Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (114764 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Laveda:

I just weak my dear, we don't even do things alike.

Smh
All these idiots forming fbi.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by toye440: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:
How true is this, I don't want to get disappointed later ooo.

Honestly, Buhari needs to personally look into this matter, this guy needs to be looked up in a male male cell for 2 years
u seriously don't mean that, cos by now I believe those officers on night shift must hv disvirgined ( Deflowered) d pipsqueak by now, and u r suggesting male cell for two yrs with already starved inmates, haba Bobrisky go give him life to Christ b DAT. Nevertheless condom go sell, I just dey pity im yansh how e go take shit.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by wendy241(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:
How true is this, I don't want to get disappointed later ooo.

Honestly, Buhari needs to personally look into this matter, this guy needs to be looked up in a male male cell for 2 years
yes ohhh e own too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2017
oyb:
It's all good. He can now get asylum for persecution, after which he can flood the net with post coital picture's
It's sickening

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

If you can't see the point then logic is not your portion in life.

I am not surprised though, as your point I quoted in the first place was so illogical, hence the insult.

I am a grounded student of Logic. Aristotelian Logic to be precise. So do not come here and mask your ignorance with semi-literacy.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
where is Jacob
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I am a grounded student of Logic. Aristotelian Logic to be precise. So do not come here and mask your ignorance with semi-literacy.

Your Otapiapia logic where you stupidly argued "no one died, so it cannot be banned" is what you labelled Aristotelian Logic? grin grin grin grin

You don mad finish. Continue dey fool yourself for ground. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

Your Otapiapia logic where you stupidly argued "no one died, so it cannot be banned" is what you labelled Aristotelian Logic? grin grin grin grin

You don mad finish. Continue dey fool yourself for ground. grin

Lol.. Ignorance is really destructive. Look at what it has done to your sense of reasoning. Otapiapia logic?! Even the homosexuals you hate won't type something as thoughtless as that.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If I happen to be his father I will use him for money ritual, then use the proceed to train those that want to be something in life angry

Savage grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
The actions of these homophobes on here can be likened to what thousands of whites felt against the blacks before a greater part of the 19th century. They even went as far as calling blacks "the people who the gates of Heaven have been closed against". It's pretty much the same way we look at gays and conclude "this one is surely going to hell".

The white man had every reason to hate the black man. These various reasons were backed by both moral and religious (the bible) claims. It was even preached in churches.

But it was nothing simpler than they simply hated persons of the negroid race or the colour black. Some times I try to identify with the white man back then. The horror he must have felt by looking at a people with a "god damned" color. They simply hated the color and so they found ways to make themselves feel justified and morally upright. Ordinarily the black man won't hurt any body. So why was he hated? Why was he prejudiced. They even had a place were a black person could be taken to be whipped as my times as his master pleases.

It took the great effort of many a great men and women, including Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States (which was one of the reasons why he was murdered) to bring such a system of unnecessary prejudice and hate to an end.

In the same light I ask "What is the offence of the Homosexual person?!" Is it because he chooses to love differently?! Does his actions in anyway prove detrimental to our well being?! Why do we just hate without any reasonable reason?

Homosexuality, according to the Bible is just a sin as Fornication, prostitution, abortion, adultery and the rest. Why are the people who engage in these other sins not treated with such level of hatred as is done the homosexual person?

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Lol.. Ignorance is really destructive. Look at what it has done to your sense of reasoning. Otapiapia logic?! Even the homosexuals you hate won't type something as thoughtless as that.

You are the ignorant slowpoke and I caught you out with your Otapiapia logic. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The actions of these homophobes on here can be likened to what thousands of whites felt against the blacks before a greater part of the 19th century. They even went as far as calling blacks "the people who the gates of Heaven have been closed against". It's pretty much the same way we look at gays and conclude "this one is surely going to hell".

The white man had every reason to hate the black man. These various reasons were backed by both moral and religious (the bible) claims. It was even preached in churches.

But it was nothing simpler than they simply hated persons of the negroid race or the colour black. Some times I try to identify with the white man back then. The horror he must have felt by looking at a people with a "god damned" color. They simply hated the color and so they found ways to make themselves feel justified and morally upright. Ordinarily the black man won't hurt any body. So why was he hated? Why was he prejudiced. They even had a place were a black person could be taken to be whipped as my times as his master pleases.

