Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) (5475 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / Develop Android Application - Why It Is All The Buzz? / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akinakinyele: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Following
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Following.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
EDIT AND CONFIGURE - Part 1

After creating our App, the next thing to do is to edit and configure your app to look and perform d way we want.
To start this, go to the application dashboard(log in to your account, click on "my apps" at the top of your screen, and then select ur App. that will take you to the application's dashboard).
On the App's dashboard there is a list of some menu items as shown on pix 1 bellow.
First of all select "Navigation settings" , and that will take you to the screen in pix 2. Then make the following changes.
On the right hand side of the screen, select "custom tabs). On the right will be displayed for different blocks arranged into four groups, labeled Tab1 - Tab4. Under each of them are two options each("delete" & "duplicate"wink you can use to either add new Tab, or delete an existing one. Here we're going to delete Tab4, and be left with Tab 1, 2 & 3.
Rename them as follows;
Tab1 - Home,
Tab2 - Menu, &
Tab3 - more.
These are the three major tabs we're gonna work with.
After the changes, don't forget to click on " save changes", and then click "done".
Clicking on "done" after those changes will take us back to the dashboard with the display as shown in pix 3(displaying HOME, MENU, MORE) at the top, this confirms our first configuration is OK.

Stay tuned for more.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Following.Thank you for this tutorial.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Hallenjay: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Pls continue
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2017
beebi5:
Following.Thank you for this tutorial.

You're welcome Sir
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by ryfoz(m): 4:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Interesting... following cheesy
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by akinakinyele: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Yes, you made it easier for us, kudos Op. Following.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Hallenjay: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls continue... M seriously waiting
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Same here.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by deewon56: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
nice one nah following back to back
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2017
EDIT & CONFIGURE cont.

The next menu option we're gonna take up is "EDIT PAGES"
This is the option that will configure and arrange the pages and menu the way we want.
From the dashboard, click on "edit pages", it will take you to the page in pix 1. And on this page we can see the list of all the pages that came with the template by default. We can also see (+) and (-) sign both on top and below the list of pages. You can either use the (+) sign to add more pages you'll want to include in your App that didn't come with the template, you can also use the (-) sign to delete any page we don't need.
for the purpose of this tutorial, I'm going to start my page editing with Tab1, remember we changed tab1 to home, this means that is going to be our landing page, except we choose to create a separate landing page(more on this later). Here let's make Tab1 our home/welcome page
To start editing, a close look at the pages list will show that each page has an "edit" and "style" button, let's click on "edit" that's on the same line with tab1 to edit tab1. This will take us to the page displayed on pix 2.
At that point we can also see that the Tab is a menu page type were as we want it to be our welcome, which is suppose to be a blank page type so that we can design our own wlcm page.
So we have to convert Tab1 to a blank page. To do this, look at the top right side of the page and locate the state "this is a xxxxxxxxx page type, to convert it to a different page type, click here".
Click on the link, and it will land u on the page in pix3. On this page you'll see a collection of very many page type to suit what ever need you have.
But since it's a blank page we need, let pick "BLANK HTML" page type (as marked on the list in pix3, and the click on convert. It will load and bring you to the page in pix4. On the sample phone screen shown by the left, click on design, and the tools box beside it will open up. Using the tools box, u can now write(type) what ever u want, you even include images, links and so on. You can also change the text color, size, and family. Please play with the tools box to reveal more features that might interest you or maybe add more value n beauty to your design. When you're satisfied with what u have created, click on "save changes" and then click "done".
With that we've finished with Tab1, which is also the welcome page.

Stay tuned for more.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by directonpc(m): 1:53am On Nov 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi!
Good day great people.
Below is a screenshot of the simple formatting I did to my welcome page. You should all take time to create what you want ppl to see.
I'll be more inspired to see the screenshots of this welcome page that you guys have created, to that I'm not alone on this

1 Like

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Hallenjay: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dats mine

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hallenjay:
Dats mine

Great to know that I'm not just being followed, but that someone is trying it out.
Though you'll still need to retouch the page, not gud enough for release.
You inspire me to keep going.
Keep it up
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is mine.i hope i tried o

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
beebi5:
bibi the purple gal.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
beebi5:

Awesome
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin
Luxuryconsult:
bibi the purple gal.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
EFOLK5:

Awesome
Thank you very much.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by beebi5(f): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please continue.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
beebi5:
Please continue.

The class continues tomorrow.
I'm sorry for that break, I need to fix something.
You can send me a WhatsApp msg through the number on signature to be added to the WhatsApp group(App academy 2)
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
To every body in the house I say "GOOD EVENING!"
Let's all be reminded that I'm available to train any follower of this thread on a one-to-one base at no cost,
I mean absolutely free.
See you guys tomorrow when I return with editing of tab2(the menu)
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Slickbishop(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2017
hi,peeps,I just came across this thread and will highly appreciate if I am being taught from the very beginning,I am lost,
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Slickbishop(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2017
@efolk5,can we chat better on WhatsApp?
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Slickbishop:
@efolk5,can we chat better on WhatsApp?

My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by darsmarth(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Confam!
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
I just followed up.
Great job Op.
Ride on, God bless you.
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Justicextian(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Am very much interested,please...
Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2017
EDIT & CONFIGURE: cont.

My last post was on editing Tab 1(home page).
Now going into Tab 2(menu page)
To start this, login to your account, click on "my apps" on top of the page access your app, click on the app, and it will load to the dashboard. From there(dashboard), go to "edit pages" and then repeat what we did with tab 1 by clicking on edit(on the same row with Tab 2), and it will land you on the screen in pix 1. Let's remember this is our menu page, but by default, it's a "blank HTML" page, so we need to convert this Tab to any of the menu pages of your choice. Click on "convert page" and it will land you on the screen in pix 2 with different page types, scroll down to menu page types and select any one of your choice, and click convert, and arrive at the screen on pix 3.
At this point the menu page is set, but we need to add our menu options by using the (+) sign, or simply highlight one of the options that came by default on the box by the right hand side of the screen. And below the box will display lines where you'll see the same name you highlighted in the box above it. Edit it to our own menu item, eg. About us. Highlight another option and also rename it to maybe "our services".
Repeat this to edit/add all our menu options.
You can use the (+) sign to add more menu item, and (-) to delete an item.
Let's consider adding the following options to the menu;
About us,
Our services,
Facebook,
Twitter,
Contact us,
Rate & review
App share.
Use the above steps to add/edit items to include all these menu items listed here, and you'll find yourself on the screen like pix 4.
Then you click on "save changes", and then click" done".
Here we've structured our menu page, my next post shall be on how to link the menu to their respective pages.

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) by fibonacci2526: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Nice!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Lenovo A628t Firmware / Stock Rom / Blocked Number On MTN And GLO / Telecoms Operators Lament Poor Spectrum Management In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.