Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (114569 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Seyi Shay Over Fight With Tiwa Savage / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

You must be smoking some strong stuff.

List which countries allow public nudity. And then follow it with how "the public are obstructed in the exercise or enjoyment of any right that is common to all" by nudity.

Can you prove public sex is not punishable in the UK?

Before assuming that I’m smoking some strong stuff, be sure that you’re absolutely sure about your stance.

You may look up “London annual naked run”, “Toronto naked bike ride”, “Denmark Roskilde naked run”, etc.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dohhnutt1(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2017
@Last!

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Wallace2107:
u are one of them right? Gay alert on nairaland o!

It is on this thread that I found out that there are lots of gays in Nigeria hiding their identity.

See how they are protesting for the police to release their fellow gay partner. Bunch of fools, who now decide that anus sex is better than the v...sex. I wonder how they enjoy digging their rod in a hard ass.
So nauseating.

God save this nation

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by ike4blast(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Bobrisky arrested just one day and the man in him is coming out!! Make I just dey look am sha

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Do you want to kill them? grin grin grin

Well, they should be able to defend their argument.

Exciton:

Haha. It's not just nairaland but most Nigerians. The honest truth is that most Nigerians are barbaric and have poor critical thinking skills at the moment due to our sh!t education.

This is their typical line of reasoning:

"He likes men/He takes it up the arse/She fancies women/He said something against my pastor or my personal beliefs/He has sinned according to my religious code of conduct... I am therefore offended/disgusted! He should be beaten, imprisoned, killed etc."

They don't seem to know the difference between being offended and actual harm e.g. a criminal who is a danger to the safety of the people in a society.

The law against homosexuality in Nigeria is basically a law that protects the majority's right to be offended by what they religiously view as a sin. Nothing more.

We will never be able to truly develop as a society if all opinions aren't open for debate, if people's beliefs can't be criticized, if religion can't be separated from State etc.

Nicely stated. kiss
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Chrisdavis: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
He should go and slay small at Abuja. Bobrisky the slay papa.

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Edoziesmart:

It is on this thread that I found out that there are lots of gays in Nigeria hiding their identity.

See how they are protesting for the police to release their fellow gay partner. Bunch of fools, who now decide that anus sex is better than the v...sex. I wonder how they enjoy digging their rod in a hard ass.
So nauseating.

God save this nation

I actually support women’s right and feminism (as opposed to feminazi), does that makes me a woman or a potential transgender candidate?

What exactly is wrong with being gay? In your own words, outline the dangers of non-heterosexual orientation to humanity without mixing it up with your personal belief, religion, preferences and reality. I await.

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Before assuming that I’m smoking some strong stuff, be sure that you’re absolutely sure about your stance.

You may look up “London annual naked run”, “Toronto naked bike ride”, “Denmark Roskilde naked run”, etc.

I am very sure about my stance.

List the countries and let me show you that you know nothing.

Is that your list? 3 countries out of over 200 countries in the world?

You have still not highlight how "the public are obstructed in the exercise or enjoyment of any right that is common to all" by nudity.

Is 'London annual naked run' is your proof you can have public sex in London and not be punishable?

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

What exactly is wrong with being gay? In your own words, outline the dangers of non-heterosexual orientation to humanity without mixing it up with your personal belief, religion, preferences and reality. I await.

Tufia

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
komekn:

Phobia refers to irrational extreme fear and aversion to something.

I think you should re-educate yourself on the meaning of phobia.
I'm following the definition given.

Homophobia
Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). It has been defined as contempt, prejudice, aversion, hatred or antipathy, may be based on irrational fear, and is often related to religious beliefs
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

It's not only about fear, it is attached to hatred, prejudice, antipathy against homosexuals, if you have any other definition you can provide it with reference (from standard dictionary).

You should be the one to re-educate yourself on the definition.

Having a dislike and disagreement with adopted dysfunctional behaviour is not fear. Considering that that disagreement stands on religious, moral, legal,traditional,natural and cultural convicted principles. It is therefore very rational and substantive. As a result, is therefore not in any way phobia,or as you put it homophobia.
What's moral in hating homosexuals? Is morality not relative? Are there no country that legalized and condone homosexuality?
And you talk about Natural, science have not yet given or found what really make people homosexuals, so remove natural from there because animals also practice homosexuality.

Natural is something not caused by humans, it's something that can't be stopped.

Sometimes having extreme irrational fear for something can make someone hate the thing e.g Muslim terrorist, they fear non-believers dominating the world and they fear they are not carrying out thier duty to fight them or they will be put in hell by thier God, so terrorizing the non-believers is a result of fear leading to hatred, now use this for Homophobia.

