Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,989 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' (1232 Views)

2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / #EndSARS: Segun "Segalink" Awosanya Mocks Ambode Over SARS Killing / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by Splashme: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Yesterday, a post showing graphic pictures of alleged kidnappers killed in a thick Forest in Ikom Cross River state by the Nigerian Police in a fierce gun battle made homepage.

Today, I stumbled on a random post by a Facebook user showing pictures of same arrested 'alleged kidnappers' in handcuffs in a Police station before their gruesome murder by the Police.

Read, watch and tell us mind

Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by ifex370(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by nosiebaba(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Oh my God!
This right here was the Genesis of boko haram.
How are we sure these ones were guilty?
Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by devindevin2000: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2017
When they kill IPOB and you say nothing, you embolden them. Next will be Afonjas caught in fraud, they will just shoot them. Someone will just accuse of a crime, before you defend yourself in the court, they will kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by Jimmybyi: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Yesterday, i read they were kidnappers that engaged the Police in a forest in order to resist arrest and at the end, the Police were able to kill four of them in a gun duo battle. So how come these same men were arrested before engaging Police in the forest. Police can never be my friend.
Nigeria Police force and the SARS division is the worse set of criminals in our country today. Come and beat me. I dey my house.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by idu1(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Book space first
Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by Splashme: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2017
The Nigerian Police under Buhari should never be trusted

1 Like

Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by Nukilia: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Extrajudicial killings. When the law enforcement agents decide to take laws into their hands, then you know Nigeria is finished. Any innocent person can as well be arrested and labelled as kidnapper. What a world.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by BUHARIjubrin: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
choi......i hate Nigeria
Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by pacino26(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
I don't believe sars. For all i know these guys were killed in a haste to cover up. Can the kidnapped victims come forward or just the usual "they are kidnappers"

Imaginary gun duel indeed.
Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by doctokwus: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
How is it even possible to gun down 5 armed robbers in a thick forest?
One or two at least would escape because its difficult engaging in targetted combat in a forest.
When Vampire was killed,his other gang members were arrested.He was the only casualty.
These men were either extrajudicially killed in the forest after they surrendered or at the police station after their arrest.
Their being kidnappers is even now questionable.
Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by gidgiddy: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
A clear case that they were murdered after being caught. That is Nigeria for you. You peoole were all there when the Army invaded Abia in the name of operation Python dance and went about killing unarmed people.

That culture of those in uniform who believe they have licence to kill anybody has eaten deep

Extrer-judicial killings happen every day and Nigerian cheer depending on where it happend.

Nigerian is a country of barbarians because only a barbarian will be cheering when the armed forces kill unarmed people, without asking the armed forces had to kill unarmed people.
Re: Pictures Surface Online To Debunk 'SARS Killing Of Ikom Kidnappers In Gunbattle' by falcon01: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
i know what just happened is wrong!! ut normally they are bailed and released to continue there evil work but these right here is better than releasing them as far as nigeria is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Bid To Host 2026 World Cup - Fashola / Breaking News:The President Asked Me To Buy Other Accounts. APC Official Twitter / Breaking: Senator Ovie Omo-agege Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.