Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) (55480 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Regina Daniels Admitted Again Few Weeks After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by chloride6: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Not bad.....

300 go carry here reach benin....

The fun never stops....

Benin boys pay top dollar too

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by holuwajobar(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Whoever pushed this poo to fp is not well... What have nairaland turn to.... Wetin concern our future with this rubbish news making fp.....

Sometimes, i jez wish nairaland have a competitor, mayb they will wise up.... Rubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by timilehin007(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yuuy
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by muller101(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
You will graduate in the year 2040
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Feranmicharless: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Edopesin:

Y E Come Dey Pain Yhu
cos you're too old for that childish act sad
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by rosalieene(f): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
why would this aproko bloggers go to the extent of digging up the name of her school worststill her department.?

Can there ever be sanity in Nigeria?
how does her personal life affect people
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Edopesin: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Feranmicharless:
cos you're too old for that childish act sad
What I Do Here Is Non Of Yhur Fvcking Business!
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Handsomecole(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
I just knew she couldn't have been brilliant enough to scale through a Federal Uni post UTME. Well it's good for her she has the money to buy admission.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by zeenaman: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
TamedWolf90:
I think its only me that doesn't like this girl.. My likeness doesn't matter though.
liking*
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
How does this affect the price of Crayfish now
Must every trash be news. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Feranmicharless: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Edopesin:

What I Do Here Is Non Of Yhur Fvcking Business!
yes sir/ma
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by TamedWolf90: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
zeenaman:

liking*

Corrected..thanks

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by YelloweWest: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
TamedWolf90:
I think its only me that doesn't like this girl.. My liking doesn't matter though.
Hater.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Alekkz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Top private university? �
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by TamedWolf90: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

Hater.

Not at all Sir.. Like I said, my opinion doesn't matter
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by YelloweWest: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
TamedWolf90:

Not at all Sir.. Like I said, my opinion doesn't matter
It's good to know u know
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by emmyN(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerian bloggers and 'top source'
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by OgundijoJustus(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
teebankz10:
The babe fine anyhow sha
BTW,,,,,,,I was expecting it to be Babcock or Convenant... smiley
abi o and dey said top private university.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Ajacent(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
nice 1
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Shhhh01(f): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
britzreus:
17-year-old Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who revealed a while ago, that she got admitted into a University in Nigeria, has taken to social media, to share some photos of herself wearing a matriculation gown.

The actress, who wasn’t present at the school matriculation shared the photos through her Instagram page…

Though she is yet to disclose the name of the university.. or even reveal if the gown she wore, is a that of matriculation or not, source close revealed she got admitted into a top private University..

The source also revealed the name of the university to be the Igbinedion University,Okada

A quick check at the University's page gave her full name as Regina Daniels Nneamaka Favour and revealed she was admitted to study Mass Communication and gave her details as

We wish her the best in her future endeavours.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/regina-daniels-stuns-matriculation-gown/

And this is our business becauuuuuuuuuuusseeeeeee
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Nobodys(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Don't mind the olosho. I was already in year 2 at 17
who is the olosho here??... the girl who innocently posted her matric pics or the bloggers who started digging into her life?... ... She dint boast of anything concerning age so why call her olosho... ??... women ...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by magicminister: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
I’m worried for her. I hope she doesn’t get raped. She should’ve chosen a school in Lagos. Preferably, convening university.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by RegalD(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Don't mind the olosho. I was already in year 2 at 17
don't know why you are beefing her though, she didn't exhibit pride by posting her matric pics you know...By the way since we are doing the i'm 17 Game..I am in 3rd year in UNIBEN at 17... Being admitted at a young age doesn't mean a successful future...Take your time she is my crush

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Deeldorado: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
teebankz10:
The babe fine anyhow sha
BTW,,,,,,,I was expecting it to be Babcock or Convenant... smiley

I think her choice was strategic. Stay close to home and where she does most of her films - Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by popsyleo1: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
This small girl should face her life and become more responsible. Why seeking for notice.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by derecho(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
But how can her name be written like that?
And which kain form go contain all these names?
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by obonujoker(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
I hate Igbinedion girls
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by ttyl02(f): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
ayxmania:
Wait lemme go and buy beans at Bodija market so I can fry it.
Buy mine too oo
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
The way igbins boys go peel this girl toto like groundnut ehn,no worry.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by geozone: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
sex tape before her second year. its sad but whos betting
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Khodorkovsky(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
The elders are still discussing whether to give a fvck or not undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by tempest01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
I no know boys wey dey there now...if na the year wey we dey there, forget am....boys go don use am play ludo for 100 level. That guy wey she dey flaunt for social media go be history. IUO boys dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Sexy In New Photos - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.