Homophobia a western created notion without structure used carelessly and regularly which you have in error referred too.
Homo-phobia literally means human-fear which means having fear for humans, agreed, maybe the word is used wrongly but dictionary update thier words and since the western now use Homophobia as having hatred for homosexuals and can be found in standard dictionaries, then you have no point arguing about it, maybe you should go to dictionary companies to complain.

Islamophobia was not even in dictionary before, now you can find the word and it meaning in dictionary and the meaning is also like Homophobia.

NigerianNigerian are some of the happiest people in the world and are definitely some of the most loving.
Oh indeed happy, loving people, you forgot backward people.

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Darlington120(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2017
watx wrong wit him/her bobo abi viju milk
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Klinee: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
cococandy:
really? Shyt for Brain
Fool! do you know how Barbaric gay is? The guy deserve to be hang!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

I am very sure about my stance.

List the countries and let me show you that you know nothing.

Is that your list? 3 countries out of over 200 countries in the world?

You have still not highlight how "the public are obstructed in the exercise or enjoyment of any right that is common to all" by nudity.

Is 'London annual naked run' is your proof you can have public sex in London and not be punishable?

Ok, since you’re keen on this, it is necessary that you understand the wordings I used in my initial comment. To repeat, I wrote that in “many” (not most) countries, nudity is unpunishable. As per the UK where I specifically said that nudity is unpunishable, I still stood my ground.

As per public sex, you may comb section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986. It outlines when public sex can be punishable, although this rule is applied less restrictively. Furthermore, if you’re caught having sex publicly, according punishment will largely depends if you’re having sex in a place that is less likely to be seen by the public. E.g, inside your car in the middle of nowhere.

Additionally, you may skim and scan through this link https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4041705/sex-public-illegal-uk-nudity-decency-laws/amp/
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Klinee: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Only in a forum like Nairaland, a platform that is inhabited by some of the dumbest motherfuckers known to humanity will comment like this emanate.

Can you in a single sentence, expressly articulate how exactly has the mere existence of homo-sapiens with a sexual orientation deviating from yours a threat to you in any way?
Fool!!!! What type sense do you have? goat sense!!!!!

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Klinee:
Fool!!!! What type sense do you have? goat sense!!!!!

Answer the question and stop being foolish. Pathologically dumb motherfurka
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Klinee: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

No my good man, I'm not in the least senseless..
.I'm just reasonable enough to know that my neighbour's sexual orientation is none of my business, as long as it doesn't in anyway infringe on my rights or life.

So far Bobrisky's activities haven't in anyway worried me. I'm not a fan of his so I don't follow him on instagram or any other social platform. So tell me why I should be bothered about him?
Goaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

We are loving people, its just not unconditional love.
Now run off and go lament somewhere else.
You have no love for fellow humans, then what kind of love are you saying?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Ok, since you’re keen on this, it is necessary that you understand the wordings I used in my initial comment. To repeat, I wrote that in “many” (not most) countries, nudity is unpunishable. As per the UK where I specifically said that nudity is unpunishable, I still stood my ground.

Okay, explain to me why this guy keeps on getting arrested in UK then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34140955

pansophist:

As per public sex, you may comb section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986. It outlines when public sex can be punishable, although this rule is applied less restrictively. Furthermore, if you’re caught having sex publicly, according punishment will largely depends if you’re having sex in a place that is less likely to be seen by the public. E.g, inside your car in the middle of nowhere.

Additionally, you may skim and scan through this link https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4041705/sex-public-illegal-uk-nudity-decency-laws/amp/

So you blatantly lied when you said "Public sex is not punishable in the UK"?

pansophist:

Public nudity is not a crime in many countries. The threshold that warrants nudity to be punishable under the law is if the public are obstructed in the exercise or enjoyment of any right that is common to all.

Public sex is not punishable in the UK, how about that?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Well, they should be able to defend their argument.

Nicely stated. kiss

They can't that's my point grin

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by TheBawse(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2017
What is dis ? a whole bleaching expert ?

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
una still dey this faqqish thread?
ovoko
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2017
kingthreatz:

Did your fada poke another man's bumbum to get you?

1acre:

What’s homophobic ? Your parents were gay and give birth to you abi??
Yes my parents are gays. smiley
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Exciton(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Edoziesmart:

So nauseating.

God save this nation

Your observation has been noted.

However, it would be greatly appreciated if you could be so kind as to come up with a logical argument as to why same sex couples should be jailed/tortured/killed.

Your intellectual honesty in the matter would be much appreciated! grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

Okay, explain to me why this guy keeps on getting arrested in UK then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34140955

So you blatantly lied when you said "Public sex is not punishable in the UK"?

