Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (29374 Views)

Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
cool
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Do people still get jobs based on the institutions they attended?

If you are dumb and attended Unilag, you will remain dumb on your interview day.
If you are intelligent and from BSU, your intellect will shine bright on that day.
leave my guy I resign factory wrk to go to university and it took me more dan required to finish wat benefits...somtin need to change about our educational system and it's functionality to the nigerian society...moreso d idea of working and schoolin need to be engraved in our system thks
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by mrchikelua994: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
fund your account with this simple technique .
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by donqx: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
ih
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by lasmile(f): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Are you tired of waiting for JAMB? Are tired of waiting for 5 years before you could graduate from the University? Then grab this opportunity now. BBSBC School of Commerce presents Accelerated Degree Path Programmes (DPP) in the following programmes leading to the award of BSc
1. Business Management and Administration
2. Accounting
3.Computer sci
In addition to our Seal of Competency in Commercial Administration, students also earn BSc certificates from our international partner university and proceed for their NYSC.
BSc. Degree seeking students can proceed for a 7 month top up programme to acquire a BSc. Degree also from our partner University
Duration:3 years
Visit. Bbsbc.com.ng, click on School of Commerce to enroll.
For more information chat with us on Whatsapp @ 08038103801 now.
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by UEDIBO: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
your village ppl @ work
MosakuAW:
Glorified Secondary school forming Classic.
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by jack00000: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
UEDIBO:
your village ppl @ work
d guy needs a psychiatric attention
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by searay(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
MosakuAW:
Can you pick a course there and prove yourself wrong? The school is not what you think. It is standard.
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by Eagle360(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice one from Noun.
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by biggie73(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2017
MosakuAW:
......you will be surprised this your so called "glorified secondary school" is well recognized like Unilag, UI, OAU all over the world..... Appreciate what you have......
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by signeddocuments: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Why does noun keep on changing the rules of the game while the match is on? The same Research methodology that I' ve written several times without seeing my result. I ve spent about five years now on MBA without graduating. I passed all the required courses but the school keep on adding new courses and expect me to write them.I have already given up on NOUN.If they want let them include my name in their list and if they do not want let them continue with their confusion. I have about 60 credits already accumulated excluding my project which I have submitted since december 2015. It is unbelievable that I could spend 5 years on MBA in NOUN.Some of my mates that we started the course together only did 49 credits and graduated but I was held down because of non-release of MBA825. I have written several letters to the school on this and nothing was done.I am not ready to re-write it any more.I am even ashamed of telling my colleagues and friends that I have not graduated from the program after all these years 2012-17.
Re: NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students by Yirnggau(m): 7:40am On Jan 25
Ok o

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? / Free SS1 - SS3 ICT (Computer Studies) Lesson Notes For 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD TERMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.