Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria (31640 Views)

Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by ednut1(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Smh. U pay over 500k to these smugglers when u can use it to do business here. D italy wey una dey go. Dey pay 5 euros for sex. As we speak some fools are headed agadez right now from katsina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by AnodaIT(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Why should she return when Buhari doesn't care about her dead colleagues
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by breakeven: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
I just knew the criminal terrorist will be Mohammed. Mtcheww.
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
its a personal decision i believe.. dont lets tie dis to Naija situation tho....
Some of us are goin tru worse and we still kip it togeda...
som still live on food ticket/(wateva dey call it in the US) and dem no go commit suicide..
all nations of d world av dia issues tho so wen u decide to go commit suicide, na personal decision...
beta beg ur head to pik ur call, poor ppu still makin it daily in naija...
stop whining and beg ur head to make IT happen for u else u wee jus die for nufin and we go still arrest ur dead body for dying wrongfully...

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Surviving Mediterranean Shipwreck and Return to Nigeria is like jumpin from frypan to fire.... the babe sharp die

2 Likes

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by donneco(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2017
It beats my imagination how these women leave their husbands, and/or children, and/or parents to make such risky undertakings, all in a bid to get a supposed better life that is 5% sure of happening.

Its true naija tough, but they won't get it easier outside.

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Bravo123:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/italy-arrests-libyan-egyptian-death-26-nigerian-women/amp/
lol..I'm patiently waiting to read the rants of that guy here who said they were not Nigerians and that pmb was only justified to keep mute. Huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Nigeria may be tough but going through the deserts and seas to a life of uncertainty in europe . Nigeria a country with a huge market and population. where we've seen women building houses frying akara others trained themselves and their children with selling pure water. The only set of people I pity in these kind of situations are children who were forced into these kind of dangerous journeys by lazy parents. Even when I was jobless in Nigeria I never considered travelling abroad to huzzle I know the potentials that Nigeria holds and with God and hard work doors opened. A wall gheko in Nigeria will not transform to a crocodile in Italy. People should connect to God and work hard instead of throwing their lives away in the Mediterranean.

3 Likes

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by naijaforlife: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Thank God for the survivors especially Dora Omoruyi's life. Dear sisters kindly come back and retrace your steps towards making a better life in Nigeria especially if you do not have any educational or professional qualifications than with the intent of engaging in prostitution. If you are not employable or trainable in Nigeria life may even be harder in Europe or anywhere abroad.

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Ijaya123: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2017
EVILFOREST:
After all, many EDO people voted BUHARI ......

Don't be surprised she partook actively.
Please, go back and visit your vomit.

Na today Edo girls & Italy parole be like bread and butter? Abi na how old you be sef?

2 Likes

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Orpe7(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
She must sell her kpetus by force to italians grin
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by proeast(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Caseless:
shocked

Whether you like it or not, you must return back. We are in this together. You can't leave us like that- it's unfair.

Oya, Oga Italian police, help me return that yeye girl. She's being disloyal.

Obaseki right now trying to welcome her.
Why evils bro? This is brutal savagery! I was completely sober and sad how hopelessly worthless this country has degenerated. We are now as bad as India of the 1940's. People now risk possible death just to escape the country! Well, you made me laugh with your post and sometimes I dont feel pity for my country men and women for the woes that have befallen them because everyone contributed to this mess and why will they want to jump ship now that Nigeria is sinking? That's unfair, they all should be deported ASAP. People are still saying sai baba till 2023 and you want to pity such people when the repercussions hits them hard?

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Edo girls and prostution is a tradition in their kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Risking your life to go prostitute and take-up odd jobs in a foreign land.

In-exposure and lack of orientation as made many believe going abroad illegally is the ultimate.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Chukazu: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Edo girls and Italy!

hmmm
dem supposed to open an Italian embassy in Beninundecided

3 Likes

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Chukazu: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Edo girls and Italy!

hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Josmila(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Nigerians, male and female have leaving through this means from time immemorial, it certainly didn't start today. When the trip is a success for some, nobody hears anything, nobody comes to blame the government of the day. But when there's a mishap such as this, the backlash falls on the government.

The survivor claims there are no jobs, that's why she left, but the same money she expended trying to leave via that illegal and dangerous route is such that she could do a business with no matter how small. I will never attempt to immigrate through that means and will never encourage any family member or friend to try it.

Things are difficult for the a lot of Nigerians now, there's no denying that fact. But there are safer ways to quits with Nigeria if you so want it
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by akaahs(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Who should I insult now ehhh, is it my great grand father who ran away from d white man for fair of not want to be a slave in their land OR this Edo girl who want to leave Nigeria to d white man land to be a second class citizen? Abeg make una help me choose

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Caseless: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2017
proeast:
Why evils bro? This is brutal savagery! I was completely sober and sad how hopelessly worthless this country has degenerated. We are now as bad as India of the 1940's. People now risk possible death just to escape the country! Well, you made me laugh with your post and sometimes I dont feel pity for my country men and women for the woes that have befallen them because everyone contributed to this mess and why will they want to jump ship now that Nigeria is sinking? That's unfair, they all should be deported ASAP. People are still saying sai baba till 2023 and you want to pity such people when the repercussions hits them hard?
be hopeful, bro. Every failure or adversity presents equivalent success.

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2017
adadike281:
Even if na me, I no go ever comeback to this Buhari government. Nigeria is blind, lame and deaf at d same time.

True talk and it's all self inflicted.
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by akigbemaru: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by RaptorX: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
ednut1:
Smh. U pay over 500k to these smugglers when u can use it to do business here. D italy wey una dey go. Dey pay 5 euros for sex. As we speak some fools are headed agadez right now from katsina
Nigerians have no shame and dignity anymore encouraging their women to stay in Italy to be selling their pu.ssy for 5€ , with the thousands arriving every day now pu.ssy will be selling for 2€. What a destroyed and shameless nation just reading the comments.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Who cares
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by Basfaq(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
comshots:
Nigeria is a hell fire.I prefer to die in that sea than return to this godforsaken amalgamated country.
Ask for the rout,start the journey, alee Lee. grin
Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by seunfape(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
i know e go be edo people

1 Like

Re: Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria by proeast(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
be hopeful, bro. Every failure or adversity presents equivalent success.
Personally, I'm not feeling the adverse effect of the recession at all because I saw the signs early and made drastic changes to my life including diversifying my income base and leaving below my means but the problem is that economy has affected so many people and lots of my friends and family members who are desperately in need will certainly come for help and you cant say no except you have the heart of stone and invariably what would have been sitting pretty in T Bills will be lost as bail out. I'm really affraid for what the country is turning out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction / Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.