Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (1477 Views)

Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets / 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by mayorall(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Good day everyone. Need you all to kindly appeal to meetmal and tooltp.

About 10 months ago, I approached meetmal if she has $5000 for an offshore payment, she told me to drop the account details, I did, but couldn't send it after 2 days, I had to refund the owner the naira amount.

By evening of the 3rd day, meetmal sent me a deposit slip for the offshore payment which was overpaid. I made the payment of 2.4m by cheque deposit into the provided account. She made me understood the payment was from his people.

After 10 months, which was this Saturday, the account receiver (Egonne) said her account had been closed since April and she was contacted by the New York police.

She was asked to refund the money or get arrested once she lands in the US and also get her banned for life.

I contacted meetmal and she said the fund was originally from tooltp , then tooltip said he bought it from BDC and he's not in direct contact with the bdc but his brother.

He requested for evidence that this things were reported, I asked the lady to send it and she was behaving like a typical female, refusing to release other proofs until I insulted her before she knew she's to present those proofs.

The US police copied tooltip and meetmal in the mail with the evidence.

Now we asked tooltip to please send the refund cos the said lady is frustrated and he said she's just putting pressure that she only needs her money. At least it's her money, the fund had already done enough damage on her already, the evidence was sent with the New York police email showing the domain and all that. Tooltip had refused to send the refund saying the BDC are not refunding him cos of more evidence. I am trying to resolve this issue amicably if you all can please appeal to both of them. But here it is, tooltip had been known to send bad or fraudulent funds in the past with lots of records to show for it on Nairaland. The woman is already trying to damage my own name online which isn't fair. I have got image to protect if he's not protecting any. Tooltip still threatening with EFCC after all this evidence that had been presented. This is a full scam case.

Please help appeal to him before one will take this offline.(ain't issuing a threat, just saying my mind). If any word is found offensive here, I duely apologise for that.

The said lady doesn't have lotta time on this as she needs to refund fast. Thanks

Photo 1: The deposit teller I used in paying for the naira here in Nigeria 10 months ago

Photo 2: mail message sent from the US police

Photo 3: continuation of the mail

Photo 4: The depositor's statement sent by the police

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ... by mayorall(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2017
More photos

It is evident this fund is a proceed of fraud but still yet, tooltip had refused to refund. He rather resolves to distractions.

1 Share

Re: ... by mayorall(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2017
He had been lying about BDC that doesn't exist, please appeal to him to please refund.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Rtt
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Nmjh
Re: ... by mayorall(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
tooltip:
You have suddenly forgotten that im a middleman as well as you were....why go about spreading falsehood calling me a scammer when you can report me to law enforcement agencies or take this up legally

You have always known that these funds were gotten from bdc ppl in lagos and they have been contacted and sent the info while we await their response.
I advice that you desist from libel and slandering my name any further as i'll use every legal options i have against you in due time

Bro, I have refunded the lady already as at that time and made her understood I can't send the payment until after 24hours that meatmal sent the deposit slip and I contacted the lady to send back the fund which she did and when she discovered the payment came from meatmal, she rather paid the balance to her. She never told me the fund was from you which I would have negated. Until after 10 months when the lady came back that I knew the payment was from you. You've gotten lot of scam and fraud case here on Nairaland in the past. I am not a woman and am not ready for distraction, please refund this payment. There's no any BDC anywhere tooltip. Sorry to say. No hard feeling bro. Please refund easily. I learnt you've also had other dealings with Egonne in the past, please do refund her. From the evidence provided, its already evident that this payment was from a fraud proceeds.

4 Likes

Re: ... by mayorall(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
tooltip:

Just do the needful already and get law enforcement agencies involved.....with all the evidence you have and with you calling me a scammer....you should not be ranting here and misrepresenting facts to gain sympathy

Bro, am not fighting you o, just send the refund to the lady and move on with your business. That's my only target.

And below is your promise sir and I went triumphantly to force the lady to provide. Which she had presented.

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: ... by VitoCorleone: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: ... by signature2012(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Following..
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
And the drama continues....
Re: ... by mayorall(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
mayorall:

Bro, I have refunded the lady already as at that time and made her understood I can't send the payment until after 24hours that meatmal sent the deposit slip and I contacted the lady to send back the fund which she did and when she discovered the payment came from meatmal, she rather paid the balance to her. She never told me the fund was from you which I would have negated. Until after 10 months when the lady came back that I knew the payment was from you. You've gotten lot of scam and fraud case here on Nairaland in the past. I am not a woman and am not ready for distraction, please refund this payment. There's no any BDC anywhere tooltip. Sorry to say. No hard feeling bro. Please refund easily. I learnt you've also had other dealings with Egonne in the past, please do refund her. From the evidence provided, its already evident that this payment was from a fraud proceeds.
Re: ... by mayorall(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
1.8million naira sent to meetman by tooltip, promised to pay balance soon.

Also meetman sent the payment to us and added her charges, not substract please. Also we added what we charged and payment of #1,922,000 was sent to egonne

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Bitcoin Now Easily And Also Double You Bitcoin If You Can / I Need Someone That Can Organize A Visa To Holland / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.