Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36062 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Person property u no dey fear shocked anyway as u be ukwu chairman he can’t do natin grin

Kai see drama all over Nl
The funny things I saw some guys or ppl saying this is lame .. insulting others ... tired of the drama blah blah blah ( thank good say I ain’t got Fuvk s to give but them worst past anything stack on stack of ill doings .......

And I’m like what a fuvking bunch of hypocrites .... same ppl wey post others nudes forming saint just to asslick .... and dey are asslicking person wey no kuku send or get loyalty lol

dats nairaland for ucheesy

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by iykekelvins(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mimzyy:

Boo boo. Awayu
I'm fine o. Hbu?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Lalas247(f): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
dats nairaland for ucheesy
The tin just weak me grin
Anyway how ur side ... here just cold no be small cry
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Mimzyy(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Mimzyy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
iykekelvins:
I'm fine o. Hbu?

Been good..sleep tight

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by digglevictor(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
well no girl in her right senses will date a nairalander, not when we've seen firsthand what they're capable of

I have never chatted with a nairaland guy off nairaland before yet they were able to frame me with tailored nude pics just to soil my reputation

Have a little fallout with them and your dirty linen is all over nairaland in secs

Maturity is an individual thing I know but I won't take my chances better safe than sorry.

You can't even get my phone number anywhere online

Yes I value my privacy that much
i smell lies..... Someone give me that jay-Z pic.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by banre(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
FTrebirth:

why couldn't he 'make it happen' when tottenham whooping their ass? grin

a good player's worth is tested at crucial moments and leo has proven himself lord over tapnaldo. see how he singlehandedly gave argentina a ticket to russia when all hopes were lost. that's a very rare magic in the world of soccer. cheesy

as for madrid, they're getting knocked out after this first stage coz they're meeting either bayern or city.

that 1 no b new thing now....tapnaldo did it in 2013 wen he scored a hat-trick against sweden in WC playoffs.... did it against Wolfsburg in 2015-16. champs league finals, so wat d heck r u talkin abt??
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2017
TSOM:

[s]
After two hours of constantly viewing this thread since I began the post-mortem operation disemboweling you, a two-sentence long , less than twenty words reply is all you could present as a retort? You need another four hours, you dyslexic vomit of a dying anaconda? You don't do e-fight yet you scripted a reply as weak as every spermatozoa your testiscles produces?

"Let's meet offline"? Isn't that the line you used on the girl whose picture you uploaded to shame her which lured her into walking into the den of a sadistic prick?

I always knew you were bi-curious. You shamed her 'cause she said no to your desire of letting you expressing the rectum-craving side of you in her añal orifice?

You need pictures of nude men in bed with you to upload on Nairaland too? Is that how you planned your coming out party, Caringguy a.k.a Nairaland Bobrisky?

Cross-dressing foôl !
[/s]
trash.
coward. go meet am offline. stop dey scream like woman abeg
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2017
DrinkLimca:
For that particular male nairalander that i have his home address..

I really think, i saved his life, even if he didn't know till today...
how'd you get a fellow guys' home address? faggit?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by obontami: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
FTrebirth:

empty barrel! grin

if you were rich and well connected you wouldn't still be battling eczema at your age. and don't threaten me...you know i have your pictures, you always wail to the mods when i use them to troll you.

dirty pig, i would advise you bath with a medicated soap and dettol to treat your skin, but i doubt you can afford those.

even if i give you my pictures, phone number and home address i'd still live my normal life without fear of being stalked or murdered because i know who's making the threats... soft orgasms, the toad face nairaland version of bobrisky who claims he's a player but can't even get a short contract with nixoderm fc. cheesy grin

it's not asslicking, it's called being loyal. that's the essence of friendship, you bleaching dummy! and i only warned you not to tread that path again. you could have made your point without calling names but the ringworms eating out your brain wouldn't let you reason properly. but since you've cleared the air with a reason i'll leave at that.

go play your monkey-post street match and be careful not to pick a nail with your foot.

hahaha! shocked

fucktoto! kuku kee me!

see finishing... so you bad like this!
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by missingribs: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bibi294:

Not after they accused you of being ugly and an olosho... Yet, they'll send u senseless pms

don't mind them... inferiority complex dey worry dem
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Jodha(f): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nairaland guys are the undateable ones oo
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by IamD18: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jodha:
Nairaland guys are the undateable ones oo

Create the thread
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Jodha(f): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:

Create the thread

Expect a thread tmrw...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by IamD18: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jodha:

Expect a thread tmrw...
Mention me whenever you do because i'll be coming to attack you cheesy
Failure to mention me, I'll chop off your boobs tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.