Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Am Very Happy To Be Back Home, Libya Deportee Says, As She Sobs - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Very Happy To Be Back Home, Libya Deportee Says, As She Sobs (416 Views)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) / 'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / America Soldier Traces His Root To Igbo Of Biafra, Says.. "I Am Very Happy T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Happy To Be Back Home, Libya Deportee Says, As She Sobs by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blessing Sunday, 17, has narrated how she survived harrowing experience in the desert in her quest to get to Europe.
According to TheNation, Blessing was among the 147 Nigerians that were recently deported from Libya and was brought to Edo State by the Edo State Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force headed by Professor Yinka Omorogbe.
The Task Force took delivery of 83 deportees and lodged them in a hotel with a view to rehabilitate them. She was all tears when she spoke of how her father sold his belongings to raise money to bail her after she was abducted and kept in a cell in Libya.
Read more..
www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/i-am-very-happy-to-be-back-home-libya.html?m=1

Follow on twitter @davidotokinews
Re: I Am Very Happy To Be Back Home, Libya Deportee Says, As She Sobs by expensiveguyman(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Feeling happy being deported says it all. it's obvious she passed through hell in her guest for a greener pastures.

(1) (Reply)

Iba Iba Iba / Lagosians To Experience Darkness Over TCN Sub-station Shutdown / PositiveNaija Top News: Week 23, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.