Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies (1107 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" (2) (3) (4)

If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by WotzupNG: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Since the arrest of Nigerian male barbie, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, Social Media has been buzzing.

Bobrisky was arrested just a day after he came out of the closet by declaring that he's indeed gay thereby relieving Nigerians of doubts about his sexuality.

This news is one of the major topics trending on Instagram. One handle asked its followers to say just 3 words to Bobrisky as he's facing his predicament. The below screenshots contain the words they gave.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/could-say-3-words-bobrisky.html

Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by WotzupNG: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
more comments

Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by ekensi01: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
3 words abi.
Turn Your Ass.
Let me just wait for others.
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by LifestyleTonite: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
ekensi01:
3 words abi.

Turn Your Ass.

Let me just wait for others.
3 words too

sin no more

Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by itspzpics(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
some ppl sef
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by LifestyleTonite: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
itspzpics:
some ppl sef
Na your own 3 words be dat?

Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by chijoy7(f): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oloribooruku from conception
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by WotzupNG: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where is bae
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by Giddymoney(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Die in prison
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by Slaveman343: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
anus cancer calling
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by clevvermind(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
BRAINLESS NAUGHTY ASSHOLE.
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by Larrey(f): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Change your ways
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by teresafaith: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
God bless you
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by kayalla(f): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Na your own 3 words be dat?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by ekensi01: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
3 words too

sin no more

undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Say 3 Words To Bobrisky, What Would They Be? See Replies by TheGoodTruth(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
[b][/b] Devil is wicked!!!

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Naked Photo To Her Dad (photos And Video) / ‘you Are Over Paid And Over Rated’ – Wendy Williams Slams Kety Perry / I Can’t Wait Anymore I’m Getting Married Soon – Singer Falz