It took the great effort of many a great men and women, including Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States (which was one of the reasons why he was murdered) to bring such a system of unnecessary prejudice and hate to an end.

In the same light I ask "What is the offence of the Homosexual person?!" Is it because he chooses to love differently?! Does his actions in anyway prove detrimental to our well being?! Why do we just hate without any reasonable reason?

Homosexuality, according to the Bible is just a sin as Fornication, prostitution, abortion, adultery and the rest. Why are the people who engage in these other sins not treated with such level of hatred as is done the homosexual person?

See your stupid Otapiapia logic again.

Comparing homosexuals to blacks.

Ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

A strong proportion of those that strongly support homosexuality on NL tend to be homosexuals, so it is fair game to ask.

Can't verify if your answer is truthful on this case.

No, you did not back it up!

I just showed you lied again.

People get arrested for being nude in public in the UK, while you were lying being publicly nude is not a crime in the UK.

The onus to (1) back up your lie and (2) explain the example I gave to destroy your lie is on you.

And because you keep parading and fishing out lies doesn’t make it so. It’s just that you choose to interpret things overly restrictively. So you may go ahead and convince yourself that everything I wrote is a lie, but one thing you can’t do is to actually enforce your subjective interpretations of what is a lie, or a truth.

This is red-herring to me. You come of as a refined sophist, armed with lots of specious arguments in your arsenal. I’m tired arguing this particular nudity issue with you.

It’s sad that intellectuals, (which on a good note, I assume you to be base on your arguments so far) will aid and abait a system that prosecute gays. And if you have no empathy for humans with different reality than you, then I have nothing more to say.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

And because you keep parading and fishing out lies doesn’t make it so. It’s just that you choose to interpret things overly restrictively. So you may go ahead and convince yourself that everything I wrote is a lie, but one thing you can’t do is to actually enforce your subjective interpretations of what is a lie, or a truth.

This is red-herring to me. You come of as a refined sophist, armed with lots of specious arguments in your arsenal. I’m tired arguing this particular nudity issue with you.

It’s sad that intellectuals, (which on a good note, I assume you to be base on your arguments so far) will aid and abait a system that prosecute gays. And if you have no empathy for humans with different reality than you, then I have nothing more to say.

What you wrote is a pure bare-face lie. I am not interpreting s**t.

You said:

"Public sex is not punishable in the UK" - It is, you can be prosecuted if caught.

"Public nudity is allowable in some countries" - No, you are yet to name one single country where if I land at their airport, take off my clothes and start walking to baggage reclaim, I would not be arrested and deported asap. In some, I would even be guillotined.

You can't argue this with me because you lied!

If you break the law of a country, be ready to face the allocated consequences.

Things that disgust majority of local people can be banned in all countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Odianose13:

I say no more, if u wanna kill ur self, u can climb to your brain and jump down to your IQ. Good night!
Hahahaha u mean his IQ is very low abi ..savage

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by GibsonB(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Free bobriskky is the new trend.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by casnido2: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
amunkita:

so in essence, u ve seen him farking a pussy
I've nt seen him f*kin a guy either. Please send me pictures if u have proof, I'll appreciat it
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by berbaboweezy: 1:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Smellymouth:
The speed when bobrisky wig take turn comot from the head na wa o. 

But how can you arrest Bobrisky and put him in the same cell with other male prisoners, Now tell me is that not honeymoon for him?
Its not honeymoon oooo.....na oshofree b dat....dem don spoil market for am....buh d goodnews is snapchat will rest for a while

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by missyQween(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Optimist1998:
I'll advice you save your energy, the level of ignorance dispayed on this thread is irredeemable.

Optimist ??
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
cococandy:

You deserve death before him.
Asswipe

It's never that bad, u can meet with him and I can send u lubs, u vagina wipe
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Laveda:

I just weak my dear, we don't even do things alike.
Smh
fvck off! angry
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by godofuck231: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
cococandy:

You deserve death before him.
Asswipe

Menstrual rag
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Wallace2107: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Edoziesmart:

It is on this thread that I found out that there are lots of gays in Nigeria hiding their identity.

See how they are protesting for the police to release their fellow gay partner. Bunch of fools, who now decide that anus sex is better than the v...sex. I wonder how they enjoy digging their rod in a hard ass.
So nauseating.

God save this nation
bring ya yansh make we show u how..okpe

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.