Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 (2683 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by tafat: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Hakimrealest:

Before Apple can give you iPhone X
You must be ready to jog from Nigeria to USA for them...
Na so, true talk, him no even happy sey dem wan give am phantom 8
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by Queentito(f): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2017
festwiz:
This is too much work for too little reward. If it were to be an iPhone X or Note 8, it would be worth it for the re-sell value. Not the Phantom 8. Tecno should bounce abeg

You sef see am, do your own iphone X giveaway so we can win
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by sureinfo: 4:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Queentito:

You sef see am, do your own iphone X giveaway so we can win
LOL. Very true sha
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by Shadedtee: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2017
I will pass, I can't even squat to save my own life
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by paolokonqueror(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol bruhhhhh! I would have planked to win the phone oh
Abdstrakt:

Dude!! grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by dejiWEST: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin IKR! They just sha want to give the phone
Behankey:
Tecno sha wan dash person phone. So na exercise dem dey use win phone now? Nice one
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by paolokonqueror(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin What if she's my girlfriend?
I like the phone tho but the strength to plank no dey embarassed

Dandsome:

Haven't you heard that the fear of women is the beginning of modern day wisdom.

You go plank finish on top her, her main bf go use plank hammer for your head.

Oga don't give up, you fit plank win phone
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by dejiWEST: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lmao no be lie oh grin
They no even happy say Tecno dey give out phone for exercise

Hakimrealest:

Before Apple can give you iPhone X
You must be ready to jog from Nigeria to USA for them...
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by Dandsome: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
paolokonqueror:
grin grin What if she's my girlfriend?
I like the phone tho but the strength to plank no dey embarassed

Nothing good comes easy in this life o
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by paolokonqueror(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hahaha but the TecnoXmasHugs, it's good and it's coming easy grin
Dandsome:

Nothing good comes easy in this life o
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by omoalajah(m): 12:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Why not appreciating the gesture from the company unlike Apple or Samsung that doesnt give anything in return .
festwiz:
This is too much work for too little reward. If it were to be an iPhone X or Note 8, it would be worth it for the re-sell value. Not the Phantom 8. Tecno should bounce abeg
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by missslimzy(f): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol, lazy
Shadedtee:
I will pass, I can't even squat to save my own life
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2017
dejiWEST:
grin grin IKR! They just sha want to give the phone
a lot of giveaway o. And it's the phone they're giving out even.
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by dejiWEST: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2018
It's the Tecno way
Behankey:
a lot of giveaway o. And it's the phone they're giving out even.
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2018
dejiWEST:
It's the Tecno way
And their fans love it.
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by koskilala: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2018
bravesoul247:
I tried this plank stuff but I couldn't last up to a minute.

Hahaha. U think say na play .
Re: TECNO Break The Record Challenge, Enter To Win A New Phantom 8 by dejiWEST: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2018
As expected cool
Behankey:
And their fans love it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel Without Paying Service Charge / Pls Help With New Price Of Techno Fathom A6, A4 & HTC Legend / Tecno H6 Vs Gionee P4? Which Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.