. This one is a pure witch.
Deliverance case. Rita claimed not to know how it happened. She needs help ASAP.
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by AbdulCLO: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2017
History tells us that the republic of biafruad love eating human flesh when they got no meat. dnt qoute me o o nah my biafra histry teacher said so
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by khome(f): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2017
cashlurd:
I attribute this stupidity between the two mothers as a result of poverty. When you live in a posh neighborhood, you don't even get to see your neighbor talkless of engaging in fisticuffs.

The husband of the devourer should better becarefuLil before he wakes up one-day in the land of the dead all thanks to his wife and her bad attitude.
Can everyone afford posh neighborhood?
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by cashlurd(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2017
khome:
Can everyone afford posh neighborhood?

Definitely not everyone. I merely stated an instance of situations that should lead to a peaceful life.
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by MxFactor: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2017
So carnivorous
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by showghan(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Oh my God... it's real

Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by khome(f): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2017
cashlurd:

Definitely not everyone. I merely stated an instance of situations that should lead to a peaceful life.
Toor
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by U2ice(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2017
shocked shocked swallowed it ke shocked shocked

Na so one swallow condom.... undecided
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by CowbellY: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
I always say it.

Most lagosians are mad.
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by maasoap(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2017
cashlurd:
I attribute this stupidity between the two mothers as a result of poverty. When you live in a posh neighborhood, you don't even get to see your neighbor talkless of engaging in fisticuffs.

The husband of the devourer should better becarefuLil before he wakes up one-day in the land of the dead all thanks to his wife and her bad attitude.
It is quite amazing how we easily associate every criminal or greedy act to poverty. Even if she lives in a duplex, wouldn't she still interact with other people outside her house? People fight at work places, people fight in the traffic and so on.
70% of Nigeria population are poor and many live in such neighbourhood, why is this kind of incident not happening everywhere.
It is all about who you are, rich or poor.
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by dfo12(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Dracula fell on her. She is living the twilight saga for real. Cannibalism gradually resurfacing.
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by CioAngels(f): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-bites-off-co-tenants-eyelid-swallows/

Carol, let Rita go to jail, don't settle out of court, she will later humilate you with disgrace. What money will her husband pay that will bring back your eyelid and finger? Letting her go freely will give her the power to boost against you. Carol, don't take the shame and the disgrace, let her go to jail. Is Rita a vampire? Don't let anybody or a pastor deceive you with, you are a christian. Hypocracy will be on display here.
Re: Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) by mrchikelua994: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
fund your account with this simple technique .

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / 4 Goats Arrested In Kogi For Straying (photos) / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos)