Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) (5473 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / Develop Android Application - Why It Is All The Buzz? / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Good morning great Nairalanders!

I am Oscar Anthony by Name, for the benefit of those might just be following for the first time. I'm a Nigerian, a mobile app developer. I am here to share with you guys how to develop Android, iOS, and Kindle applications in 10 minutes without writing any code. Now is the right time to get involved in the mobile application business because the revolution in the IT sector is matching towards Application, this makes it very promising because thousands of Application developers will be needed to attain to the growth in demand for mobile Apps in Nigeria. Same thing goes to every other country of the world, except North Korea.

In this tutorial, I'll the sharing with who ever wants to learn how to develop mobile applications(chat, game, e-comerce, churches, NGOs etc.) without writing any code, but rather with a simple drag and drop system. This tutorial is absolutely free. And like in my other thread https://www.nairaland.com/3967297/how-earn-decent-living-designing, I shall take it step by step until you find your on Play Store. I'll also share with you, how to monetize you Apps and earn steady revenue from.

I will be back to start when ever I see interested people sited in the class.
Register your interest here if you're in.

One Love!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by 4kings: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2017
I'm in. smiley
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by steph270(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Am interested oh can't afford to miss this
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Noted, let's wait for few more peeps, then we get going.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by bigtt76(f): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Interested grin
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
In this training, we'll need an internet ready Laptop or a good android phone with internet subscription. just that!
Get ready for an eye opener shocked
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Julivas(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thank o
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by steph270(f): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ride on
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Here are some of the topics that will be treated on the course of this training;
* selecting application template
* Apps editing and configuration
* how to monetize your app with admob for daily revenue.
* how to prepare your app for publishing.
* how to upload your app on Google play store, as well as other app marketplaces.
And lots more.

Stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akinakinyele: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
following
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by flyfit(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
EFOLK5:
Here are some of the topics that will be treated on the course of this training;
* selecting application template
* Apps editing and configuration
* how to monetize your app with admob for daily revenue.
* how to prepare your app for publishing.
* how to upload your app on Google play store, as well as other app marketplaces.
And lots more.

Stay tuned

Am very intrested
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akin7686(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm in.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Cmyname(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Carry on

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by STEKENT: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Interested
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
There are a lot of i-builder platforms on the internet today, but for the purpose of this training, we shall be working exclusively with appswheel.com.
Appswheel is to app builders what blogger or WordPress is to web devepers. On this platform we're going to learn how to build any kind off application(chat, game, audio/video streaming, schools, churches, individuals, NGOs etc.) Within fifteen minutes.
To set our class in motion, I advice every follower of this tutorials to sign up for a free account with http://appswheel.com, click on "sign up/register" and then register. We're all gonna be practicing together as the class progresses.

NOTE:
This tutorial is absolutely free, and thus you're not going to pay any money.
Anybody that stays within Uyo, or that can make it to Uyo for a free one on one training should contact me through the number on my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by coolshegs10(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
cool I'm interested sir.Please ride on.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by brightpre(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2017
am in sir
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning every body.

STRAIGHT TO BUSINESS!
Building application with appswheel is just as simple as signing up for a facebook account. The whole process is divided into four steps;
* Pick a template
* Edit and configure
* Install on device, and
* Publish
On this platform, app development is as simple as it sounds.
With over 250 predesigned templates, and over 120 features, starting out is made easy for all, including even beginners.
Here is how to start.
From the list of templates provided, pick any one that's closely related to your goal. After locating your preferred template, click on "select" and wait a bit for page to load, and in the next page you'll have the option to either continue with the selected template, or choose another one if you don't seem to like the one you selected. But for the purpose of this training, I'll make use of the template we picked at the first step by clicking on "USE THIS TEMPLATE" and then enter any name you choose for your App(ensure there are no spaces in the App I'd, eg. "RadioNigeria" instead of "Radio Nigeria"wink, and click on "create".
And in the next page, select which platform you're building the application for (eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, kindle, as well as web app). Choose platform and click on "configure later"
Now the first step is completed. Check out the attached screenshots as a guide to all the steps mentioned above.
Find bellow screenshots as a guide.
Stay tuned for more.

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akinakinyele: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Weldone boss, patiently waiting for the screenshots..
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akinakinyele: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Following....
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2017
From the screenshots above, I'm building an App for Appswheel, and it's an android app.

Please sign up free at Appswheel.com for easy following of the lessons.

I would've loved to keep going, but let me pause to see if there's anybody following.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akinakinyele: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Ride on boss, we are with you.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2017
From where we stopped(configure later) after selecting target platform, we arrive at the screenshot bellow.

This means our application titled "Appswheel" has been created, simple!
The screenshot bellow is the application's dashboard, from where every possible adjustment in the app can be launched. At this point, the first step which is "pick a template" is completed.
The fact that the app is created doesn't mean it's ready for distribution because it's no way close to what we want it to be.
The next step is edit and configure, and that's the stage we'll make adjustments to make the app appear and function exactly the way we want.

I'll be back with Edit and configure in my next post.