Admittedly, I could have properly written the initial statement that public sex is punishable in the UK “if” it is done in a location that can easily be accessed by the public. The lack of addendum or proper wording thereof should not in itself constitute to a deliberate attempt to lie.

If you had probably read the link you posted, it is clear that the mode of his nudity contravenes the threshold accommodated. He roams arround on public street that made him easily spotted. He is a public nuisance and the law does not support that.

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Admittedly, I could have properly written the initial statement that public sex is punishable in the UK “if” it is done in a location that can easily be accessed by the public. The lack of addendum or proper wording thereof should not in itself constitute to a deliberate attempt to lie.

It is a deliberate lie. I am sure you knew what you were doing, it fitted your agenda.

And because majority of people reading are poorly educated, and do not have the resources for buying data, to verify your claims, you thought you could fool them and get away with it.

You are a homosexual, right?

pansophist:

If you had probably read the link you posted, it is clear that the mode of his nudity contravenes the threshold accommodated. He roams arround on public street that made him easily spotted. He is a public nuisance and the law does not support that.

I thought you said public nudity is not a crime in the UK? What is with these nonsense caviar of "mode of nudity", "threshold accommodated" and "public street that made him easily spotted"?

So, in the UK, it is not a crime to be publicly nude as long as you are not nude in public?

To Nigerians, are homosexuals not public nuisances and the law does not support that? So what excuses are you giving for this arrest wey no wash?

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2017
9jvirgin:
Somewhere in the U.S, Bobrisky will be counting millions. He is in a wrong country. grin
What do you think he was trying to do? Prelude to seeking asylum.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

It is a deliberate lie. I am sure you knew what you were doing, it fitted your agenda.

And because majority of people reading are poorly educated, and do not have the resources for buying data, to verify your claims, you thought you could fool them and get away with it.

You are a homosexual, right?

I thought you said public nudity is not a crime in the UK? What is with these nonsense caviar of "mode of nudity", "threshold accommodated" and "public street that made him easily spotted"?

So, in the UK, it is not a crime to be publicly nude as long as you are not nude in public?

To Nigerians, are homosexuals not public nuisances and the law does not support that? So what excuses are you giving for this arrest wey no wash?

Lol, me homo? grin Many Nairalanders knows me personally lol, I’m far from homo but won’t advocate in suppressing their rights

If that constitute a deliberate lie to you, then okay. I have nothing to argue about that anymore. Furthermore, what does my sexual orientation has to do with this discussion ? Does supporting feminism makes me a woman or a self loathing male about to transform my genital to a puss.y?

I made a statement about the legality of nudity in the UK, and I backed it up. So far, you’re merely arguing, not defending. The onus rest on you to also prove that nudity is punishable.

Homosexuals to Nigerians are public nuisance, but that doesn’t makes it right, and that’s my point.

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dfo12(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2017
Nice development.

Just shoot her...sorry him...Ai don't even know which one again.

Shoot it. grin

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by ghuzy01: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2017
All I can say is that Bobrisky should be proud of himself thus far,he has made a name for himself whether you like it or not,he is big!!!!!.imagine a while 10 pages because of his arrest while Nigerian president presented the 2018 budget d same day and had only 1-2 pages of comments on nairaland.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Lol, me homo? grin Many Nairalanders knows me personally lol, I’m far from homo but won’t advocate in suppressing their rights

If that constitute a deliberate lie to you, then okay. I have nothing to argue about that anymore. Furthermore, what does my sexual orientation has to do with this discussion ? Does supporting feminism makes me a woman or a self loathing male about to transform my genital to a puss.y?

A strong proportion of those that strongly support homosexuality on NL tend to be homosexuals, so it is fair game to ask.

Can't verify if your answer is truthful on this case.

pansophist:

I made a statement about the legality of nudity in the UK, and I backed it up. So far, you’re merely arguing, not defending. The onus rest on you to also prove that nudity is punishable.

Homosexuals to Nigerians are public nuisance, but that doesn’t makes it right, and that’s my point.

No, you did not back it up!

I just showed you lied again.

People get arrested for being nude in public in the UK, while you were lying being publicly nude is not a crime in the UK.

The onus to (1) back up your lie and (2) explain the example I gave to destroy your lie is on you.

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by ACE1010: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
The speed when bobrisky wig take turn comot from the head na wa o. 

But how can you arrest Bobrisky and put him in the same cell with other male prisoners, Now tell me is that not honeymoon for him?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2017
It's all good. He can now get asylum for persecution, after which he can flood the net with post coital picture's

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56