Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (25482 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by bettercreature(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
I dislike searching for any misplaced thing be it a key,remote or anything

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't want to hear a sound while you're chewing, we are not that kind of animals...I will freaking kill you!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
klassykute:
Hey guys, what's the slightest thing that gets you Angry?

When I see unintelligent comments on nairaland from trolls.

Or a lady making crazy sounds while chewing gums....Chai!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by gregyboy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
1} mhen not picking ur fone on time wen i have something important to say
2) nd dat momment you dnt have money in skul and u just have flashing credit to call peeps home u run up to do something after which u pick up ur fone to call and u hear dear constumer u dnt have airtime on this line to borrow airtime press one......and my head wants to explode u quickly check ur mssge and u see ur credit waz deducted for wat u didnt sup for i get more angry call d useless mtn and dem pick dey speak english calm down sir i would blike for what i need a refund or else i quit ur ntwrk before u know they end d call den one useless niggi cum talk trash wit for sch hostel i fit kill am and e papa

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by ewizard1: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Borrow my phone charger to quickly boost your phone, my phone battery low and rushing down to your place, Dem say you commot lock my charger inside!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by talk2percy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
That moment when your under 3.5, play 2:2,
I be like who send them.......... That thing deh pain pass Nairaland Ban
lol...why not cucuma play over 3.5 to be on the safer side? Na u go tell them when to stop scoring?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by maninchrist(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Slow network
Low battery

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Pidginwhisper: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Divay22:
Doing injustice to a fellow man or looking down on someone...
Hurt me, but don't go close to the ones i love (I jealously guide them)

Mehn I'll feel like killing you grin grin grin grin
If I look down on you na coz say you short nau grin grin
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
bettercreature:
I dislike searching for any misplaced thing be it a key or anything

+1
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by talk2percy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
If person mention either Buhari, Lai Mohammed and this one that just graduated from Lai Mohammed's tutelage, Femi Adesina for where I dey...e dey vex me pass anything
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
when you keep commanding me..
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by correctguy101(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Me don't even know o. If I'm angry I'm angry niyen, abi undecided

But if you play with my Arthur Guinness or my money, especially my Arthur Guinness, I'll have your b@lls angry
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided wen duscusing wt a guy al of a sudden he stretches his hand 2 pick either pimple or dirt from my face, very annoying angry

Strange I must say. Thought that should be romantic.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Divay22(f): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
If I look down on you na coz say you short nau grin grin
Lol.
I'm not short tongue
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by ottohan: 12:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Diamondville:
loud chewing, thumb sucking, lips sucking, tongue biting/sucking

exactly
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Rick9(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Don't just lie to me abeg
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by chuks34(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2017
When u keep reminding me of ur birthday, all for gifts, especially all dis slay queens

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by staymore: 12:10am On Nov 09, 2017
I hate it when police ask you to pull over and bring your driving license and papers. Having checked and confirmed they are intact now whisper to you "Oga find me something abeg"

Am always like Oga abeg next time abeg, nothing dey now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Khodorkovsky(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2017
just go discuss bad matter about me somewhere and I hear it grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Divay22(f): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Justdare:

The mother hen syndrome.
I love protective women. They are just an inch away from becoming witches. wink
Lol
Witches cheesy cheesy you can say that again..
They're so many things i can condone for myself but for the ones i love, I can't.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2017
Diamondville:
loud chewing, thumb sucking, lips sucking, tongue biting/sucking
People who get angry at people chewing and making sound is actually a Brain disorder
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by 9t9jacobs: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
1)When people go through my shît. Irritating AF! I don't want anyone's dirty hands touching my stuff.

2) When someone sneezes or coughs around me and doesn't have the common sense to cover their germ ridden mouths

3) Seeing grown, supposedly sane men standing by the road, tugging their penisès and urinating in the full glare of the public like animals... common! 90% of the time, I always unknowingly and unfortunately catch a glimpse of their flaccid dicks... gross!!!

4) When someone opens the door in such a violent manner as if they're about to bust their cheating partner. Open the door gently people!

5) Excessive compliments from the opposite sex. Creepy AF! Just a simple "You look great" would do, don't go and dwell on it and hype and do all that shît. It stresses me out. angry

You look great..you know.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by talk2percy(m): 12:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Hearing people say the youths are the leaders of tomorrow or education is the key whereas our corrupt leaders don change the whole doors!
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Coldfeets: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Chewing with your mouths open.

Chewing chewing gums.

In fact, chewing anything that produces sounds.

I feel like strangling the life out of the person.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Foolishness. When a person behaves stupid it upsets me.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by mumaino(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2017
When a girl randomly pulls my beard

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Boyooosa(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided wen duscusing wt a guy al of a sudden he stretches his hand 2 pick either pimple or dirt from my face, very annoying angry
Even ur man?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by talk2percy(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2017
staymore:
I hate it when police ask you to pull over and bring your driving license and papers. Having checked and confirmed they are intact now whisper to you "Oga find me something abeg"

Am always like Oga abeg next time abeg, nothing dey now.
lol....as soon,they ask for my real papers and I provide it, nothing for them!!
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by tyup(m): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2017
IAMSASHY:

your not even thanking God u see a guy to sit near u with a pimples filled face

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Friends that only show up when you're about to eat! Mr. Natty tins... grin
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by tyup(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hate when you hide your money but want to spend mine.. In fact, stingy people are not allowed in my life

I hate when people eat beside me and their mouths keep sounding like that of a pig

Lool it's an economy strategy grin
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Paulezuzu(m): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2017
gregyboy:
1} mhen not picking ur fone on time wen i have something important to say
2) nd dat momment you dnt have money in skul and u just have flashing credit to call peeps home u run up to do something after which u pick up ur fone to call and u hear dear constumer u dnt have airtime on this line to borrow airtime press one......and my head wants to explode u quickly check ur mssge and u see ur credit waz deducted for wat u didnt sup for i get more angry call d useless mtn and dem pick dey speak english calm down sir i would blike for what i need a refund or else i quit ur ntwrk before u know they end d call den one useless niggi cum talk trash wit for sch hostel i fit kill am and e papa

Visit a rehab
U have anger issues

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.