Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

Looking To Find Filipina Girl To Marry And Trying Mail Order Websites. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Find Filipina Girl To Marry And Trying Mail Order Websites. (505 Views)

Do Not Marry And Starts Regretting It.investigate Him Or Her Spiritually / ❤️23 Year Old Single Woman❤️ Looking To Meet And Greet. Let Chat.. / Need A Cute Girl To Whatsapp With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Find Filipina Girl To Marry And Trying Mail Order Websites. by barranquillawom: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Looking to find Filipina girl to marry and trying mail order websites. Should I pursue?

I’m a retired military man looking to settle down and marry a nice filipina. I’ve been divorced twice while I was active, and the reason why it never worked out is because I was away too much. I have 5 children from previous marriages, but they’re adults now. I’m close to most of them and I know there won’t be any issues if I decide to marry again. I’m done with work and what I want now is to spend the rest of my retirement quietly with someone.
The reason why I want a filipina wife is because they’re known to be hospitable, respectful, and loving. I personally know many filipinos and friends who’ve been married to their filipina wives. I am envious that even after many years of marriage, no matter the marital problems, they remain strong and I honestly want that for myself. They also seem to be so caring that my friends are treated like kings in their own home.
I don’t expect my future filipina wife to work. I have my pension and decent savings so I think we’ll be okay. I’m considering opening up a business, but we’ll have to see if anything goes to plan.
This seems to be the hurdle I’m trying to overcome. I’ve been trying out several mail order websites and what stood out the most is the one by AFA. I have read some reviews and there seems to be no shortage of filipina women I can get to know and contact there. However, I really wanna know that if I marry a filipina, I also pay for her family?
I probably should talk to the filipina wives of my friends but it seems to be rude. Do you think it is a great idea to try online dating and ask her if she expects for me to pay for her family if we marry? Or is it too rude? Please advice. Thanks in advance
Re: Looking To Find Filipina Girl To Marry And Trying Mail Order Websites. by kevindd: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
I think you should go for online dating. Check out some sugar daddy websites maybe. I think you might find a cool girl for you there fast. There are tons of verified profiles of girls who are looking for a sugar daddy. Good luck with it wink

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Relationship Between Now And December / November Born / Any relationship expert here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.