Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (102314 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

I'd rather be a poor fine boy than an ugly billionaire with yachts and ostentatious lifestyle

who do u dis one
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by manci(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Who beauty help
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by messiah(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Fake news!
Dangote has no biological son.
And even if he did adopt a male child, Islam does not allow a foster child inheritance. Only a reasonable token.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by stoic6ix: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Finstar:
Lucky kid.. Having it all on a platter of gold. I hope he has the education, intelligence and mind to take it higher.. If the talent is a flaw, even the best mind can't do anything in business.

If you're an entrepreneur looking for a home online, then visit www.entmirror.com
wink

You must be an illiterate.. the report said someone was adopted by the RICHEST man you're still asking if he's literate. In fact you too think am, wetin you talk make sense?
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by justjify(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2017
So he is actually a fvckstar? shocked
Naija babes sef.. Always putting their pvssy where the money is...
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
sisisioge:
Bet how come only Indimi has fine sons? Dangote doesn't even have one fine one. Chai, that's how Tinubu too packed ironical fine boys full ground. Whew, I thank God for Buharia o, at least his children are fine.

May God forgive me embarassed
and DJ Cuppy is the finest girl I've ever seen in Nigeria. The money apart,but the girl is overloaded with natural beauty and nice body
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by PenSniper: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
mammanbawa:
In Islam, adopted kids do not inherit their foster parents' wealth!

In that case, Dangote must be having psychological problems with his wealth for not having a male child. He just have to share it to the daughters.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by PenSniper: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
sisisioge:
Bet how come only Indimi has fine sons? Dangote doesn't even have one fine one. Chai, that's how Tinubu too packed ironical fine boys full ground. Whew, I thank God for Buharia o, at least his children are fine.

May God forgive me embarassed

Amin.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by ekamaobobaro891(f): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Finstar:
Lucky kid.. Having it all on a platter of gold. I hope he has the education, intelligence and mind to take it higher.. If the talent is a flaw, even the best mind can't do anything in business.

If you're an entrepreneur looking for a home online, then visit www.entmirror.com
wink
nice
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by bolakem01: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:
Why are all his wives running away

Of course, U can not have everything in life.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by bolakem01: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
maxibrainz02:
Money answereth all things

If this is really true, Dangote would'nt have had a problem of all time divorce.
Only if u have GOD, all things are urs.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Finstar: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2017
stoic6ix:

You must be an illiterate.. the report said someone was adopted by the RICHEST man you're still asking if he's literate. In fact you too think am, wetin you talk make sense?

The front page title of this thread said; heir to Dangote's wealth and in accordance to that title, I reacted. Before you quote someone in a forum such as this, make sure you're flawless in all angle to avoid entangling yourself in something you know nothing of. You were given a free bundle data doesn't give you the impetus to insult someone who's old enough to be your father.. This is really not a faceless forum. Young man, mind yourself and business.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by bolakem01: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Adorable family, modest and classy,not like our noisy Neighbours
smiley:pshocked
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:
Why are all his wives running away
After people will say women are always only after a man's money.

Here we have one of the richest men in the world who can't maintain a wife.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by obidevine(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Finstar:

The front page title of this thread said; hair to Dangote's wealth and in accordance to that title, I reacted. Before you quote someone in a forum such as this, make sure you're flawless in all angle to avoid entangling yourself in something you know nothing of. You were given a free bundle data doesn't give you the impetus to insult someone who's old enough to be your father.. This is really not a faceless forum. Young man, mind yourself and business.

Thank you.

Old man its "heir" and not "hair"
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
kolexy:

I doesn't know why he did nor burn you. You would have been completely burnt by now
thank you jare. Anybody that man burn go enjoy forever and ever
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
He looks ugly angry

I'd rather be a poor fine boy than an ugly billionaire with yachts and ostentatious lifestyle

You just have to manage with being poor and I think ugly too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by obidevine(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.