Stay tuned!!! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akinakinyele: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Weldone bro.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by biodunfash: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nice one bro.You are doing a good work.Mean while if you are base in Lag and you need a video tutorial on this subject,don't hesitate to contact me.It is 72 videos lessons that covers all you need to know about deigning mobile apps without coding Knowledge.The videos covers some these topics:
 HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS STREAMING APPS
 HOW TO DESIGN E-COMMERCE APPS
 HOW TO MAKE NEWSTANDS APPS
 HOW TO GET MORE DOWNLOADS OF YOUR APPS ON PLAY STORE AND APPLE STORE
 HOW TO MAKE BOOKS APPS
 HOW TO ACCESS OVER 46 THOUSANDS AUDIO BOOKS FOR FREE
 HOW TO MAKE ANGRY BIRDS GAME APPS
 HOW TO MAKE RING TONES APPS WITH MILLION INSTALLS
 HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS APPS
 HOW TO CLONE OVER 2 THOUSANDS APPS
 HOW TO CREATE MOBILE SOCIAL NETWORK APPS
 HOW TO CLONE UBER TAXI APPLICATION
 HOW TO TRANSFER WOO-COMMERCE WEBSITE INTO MOBILE APPS WITHING 10 MINUTES
 HOW TO CREATE AMAZON STORE APPS
 HOW MONITIZE YOUR APPS FOR CASH FLOW ON PLAY STORE AND APPLE STORE
 …………………AND LOTS MORE
I will give it to you for almost free.whatsapp or call 07059190245l
Note:Lagos residents Only for now.Thanks
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
biodunfash:
Nice one bro.You are doing a good work.Mean while if you are base in Lag and you need a video tutorial on this subject,don't hesitate to contact me.It is 72 videos lessons that covers all you need to know about deigning mobile apps without coding Knowledge.The videos covers some these topics:
 HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS STREAMING APPS
 HOW TO DESIGN E-COMMERCE APPS
 HOW TO MAKE NEWSTANDS APPS
 HOW TO GET MORE DOWNLOADS OF YOUR APPS ON PLAY STORE AND APPLE STORE
 HOW TO MAKE BOOKS APPS
 HOW TO ACCESS OVER 46 THOUSANDS AUDIO BOOKS FOR FREE
 HOW TO MAKE ANGRY BIRDS GAME APPS
 HOW TO MAKE RING TONES APPS WITH MILLION INSTALLS
 HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS APPS
 HOW TO CLONE OVER 2 THOUSANDS APPS
 HOW TO CREATE MOBILE SOCIAL NETWORK APPS
 HOW TO CLONE UBER TAXI APPLICATION
 HOW TO TRANSFER WOO-COMMERCE WEBSITE INTO MOBILE APPS WITHING 10 MINUTES
 HOW TO CREATE AMAZON STORE APPS
 HOW MONITIZE YOUR APPS FOR CASH FLOW ON PLAY STORE AND APPLE STORE
 …………………AND LOTS MORE
I will give it to you for almost free.whatsapp or call 07059190245l
Note:Lagos residents Only for now.Thanks

Welcome Bro, please take note that I don't sale anything on this thread, and will not appreciate that from you or any other person here. If you have anything to offer anybody, I'll advice you open a thread and promote it for such campaign. This is an absolutely free class, and besides, I'm sure your aladged video is not of Appswheel/appsmoment, at such it won't benefit anybody here as far as this class is concern.
A collection of over 50 video toturials directly from appsmoment/Appswheel is available for any interested person absolutely F R E E!
You don't have to be looking for every little opportunity to defraud ppl by collecting money from them on things that you copied free from someone else.
Let's learn to add value in our own little way, not until you're the Governor of a state.

One luv!

8 Likes

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by biodunfash: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
EFOLK5:

Welcome Bro, please take note that I don't sale anything on this thread, and will not appreciate that from you or any other person here. If you have anything to offer anybody, I'll advice you open a thread and promote it for such campaign. This is an absolutely free class, and besides, I'm sure your aladged video is not of Appswheel/appsmoment, at such it won't benefit anybody here as far as this class is concern.
A collection of over 50 video toturials directly from appsmoment/Appswheel is available for any interested person absolutely F R E E!
You don't have to be looking for every little opportunity to defraud ppl by collecting money from them on things that you copied free from someone else.
Let's learn to add value in our own little way, not until you're the Governor of a state.

One luv!
One again im really sorry about the development

Sorry about that.Its actually Appsmoment tutorial which i could also offer for free to support what you are doing.However,i felt sometimes people dont appreciate when you give out product for free that is why i stated almost free
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
biodunfash:

One again im really sorry about the development

Sorry about that.Its actually Appsmoment tutorial which i could also offer for free to support what you are doing.However,i felt sometimes people dont appreciate when you give out product for free that is why i stated almost free

Noted!
But please turning the thread into a market place is what I don't want.
Thanks!!
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by muelzik(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP, please continue... we are following closely. I am sure no reasonable student here will be tempted or drawn out of this place as it appears you have real value to offer us. Whether people appreciate free information or not, very many will prove that assertion wrong. I understand the marketing concept the program offers and would go even further transactionally. Most online marketers do not know how to build attention/audience first. Going after the money at first attempt isn't healthy for a long term business relationship, I must say.

Please go on, we are following! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2017
muelzik:
OP, please continue... we are following closely. I am sure no reasonable student here will be tempted or drawn out of this place as it appears you have real value to offer us. Whether people appreciate free information or not, very many will prove that assertion wrong. I understand the marketing concept the program offers and would go even further transactionally. Most online marketers do not know how to build attention/audience first. Going after the money at first attempt isn't healthy for a long term business relationship, I must say.

Please go on, we are following! Thank you.

Thank Bro.
I'm here for you guys, we've done it here before, and we're gonna do it again.
Just hang on, the class continues this morning.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by SexyNairalander: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What MTN Charged Me For An SMS / Help Me With A Phone That Has 3GB RAM And 32gb Rom / Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.