Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Be A Happy Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Happy Mum (804 Views)

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Happy Mum by jdluv(f): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
creating this thread for 1st time mothers ,expectant mothers,potential mothers and mothers who are still findin parenting a little difficult. Well no one knows it best but every tip i willbe dropping I have tried and i hope it will work out fine for you. Please dont mind to ask questions and drop your views and observations as you try these tips.I will drop one tip per day. I hope you learn one or two things.
Re: How To Be A Happy Mum by jdluv(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
#1. Find a mutual ground for you and your child. No matter how busy or classy you are, find a mutual ground for you and your baby, it could be a game, a movie, a story,or a hobby... Make sure its something that interest bothof would. Dont pretend to like it let it be something you love to do.....why?
- It increase your child's game time makin her feel more loved
- it relieves your stress by giving youa break
-it help your child pick your interest.So......try this and be a happy mum
Re: How To Be A Happy Mum by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
pracise 5 of the following to be a happy mum
1. try 2 be home early and not chose a stressful work dat seperates u from dem for so long
2. show good example by not gossiping, backbiting, insulting your husband in front of your children , fighting etc
3. teach your children using the best manual (THE BIBLE) AND correct dem in love wen they err
4. satisfy your husband and dont neglect him because he is also ur baby, give him attention cos when he is pissed off, the house can be tense
5. remember to take care of yourself because most of your family members depend on you, u may not have the pampering husband or the selfless child

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Happy Mum by jdluv(f): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
#2. no matter your child's age even as young as a new born always try to have 2-3 minutesof heart- to-heart talk with him/her individually.that is if you have 3 children find different time for each person, tell them about your work, your childhood, your hobby, everything......Why?....
- it help you build a stronger relationship bridge between you and her
- it makes them feel important
- it helps them develop their communication skills
-it gives them an impression that you trust them
-Jackpot....,, it relieves your heavy and burden heart as well as helps you have a heartily laugh especially when you hear their response and questions.Be a happy mum.

(1) (Reply)

Get This Dinning Set Now / I Need A Mini Flat Or Self Contain To Rent At Jakande Estate / Baby's Epic Reaction After His Dad Joined Him In Crying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.