Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets (33031 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by seunfape(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hope they get oko sha
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awon omo thicker body...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by correctguy101(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
My Specs. Nice 3some .. grin
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Simple9ja(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
OMG shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by nextstep(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Papa must have suffered to feed these three. No be beans oh. Diapers, milk, doctor visits, clothes, school fees.
Dem try grin
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by nextstep(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
correctguy101:
My Specs. Nice 3some .. grin

I was thinking that too, but where can you fit them? Not on the same bed oh, unless you wan make bed break grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by freshinko: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hope their brains are also beautiful.
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
nextstep:
Papa must have suffered to feed these three. No be beans oh. Diapers, milk, doctor visits, clothes, school fees.
Dem try grin

Their dad is rich....but yeah triplets can't be easy.
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Adeniyi9461(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wow, so pwety
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Pain(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
3THREESOME ON SOME MINDS... tongue
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by YelloweWest: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Father Lord if I have never said this before, I am sorry but for the dept of my heart I thank You Almighty God for giving me 5 Daughters.

I truly grateful.
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pain:
3THREESOME ON SOME MINDS... tongue
Pervert.
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by chukky4332: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Guys make we look this babes well. Them resemble bobrisky die
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Josh44s(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mrop:
The Viral photo of these adorable cute triplet has being trending online. They look So much alike.

Hope you wish to have this kind of triplet.

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-adorable-birthday-photos.html?m=0

Who told u it’s trendng? Abeg Park for ONE CORNER
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by zeezeegal(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
janellemonae:
I know these girls. Tolu, Tayo and can't ember d last ones name.

They're married wt kids.
Tope

1 Like

Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by correctguy101(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
nextstep:

I was thinking that too, but where can you fit them? Not on the same bed oh, unless you wan make bed break grin

I did mention that they're my Specs didn't i?

Daddy has had "funny" parties on his bed and it didn't break on me. It's not going to fail now, not with these moderate Specs.

So my brother, if your bed no strong, Goan strengthen it o.

Like you've been "doing d do" with lean babes. Dats just me recently too. I miss my days with my Specs.. They can moan for the world not only Africa .. grin

Modified...
nextstep, I like madmen like you. I have a very crazy habit of checking out whoever mentions me on here (I'm here to play and believes those who quote me likes to play too undecided )

That your thread on solar powered hostels, how far?
We need to talk. This one no be play, I got serious when I saw it. wink . Would it do if I sent you a PM?
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by enemmo(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
janellemonae:

Their dad is rich....but yeah triplets can't be easy.

They went to Ife right?
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by cameeeeel(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
am i seeing Bisola BBNaija in dat pix
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Awoo88: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aniedi30:
There look like bobrisky
Plenty sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Are they Bisiola's sibling?
Re: Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets by Lomprico2: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
These ugly triplets. some of u guys who schooled in OAU back then will remember them. With their volkswagen bora.

Thank god for make up. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Disrupts Wedding In Zambian Catholic Church; Claims Groom Is Her Husband / Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. / Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.