Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 (12432 Views)

RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by tlb99: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2017
MizAijay:

It's a shame to know that the so called Christians are quick to throw insults and say bad words to anybody who dares question their faith, church or general overseer. Jesus Christ, even in the face of death and humiliation still prayed to the Father asking that He have mercy on the unbelievers as they do not know what they were doing. I quake at the kind of blind and shallow Christianity practiced this days. You can respond to the people who question your faith in simple words without the insults. And Yes, Freeze is right by referring to some of you lot as SHEEPLES because that's what you are in the real sense of it.

P.s I am a Christian.
look at this aboki trying to say i am a christian so as to avoid bashing of her life. As long as you have quoted me you cannot escape it you hypocrite, you watch and join when this dullard type nonsense against Christianity and say i should not insult back the moment you insulted God grace on anyone life(right or wrong) you have opened a space for insult. And as for your comment about irrelevant daddy freeze regarding the issue of tithing he his wrong. Read your bible when daddy freeze quote a chapter and verse, read 1 chapter before and after to understand the context. Look at the life of daddy freeze your mentor, is that what you pray for as success if Yes then there is no point of me arguing with you

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
lloyds:
Nairaland and major social media mediums needs to streamline posts. Control definitely has to be put in place very urgently.
Some unguided people of opposite religions and atheist and kids can't just keep throwing slanders at respected Christian Institutions and Leaders.
E.A Adeboye has never forced anybody to come to his church nor give tithes to him. If you feel that you don't like tithing, then make it personal to yourselves instead of disrespecting persons.

You can establish your own church and not demand for offerings and tithes.

God bless you sir...If it is easy let them start their own 'business centers'.. God is Righteous, gate of hell can not prevail.
Church is not a cult, free entry and free exit. I can tell you 60% of people complaning about tithes dont pay. Offering lots of empty envelops after service on Sunday.
May God forgive us all.

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by tlb99: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Rockyrocky:
I understand you need god for your miserable low life! Boy you are looking for him in all the wrong places and through the most stupid channel in human history and existence. Your situation is irredeemable.
A mentally deranged fellow will always talk and type like one. I will not respond to you again simply because you are mentally incapacitated to make a coherent argument

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by rhektor(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2017
coolestchris:
food for sheepies .
the one bonke do never satisfy una, even Jew's don't behave sheepishly like this.
no wonder Jesus Christ ask the cup to pass over him..
if there were more industries than churches in Nigeria, youths won't be unemployed again .
only Nigeria has deeper life camp
Christ embassy camp, redeemed camp, Catholic camp ,mfm camp, etc, yet so much iniquity in the land
if iniquity was used to power electricity, Nigeria will enjoy uninterrupted power supply

Simple questions for you
1. What have you done to make sure there are industries in Nigeria?
2. What have you done to stop or reduce the so-called iniquity that you have discovered?
3. Do you think those camps you mentioned are not available in other countries (western countries)?
Please answer objectively
Warm regards

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by coolestchris(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
rhektor:

Simple questions for you
1. What have you done to make sure there are industries in Nigeria?
2. What have you done to stop or reduce the so-called iniquity that you have discovered?
3. Do you think those camps you mentioned are not available in other countries (western countries)?
Please answer objectively
Warm regards
check out my design your talk no go pay me

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by coolestchris(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Omooba77:

Sir, please go and check the number of youth employ by various missions as Engineers (RCCG has her own turbine generating plant; civil, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical and so on); also accountants; church administrators, security guards. The Truth set free sir. Have a blessed week.
check out my design and stop proving that you are a sheepie

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Thank God say na only songs dem go sing, no tithes
who tell u that
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by coolestchris(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2017
goodnews777:

Satanic agent. Enemy of the cross of JESUS christ full of ARABIAN spirit. If you don't like what is going on in the church, then either you form one or remain with violent ISLAMIC spirit that you have in you and stop bringing curse on your unborn generations.
am a Christian, check out my design , you are a proud sheepie

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by anonimi: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
lloyds:
Nairaland and major social media mediums needs to streamline posts. Control definitely has to be put in place very urgently.
Some unguided people of opposite religions and atheist and kids can't just keep throwing slanders at respected Christian Institutions and Leaders.
E.A Adeboye has never forced anybody to come to his church nor give tithes to him. If you feel that you don't like tithing, then make it personal to yourselves instead of disrespecting persons.

You can establish your own church and not demand for offerings and tithes.

Does Adeboye's church pay TAXES?
If not then it is every Nigerian's business what he does with the money he raises in his business centre.
I hope you understand this simple logic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by srrrr(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2017
claremont:
Thankfully, Nigerians are starting to wake up from their slumber and ignorance. If you critically research religion in African countries, you will find that there is a strong positive correlation between religion and underdevelopment. The most religious African countries e.g Nigeria, are also the most underdeveloped.
and you think Nigeria is the most underdeveloped
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by salesforce: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Ok?
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Harddiskng:

All i see is a man calling his family members and those interested to gather for an event while people that are not interested and unrelated fight over matter cheesy cheesy

Abi ooo. May God open their eyes
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2017
coolestchris:
check out my design and stop proving that you are a sheepie

Proudly Sheep....
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by rhektor(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
coolestchris:
check out my design your talk no go pay me

Then you should have keep off the post in the first place to safe your head, but now you just can't because you started it
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by rhektor(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2017
anonimi:

Does Adeboye's church pay TAXES?
If not then it is every Nigerian's business what he does with the money he raises in his business centre.
I hope you understand this simple logic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

Has he ever collected a dime from you?

