Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating (798 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by Ghidihawn: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
So we compiled a list of “feedback” a girl will give you when you catch her cheating. It’s funny oh … but if you’re the one it happens to … you will know how it feels.

1. “Baby I’m sorry”
It’s true that most women hate to be at the receiving end when it comes to accepting faults. Once a lady is caught cheating she will be the first to tender her apology. Even when they know the apology at that moment is irrelevant. (Would she be if she wasn’t caught? No bro.)

2. “It wasn’t me, I swear.”
After an attempt to apologize, some women when caught cheating will out-rightly deny their actions, even when you have photo proof. Even if you walked in on them in the act, they could even say you were hallucinating. Some of them are related to one minister like that wey him name start with “L
.”

3. “It is the work of the devil”
It is always the devil, the poor dude has really suffered. Their godmother Eve don set the pace so na follow them dey follow so.

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/11/14-things-will-say-catch-cheating.html
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by QueenSekxy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
exactly what guys say immediately they get caught
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
"He raped me" lol
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhizesther:
"He raped me" lol
undecided
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by Maxi112: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baby is all your fault, you ain't giving me enough attention so I had to resort to this.... I'm sorry! grin
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by geraldmezi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sorry i can explain
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by dhamstar(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmm...
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by teresafaith: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some, immediately they see you they'll shove the guy off and start screaming rape

Some will give you the I don't care look and continue with what they're doing

Some will tell you to wait outside that they'll get back to you

While some will tell you its because you're not hitting the honeypot very well and that you're a one minute man
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by nNEOo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
geraldmezi:
Sorry i can explain
i thnk this line is 4 we the loose guys grin
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by nNEOo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baby "he is my uncle"
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by nNEOo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baby i don't knw what came over me

1 Like

Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by Kondomatic(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
The most annoying is "It is not what you think"

How the fvck did you know what I think if it's not what I think?

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by awa(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
It's not what I think but what I see abi?
Re: 14 Things She Will Say When You Catch Her Cheating by Raydans: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhizesther:
"He raped me" lol

Be like say you don talk that one before. Talk true

(1) (Reply)

List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. / My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! / They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.