Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pls Help Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Out! (1260 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out! by sensation(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2007
pls house members help me out.i have a g/f and i only like her and try everything possible to luv her but to no avail.i now met a new girl wh i fall for at 1st sight,and we ve been seeing since,and i dont want to hurt the former.pls can u advise me on wat to do?i'll appreciate your advice. thanx
Re: Pls Help Me Out! by maxandy(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2007
hello my guy, use your head and follow ur heart. U will surely make the right decisions. Love starts a relationship but money keeps it going. That na my simple advise
Re: Pls Help Me Out! by nduleme(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2007
Which kin advice be that?, the guy did not mention money na,

Its best you get it right as early as possible, Love at first sight truly exist and I believe its happening to you, you said in clear terms that you don't love girlfriend one, I believe you, because if you do, you wont completely fall for girlfriend number 2.

Sha, hurt girlfriend one now!!! Its better than having her on a string for a while and allowing her to " catch" you in the act.

Tell her its over, don't do tomorrow what you can do today, shekina!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help Me Out! by RuuDie(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2007
guy , u seem 2 me like a very emotional person & dis situation looks trickier 2 u than it really is, so let's face facts. sooner or later u're still gonna end up hurtin some1, best it be sooner , u've met some1 else u dig & she probably digs u 2, if u've already started dating, then come out plainly 2 d 1st lady - tell her what u've gotta tell her , no lies, just d plain truth!
yes she's gonna be hurt; but the earlier the better so dat she can quickly pick up the pieces & get on with life without u!

(1) (Reply)

Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise / My Girl Dumped Me, Now I'll Beg Her, Get Her And Dump Her / Please Help this Desperate Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.