Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Neighbor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Neighbor (2155 Views)

My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater / My Neighbor's Wife Is A Man Beater / I Just Heard My Neighbor Praying This Dangerous Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor by falcon01: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
copied
My neighbor was sick and invited a native doctor. I warned and pleaded with him, begged him to wait for God's time but he refused, So I left him. He went inside his house with the native doctor, so after the native doctor finished doing his enchantment, he told my neighbor that the sickness is incurable but can be transferred to another person and my neighbour greedily agreed. The native doctor then told my neighbour that the 1st person that will enter his house, he should shout "taarh" and the sickness will transfer to the person and the person will die, except d person reply with retaarh to backfire. my neighbour agreed and the native doctor left in a hurry, forgetting to collect his money for the service he had offered. My neighbour sat down in his parlour and kept his door open waiting for the first victim that will pass through that door. The native doctor then remembered that he forgot to collect his money and decided to go back and collect it. Immediately the native doctor entered, my neighbour shouted "taarh" and the native doctor shouted "retaarh" and my neighbour shouted again “reretaaarh" the native doctor replied “retartartarh". This noise started since yesterday morning and up till now they are both shouting “rerererererererererererererererereretaaaaaaa aarrrhhhh"... Who will stop and die for who?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mark Angel Comedy Episode 145 – Ebenezer Street / Have A Good Laugh (cartoon) / Akpors Don Madt Finish!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.