Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (114761 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dem go fok dat guy tire for inside cell

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
The speed when bobrisky wig take turn comot from the head na wa o. 

But how can you arrest Bobrisky and put him in the same cell with other male prisoners, Now tell me is that not honeymoon for him?

is going to be honeymoon for a while and later turns out to worst nightmare imagine if is be banged 5 times daily in a month imagine d pain d ass will pass through and no condoms to hold d sperms all in is butt no one will tell him hell is real after his ass as been elasticised beyond limit and no medical attention giving to him..and again if he is put in a female cell he can be raped to death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
They should just lock him up and throw away the keys. For those anus lovers defending his actions as show biz, what is show biz when he's fond of telling us how he suck his baby's dick or how he a supposed man squirts during sex? What is show biz when he openly said his Gay? Just like calling myself a Kidnapper on Snapchat and when arrested i tell the police at the station that I'm doing show biz grin Can anyone of you allow your children to read about him or have bobrisky as their mentor? No one cares about gays, but once you arr bold enough to come out to insult our sensibilities despite the law of the land frowing at public display of such weird traits, then prison is a good retirement home for such a bastardized idiot

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
CecyAdrian:
How true is this, I don't want to get disappointed later ooo.

Honestly, Buhari needs to personally look into this matter, this guy needs to be looked up in a male male cell for 2 years
this is so fake... Old pictures. Bobrisky doesn't look like this anymore
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
yes! you must be very stupid for this question.
mr idiot, and hw are you better than him, you misrable pedophile!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
yes!
you must be very stupid for this question.
Dude!! you the stupid person here angry

everyone has the freedom to choose whatever he wants,

I Mean it his life, his fu**king business, it his fu**king ass that get ripped and not yours

Mask off and face your sh*t simple!!

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
dvkot:
and so? is it a crime to be gay?

Anus lover, it's a crime to be Gay in Nigeria. If u wanna practice your gayism, approach a western country's embassy and seek asylum. If your mom and dad were gays, you won't even exist let alone replying me with your dumb views

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
dvkot:
that I can differentiate between an iron body and a well crafted body?
keep ya Lil faqgot hidden or you get bobrisked soon.
got my eyes on all ya nairaland faqqots. I catch you, I castrate y'all.
cc masonkz. faqs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I don't understand why someone should be arrested for being gay. Is it your life?Is his gay partner your son?

A government that is heavily soaked in the fuel of corruption feels they have the right to be the moral judge in issues concerning the human sexuality. Pure Hypocrisy.

Repulsive.

We have over 160 countries in the world with different laws. If u want to practice your anus sex without stigma, leave Nigeria for sane people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
yes!
you must be very stupid for this question.

The bastard is an anus lover. Ignore the low life

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
arleck:

I Mean it his life, his fu**king business, it his fu**king ass that get ripped and not yours

cant be comfortable knowing I breath same air with a faqqot. you need help tho

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Aadetola1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Finally
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Klinee: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
dvkot:
All your comments here is so foolish and Senseless, where did you come from?

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:

Anus lover, it's a crime to be Gay in Nigeria. If u wanna practice your gayism, approach a western country's embassy and seek asylum. If your mom and dad were gays, you won't even exist let alone replying me with your dumb views
but u want gay iphone, wear gay country cloth, use gay country dollar, and wish to travel to gay america... hypocrisy have eaten nigerians skindeep

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
I pray he stays in jail for a week, he will look macho

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
dvkot:
dz cuntree iz run by bunch of fvcks angry how can u arrest sum1 because he had an online spat with one stup!d toyin?

Don't shift goal post back to his quarrel with toyin. We know your protest is connected to your love for Male Anus. Weirdos

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Laveda you same as biacan.. you this retard

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
cant be comfortable knowing I breath same air with a faqqot. you need help tho
watch your mouth boy smiley
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Klinee:
All your comments here is so foolish and Senseless, where did you come from?
from nigeria, that same you are from
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by DianaJ(f): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Eeeh so na now day break for Nigeria police grin ;Di've been expecting this since naa grin cheesy cheesy this good news

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:
They should just lock him up and throw away the keys. For those anus lovers defending his actions as show biz, what is show biz when he's fond of telling us how he suck his baby's dick or how he a supposed man squirts during sex? What is show biz when he openly said his Gay? Just like calling myself a Kidnapper on Snapchat and when arrested i tell the police at the station that I'm doing show biz grin Can anyone of you allow your children to read about him or have bobrisky as their mentor? No one cares about gays, but once you arr bold enough to come out to insult our sensibilities despite the law of the land frowing at public display of such weird traits, then prison is a good retirement home for such a bastardized idiot
imagine man squirt during sex, no shame grin
give me a gun, drop a faqqot and a serial killer with an option to kill one. I go blow d faqqot skull off
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
arleck:

Even armed robbers have the freedom to choose to be armed robbers since it's their lives. You must think you live in an animal farm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
9jvirgin:
Somewhere in the U.S, Bobrisky will be counting millions. He is in a wrong country. grin

Another gay man spotted.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Solumtoonna(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If I happen to be his father I will use him for money ritual, then use the proceed to train those that want to be something in life angry
people like that produces only Kobo
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wo bo shey ri radarada undecided
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
arleck:
watch your mouth boy smiley
I think you should watch how you throw ya ass around bitch.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Rmxr: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
The people that they should arrest, they won't arrest. It's Otondo people they would be arresting. What's the point of arresting him. He kill pesin?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
dvkot:
but u want gay iphone, wear gay country cloth, use gay country dollar, and wish to travel to gay america... hypocrisy have eaten nigerians skindeep

Same way Americans crave for our crude oil despite labelling us fraudsters. It doesn't make it right. Nigerian law is unfriendly with gays

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:

Even armed robbers have the freedom to choose to be armed robbers since it's their lives. You must think you live in an animal farm.
Bobo! it what they choose.

dont quote me again angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
that I can differentiate between an iron body and a well crafted body?
keep ya Lil faqgot hidden or you get bobrisked soon.
got my eyes on all ya nairaland faqqots. I catch you, I castrate y'all.
cc masonkz. faqs!
am no gay dumbfvck, but untill we all learn to tolorate, and respect each other desicions we cant move foward.
a christian cant tolorate a muslim
an igbo cant tolorate hausa\fulani
a straight cant tolorate a gay
discrimination iz bad it makes you hate sumone you dnt even know. growup guys

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
Wo bo shey ri radarada undecided

Oloriburuku omo ni boy yen. I feel for his parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
I think you should watch how you throw ya ass around bitch.
ara ti wo o ba le abi?

E-warriors go cun come give body heat gidi now angry
E be like say Drogba dy ur head abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.