Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is There Any Midi Keyboard That Doesn't Work With Electricity - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is There Any Midi Keyboard That Doesn't Work With Electricity (474 Views)

Who Knows A Good Yamaha Musical Keyboard That I Can Buy? / Neatly Used Midi Keyboard For Sale / Midi Keyboard Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Midi Keyboard That Doesn't Work With Electricity by lastchild: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
I want to make beat when there's no Nepa light, just like laptop mustn't function with Nepa light, is there any midi keyboard that can do the same?

I have one useless keyboard that uses battery but immediately you insert the battery it will show battery low and the next is off

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Overhyped Nigerian Artiste? / [HIPHOP VIDEO] Kidi Ft. Davido & Mayorkun – Odo / VIDEO: Wizkid – From Lagos To London Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.