Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) (44673 Views)

"BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Don't rejoice yet o!

The fire on the roof is not finally quenched o.

until you see the final result, that is when you can sing the "Hallelujah" song.

Lolz you can say that again some students there would have bagged some carry overs, wronged one HOD or Dean intentionally or unintentionally or dragged a babe with one lecturer or something and they might not be aware of it yet..
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2017
oviejnr:
grin cheesy cheesy

Are you one of them? lol
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Codyt(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2017
We've been there, done that! I not only signed on a booty but also spanked it! grin grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by aku626(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Smh rejoice for whatever reason you’ve because the true and bigger picture is portrayed in sorrow on a canvas of hopelessness Hund in a museum called Nigeria. I pray God would turn things around for good for those who work hard.
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2017
BaEnki:
Nonsense culture, indirect assault on our women, but what could led women allowing men to write on their chest and buttock? could it be the graduation hysteria or lack of self respect??

Just wondering.
Please start thinking otherwise, you could be a death trap for yourself. Assault?
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2017
I started signing on ladies boobs as far back as ss3 some almost 20yrs ago.
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Jidesam01: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
sunshineV:
Which wan be PSG again
physiology
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
they happened to b d best striker dt super eagles lack
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Catalyst4real: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
And this one was signing on the arse crack grin

Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
class of 16 signing out at the end of 17 and there is rejoicing. what is there to rejoice about really...
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2017
These two women are gifted with PERFECT bodies. Nice, grab-sized buttocks emphasized by trim and toned waistlines, all topped off with full breasts straining UPWARDS against bras in a most destabilizing manner.

I can think of no better activity under the sun that could compare with watching women with physiques like these two fine examples shedding their clothes in readiness for some wanton grappling under the full moon with me.

Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Those guys signing on that girl chest and ass

Dem for don fvck the girl grin
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
To all our fresh graduates and our undergraduates...

After the reggae play the blues...

After graduation, what plans have you got to tackle the looming unemployment in the land?
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Congrats Ladokites. May the jinx be broken absolutely. What you are seeing is just youthful exuberance.Nothing more.

The inability of the Visitors to make reasonable inputs to solving the imbroglio has given the institution a bad name in a very short period of time. This is one of the effects of lacklustre leadership.

LAUTECH still remains one of the best University of Technology in the country with qualified and serious minded lecturers churning out capable products. I don't get bewildered whenever University rankings are released. Even with all the challenges,they have refused to go down. A thread recently speaks volume.

Proudly LAUTECH Alumnus

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by jide219(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Don't rejoice yet o!

The fire on the roof is not finally quenched o.

until you see the final result, that is when you can sing the "Hallelujah" song.
true talk for my school den ,na so dem celebrate anyhow but when result come out na so dem get F
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Life is just starting for you guys and you're showing this level of irresponsibility. When we graduated from uni in 2009, all of us a were tired, had our bags packed and ready to leave. It's like school no drill una well grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by BaEnki(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Bluffly:

Please start thinking otherwise, you could be a death trap for yourself. Assault?

Yes, sexual assault somehow, how could I be a death trap for my self?

I think our women should be of value with self respect and not all this street girls you see here and there, if she had the self respect, guys won't even have the thought of writing on her chest.
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by BaEnki(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Walelavender:
Congrats Ladokites. May the jinx be broken absolutely. What you are seeing is just youthful exuberance.Nothing more.

The inability of the Visitors to make reasonable inputs to solving the imbroglio has given the institution a bad name in a very short period of time. This is one of the effects of lacklustre leadership.

LAUTECH still remains one of the best University of Technology in the country with qualified and serious minded lecturers churning out capable products. I don't get bewildered whenever University rankings are released. Even with all the challenges,they have refused to go down. A thread recently speaks volume.

Proudly LAUTECH Alumnus

I humbly disagree with you on the bolded part sir, our youthfulness shouldn't erode our morality.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by newoffer: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Are dis ones students. I pity dis country. Paper based Graduate
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by alklas(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Na new tin again
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm
My School of old....when strike was not taking its painful toll on it.
Nostalgic feelings right now.
If I could turn back the hand of time...
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2017
BaEnki:

I humbly disagree with you on the bolded part sir, our youthfulness shouldn't erode our morality.

If you are offended by women who look nice in tight jeans, perhaps you could look for a suitable topic in the business or technology section of this forum, where you can engage in cerebral discourse with fellow intellectuals.

The title of this thread was thoughtfully designed to attract the attention of readers who very much like the idea of applying autographs to the rump of young and beautiful university women in heat, and we were not disappointed, in contrast to your own prolonged wailing and gnashing of teeth at the sight of these sexy women getting fondled.
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
BaEnki:

Yes, sexual assault somehow, how could I be a death trap for my self?

I think our women should be of value with self respect and not all this street girls you see here and there, if she had the self respect, guys won't even have the thought of writing on her chest.
Where you there to know she was forced. Because they are writing there does not translate to lacking of self respect. Stop creating issues with emotions
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Check my signature for guaranteed tips... UK pools,cs,htft tips available on telegram...
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2017
BaEnki:

Well, with the world becoming a global village and the influence of the western world on our culture and tradition,we shouldn't be oblivious of the fact that we would be seeing more of this. However,it still boils down to what our traditional/religious institutions are doing about instilling right morals/virtues in the young ones.

The peer pressure is for real. But funny enough you would not see a Fellowship sister or a sister wearing Hijab in this stunt.
Won't condemn these lads,they have the capacity to change.
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Are you one of them? lol
Alumnus grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2017
oviejnr:
Alumnus grin grin

Give me format na lol
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by cadre88(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2017
University of Yahoo.
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
sunshineV:
Which wan be PSG again
Physiology
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by Bowaley17(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
haykinzz:
More pictures
Congrats Cadet Catalyst(between the two ladies in the last picture)...
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by elslaqq: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
lemme kom and be qoinq.
aint gonna comment.
ELSLAQ cares.
Re: LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) by vicky9cee: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
...and na one husband go marry this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors / Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch / Covenant University Increases School Fees For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.