Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

2face Replies Blackface And Idris. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (33209 Views)

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Blackface should have moved on. It's high time he stopped saying nonsense about 2Face. For Idris, he's got no sense. He's only good at meddling.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2017
..... whom God has blessed, no man can curse!!
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by naptu2: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2017
More
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Felixalex:
Hahhaha

Na collabo dem do....

As we don crase (Blackface and Idris), we want involve you (2baba) for our own crase....

Oya oya make we start to do the gaaga shuffle oh

grin grin cheesy cheesy

But 2Baba no fit let himself involve for una own crase
warris dis?

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Highbhee(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Baba Don Vex grin...

U for don tell them to go come join Fuji hood na

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Felixalex(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2017
praiseneofingz:
warris dis?

Ur problem pass my own, good morning bros... God will pick ur call today
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by KadunaMafia: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Useless rants from 2face.

Simply say Kennis gave you a wrong advice to betray your friends, so that the proceeds would be more for you.

Time might heal wounds, but your conscience will always disturb you.

Simple question did you betray your friends in Plantasiun boys over African queen or not.
Oga Amebo tell us what we don't know

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by ensamy(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Make 2baba just forget them and concentrate on other things ' nfana ibag ga'.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Felixalex:

Ur problem pass my own, good morning bros... God will pick ur call today
Nigerians & sensitivity 1&2!
dude doesn't even understand my quote.
anyway Amen to ur prayer!! am sure dangote still pray such..so who am I not to?? great day sir!!
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by anyicash(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Failure is when u continue to dwell in the past..inability of one to move on and forget what happened in the past.dont fail abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by osuofia2(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Idris and black yansh don de smoke same igbo
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Awoo88: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2017
NextGovernor:
The thing tire me for BlackFace. How can you say 2face stole your music and made him shine. If u can do that one, why cant you compose another music to make u brighter..

Always making noise up and down.
All that is needed sometimes and most times is that one hit. Go through music history. Dr and the chronic, 50cent and in da club, Eminem and what's my name. Go through all these artists and some others. you will see a pattern; a hit that change their lives forever. From I'll Kim to Nicky. Africa Queen is a defining Moment of 2face career. Blackface is still bitter because all his work on that song, he got nothing while 2face went to become a legend off that song. The problem with blackface is his ability to let go otherwise 2face did him great injustice and there is nothing he can do about it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by vengertime: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Useless rants from 2face.

Simply say Kennis gave you a wrong advice to betray your friends, so that the proceeds would be more for you.

Time might heal wounds, but your conscience will always disturb you.

Simple question did you betray your friends in Plantasiun boys over African queen or not.
it shows you don't know the real story or maybe you've forgotten that the group had splits 1 year + before kennis music came on board. That was when he signed his first deal with Guinness Nigeria.

Besides you don't make tubaba feel guilty cos some people in your group couldn't make it like you.

So proudlyngwa stop putting your life and hope on another man.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Rubbiish(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Every other thing could be nonsense but truth be told, 2face you've never helped anybody as nobody success can be linked to you in the industry.
Banky W gave us Wizkid,
Olamide gave us Adekunle Gold,
Davido -Mayorkun,
Nelson Brown gave us plantation boys which included 2face,Blackface,Faze,
Peak Milk gave us Yemi Alade and so on...
2face oya point who you epp?
What about dammy krane?
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by poweredcom(m): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2017
blackface should relax and hustle his way back to stardom all these won't help him also jagajaga king should minds his business
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2017
black face na still and always be our man in festac .....that is one of the realest person ever .........black face u too much
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2017
NextGovernor:
The thing tire me for BlackFace. How can you say 2face stole your music and made him shine. If u can do that one, why cant you compose another music to make u brighter..

Always making noise up and down.

u dont know jack u re young i grew up with them ...2face had nothing...black face drove dem in his car and yes black face wrote most of the songs for were we dey hangout for 201 everybody knows but ppl can never know..
yes tuface is a household name but truth be told he would be nothing without nelson brown and black face
nb:i love 2face to and he is a very correct humble guy

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by pauldiamonds: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2017
lol tuface that was savage
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2017
udemzyudex:
That thing still dey pain blackface and I understand him pain, especially when person wey una dey plan things together just betray you. That kind thing dey pain.