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
tlb99:

Bla bla bla like an empty barren that i know you are look at you, you cannot even give a coherent comeback i wanted to reply to what you said but i cant understand what you are trying to get at like i said earlier i will not educate you again you can remain behind your keyboard and type nonsense (imagine i just became duller arguing with this bum)
You mentioned United States in your argument, I took you up on the debate and cleard you that their version of Christianity has no similarities to you slavery, you couldn't even comprehend a simple summary let alone present a counter debate. You are used to daddy GO ordering you around according to his wish.

You idiot, am not writing this for your sake, not at all! I know there are people reading this and majority of them are wondering if they have been sold a lie all their lives or not. This is for them. You on the other hand is a lost slave.

Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by naijacartoon: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Great to hear this!
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by tlb99: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You mentioned United States in your argument, I took you up on the debate and cleard you that their version of Christianity has no similarities to you slavery, you couldn't even comprehend a simple summary let alone present a counter debate. You are used to daddy GO ordering you around according to his wish.

You idiot, am not writing this for your sake, not at all! I know there are people reading this and majority of them are wondering if they have been sold a lie all their lives or not. This is for them. You on the other hand is a lost slave.
I cannot teach a pig how to fly it is impossible. A pig will always remain a pig. But in your case you are mentally unhinged pig (Yes, yes you know very very well i am right, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself what you see, i can tell you, I see a Jobless, frustrated, mentally unhinged fellow who does not have a good Job) Look at the life of daddy freeze your mentor, is that what you pray for as success if Yes then there is no point of me arguing with you and if you think i will respond to you after this you must be high on Poverty
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by MajorGomwalk(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fresia01:

Keep shut if u have nothing meaningful to utter.. Every christain thread always provide nobodies like u the avenue to vent ur frustration.

The people paying the money are they borrowing it from u? Are they forced to give it? Are they complaining?

Please go n brush up and feed properly before trash talking just for the likes!!
Lol. What makes u think I'm frustrated, improperly fed & need brushing up?
Who said anything about people paying money or complaining?
My dear, i am too comfortable to vent because for one thing, i don't even have the time to come online as often as u do.
But I'm intrigued u read what i posted & honestly think i deserve this kind of response, even if your father is a pastor? It is unwarranted & we both know u could only have done that 'for the likes'.
You simply should have just mind your business, or posted sth 'meaningful' of your own, but you had to show your frustration by taking things personally.
See i don't want to fight with u, so please don't quote me if i don't quote u. Ok?
Peace.
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Victory songs already blaring!!!!!
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Calculatioon(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's really amazing to see fools thinking they are wise...
Some people even have the effontery to insult men of God... These are the people you will see in years to come struck with one strange illness or problem,looking for God's miracle...we won't know that they had cursed God and his prophets in the past...
Pastor Adeboye never forced anyone to come to his congress,or pay tithe in his church,he never asked anyone to stop paying taxes....i dont understand the insult....Some people are just foolish... Pastor Adeboye has touched more lives than your generation since inception... So trollers should just get a life... The bible says "the way of a fool is right in his own eyes but it leads to destruction"....... Songs of victory!!!!!
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Calculatioon:
It's really amazing to see fools thinking they are wise...
Some people even have the effontery to insult men of God... These are the people you will see in years to come struck with one strange illness or problem,looking for God's miracle...we won't know that they had cursed God and his prophets in the past...
Pastor Adeboye never forced anyone to come to his congress,or pay tithe in his church,he never asked anyone to stop paying taxes....i dont understand the insult....Some people are just foolish... Pastor Adeboye has touched more lives than your generation since inception... So trollers should just get a life... The bible says "the way of a fool is right in his own eyes but it leads to destruction"....... Songs of victory!!!!!

Majority of them condemning men of God will one day become his Pastors. I remembered the testimony of a medical doctor in LUTH, he could not move part of his waist downward, he was dagonised without any clue to the source of his strange illness. He went everywhere. He was brought to one Convention and on Friday hands were laid on people, but nothing happened. On Monday morning, he said something like electricity passed his body and miraculously he was healed. He gave the testimony himself.He said prior to this time he NEVER believed in miracles.....So my brother pray for them that God will open their eyes.
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jehova reigns
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Day 1 Victory OverSelf Day 2 Victory of Sicknesses and Diseases
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Free Indeed John 8:32,36 was the message last night/ this morning. Pls be part of it liveway , Redemption tv; RCCG Radio.
God blesss us all.
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dr Mensah Otabil is a teacher from Heaven!
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Omooba77:
Jehova reigns
God truly reigns
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Omooba77: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
obus60:

God truly reigns
May our Victory Songs continue to resounds in Jesus name
Re: RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 by Clyde42: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
how long did they make the people stay at this service on friday night at the old viewing auditorium
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Why Christianity Will Always Be Better Than Islam- FROM AN ATHEIST! / Ban Religion For Africa To Move Forward...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.