I'll advice blackface to forget about 2face and move on, if he still insist on taking legal action, he should do so and stop beating around the bush about it.

u be man
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by olisaEze(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2017
myners007:
Tuface is guilty as charged: How can you ignore all the allegations Blackface have levied against you so far. Blackface single handedly made you Tuface but today fame and money has made you to bite the finger that fed you. This is a wake up call to Nigerians not to be deceived by Innocent Idibia innocent looks which depicts him as a humble person. Tubaba , pls swallow your pride and apologize to Blackface for making use of his works without his consent.
I know some of you who are oblivious of what has transpired between the two of them will want to quote me for the wrong reason.

My broda at every point in time from the sounding, recording, video shoot and promotion of that song, Blackface had every right to contest the ownership of that particular song. Looking at the album cover, credit was given to people that wrote and collaborated on each given track. He still could have contested then. But coming up on social media to rant after so long smacks of deep seated envy. He still can contest even now by going to court. Even Faze has moved on since and has made a name for himself internationally. Why can't this our Biafra broda do the same if he's such a hit writer!?

#edit; as for Idris abdulkareem, Timaya been ask u question wey u never answer. Where ur boiz way been dey follow u dey nw, n hw did u assist their music careers?
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by nmanma1(f): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Every other thing could be nonsense but truth be told, 2face you've never helped anybody as nobody success can be linked to you in the industry.
Banky W gave us Wizkid,
Davido -Mayorkun,
he helped a failure as known as credit cards thief.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by udemzyudex(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Esepayan:

u be man
LOL.. Before nko.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by paddyofboss(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=OKorowanta post=62175161]Every other thing could be nonsense but truth be told, 2face you've never helped anybody as nobody success can be linked to you in the industry.
Banky W gave us Wizkid,
Davido -Mayorkun,
2face oya point who you epp? [/quote
Dammy fraud krane]
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by slimzy91(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

All that is needed sometimes and most times is that one hit. Go through music history. Dr and the chronic, 50cent and in da club, Eminem and what's my name. Go through all these artists and some others. you will see a pattern; a hit that change their lives forever. From I'll Kim to Nicky. Africa Queen is a defining Moment of 2face career. Blackface is still bitter because all his work on that song, he got nothing while 2face went to become a legend off that song. The problem with blackface is his ability to let go otherwise 2face did him great injustice and there is nothing he can do about it
one hit is never enough..there are so many artiste that had one hit song and went on exile after that... what made tuface a legend is not Africa queen only but continuity in putting out hits after hits...if tuface did not follow up africa queen with so many hits, he would been just another artiste with a one hit wonder..God and talent made tuface legend ...blackface is sick..
when u keep fighting who God don bless, u keep going down the drain

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by hokafor(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2017
They stole your song over a decade ago. You just get over it and prove yourself by doing a new song that will be better than the one you claimed they stole.how can you be stagnant and 2 face is waxing stronger yet he is one that stole your song.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by myners007: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2017
olisaEze:

My broda at every point in time from the sounding, recording, video shoot and promotion of that song, Blackface had every right to contest the ownership of that particular song. Looking at the album cover, credit was given to people that wrote and collaborated on each given track. He still could have contested then. But coming up on social media to rant after so long smacks of deep seated envy. He still can contest even now by going to court. Even Faze has moved on since and has made a name for himself internationally. Why can't this our Biafra broda do the same if he's such a hit writer!?

#edit; as for Idris abdulkareem, Timaya been ask u question wey u never answer. Where ur boiz way been dey follow u dey nw, n hw did u assist their music careers?
pls be rational,despite 2baba fame, who has helped to build a career?
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by myners007: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2017
olisaEze:

pls be ,rational,despite 2baba fame, who has helped to build a career?
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by slimzy91(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=paddyofboss post=62176854][/quote]
when u say help i guess u meant managing young artiste because he helps ppl everyday by the best way he can even when he does not advertise it.
not everybody is good at managing artiste..
he tried it with dammy krane and it wasnt a success..
Jay z has so many artiste in his label that he is managing so well and Eminem who is been considered as one the greatest rapper alive has none..but that doesnt make Eminem less of being Eminem.
you are a good artiste does not make u a good record label owner

2 Likes

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by freeman95(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Make 2face sef find small change give this blackface na make he fit shut the fvck up since all these years haha
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by sucess001(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Banky W gave us Wizkid,
Davido -Mayorkun,

Dammy crane aka..fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / Kizz Daniel's Buga And Rema's Calm Down, Which Of Them Is A Bigger Song? / Tekno – Pana Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.