Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (50936 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by viviangist: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

We are putting these out in the court of public opinion for Nigerians to make their verdict. Here are some of the primary 4 competency test scripts conducted for primary school teachers in Kaduna State.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by viviangist: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by viviangist: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by CLASSMAN: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
HMN NA WA

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by obo389(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is serious

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by sincerlyyo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Aweating Great 11 ,abi na AWAITING GRADE 11 ?

SMH

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why I dey even stress myself, don't we have one president in west Africa that joined the military with just ordinary attestation??

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by viviangist: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by viviangist: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by zionmde: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils

For those of u asking me rubbish questions like can u allow them teach ur kids? my answer is "I did not vote buhari" we claim we are educated enough yet we cant ask ourselves if an illiterate can be president of South Africa talk less of USA

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by vedaxcool(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
Why I dey even stress myself, don't we have one president in west Africa that joined the military with just ordinary attestation??
[/s]

E pain am die, administer 1000mg of anti-wairutics

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6229769_6228249fbimg1510203742035jpegb23652610d2d1d8e4c121794f1539c85_jpeg2acafbed5b565571866042260d5b5fc7

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
This na small thing. Go zamfara...waaaay worse. And there are so many graduates looking for jobs. What a shame

29 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nasir El-Rufai has his faults but on this issue I support him 100%.
How did we degenerate to a level where functional illiterates are given teaching appointments ?
This country sinks lower by the day.

It just now occurred to me what could happen if Seun were to conduct an english language literacy test for nairaland users as a precondition for registration and participation.... grin

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Oloripelebe: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Benjom(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na wao... In fact, they should charge some of them to court for wasting the time of parents/pupils/students of the state over the years... and with this, I encourage each state to carry out such assessment on their teaching staff too.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kaduna on the right track.

45 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Elmojiid(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
they deserve cane not only sack

18 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
I now wholeheartedly support the actions of the Kaduna State governor, and praise his magnanimity in not taking the teachers to court for destroying the lives of the future generation, who were innocently in the belief that they were being educated. Those 'teachers' who are protesting in order to re-instate their mates and keep our children illiterate, should desist immediately.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by tinsel: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils
So you will accept a man that wrote this nonsense to teach your kid?

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Yyeske(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lord have mercy!

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by vedaxcool(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
tinsel:

I am sure he will gladly accept such a man to configure his kid's future grin grin grin
What makes you think he isn't such a teacher in real life? They will eagerly defend the most odious and nauseating rubbish in the name of hate!

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Flexherbal(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmmmmm!

Were they not screened before they were employed?

What have they been teaching their pupils?

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by zionmde: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
tinsel:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Origin(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
To everyone out there who does not believe the best candidate should get a job but would rather prefer his kinsman to......

You are perpetuating illiteracy and ignorance.

These ones will teach your next generation...meaning you are guaranteed a dumb set of next generations. KEEP IT UP!!!!...

Same goes to institutions hiring third class, or giving a Chemistry graduate job at the FIRS, FCSC etc.......You can NEVER EVER reach full potential.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by seunmsg(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by AmadiAba: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
lolzzzzz...

+++ MARRIED & NO BABY? FIBROID? STAPH? PILE? QUICK EJACULATION? ETC, Dr. Flex Herbal WILL TREAT YOU FREE OF CHARGE! +++

https://web.facebook.com/DrFlexHerbal
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mandarin: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is really appalling and we can as well assume that students who graduated from those schools from which these teachers work can as well be assumed to have a very high probability of not getting anywhere educationally. This is extremely poor and I can never support anyone advocating for these teachers to be reabsorbed, that will be committing sin!

This is crime!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by sylviaeo(f): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
DAT YAHAYA BELLO GUY, IF DEM TELL ME SAY NA KOGI STATE GOVERNOR, I GO BELIEVE
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Oyindidi(f): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
And those fools are bold enough to protest shocked shocked angry aye ba je o shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / Ibadan Polytechnic Burnt Seized Phones Worth N15m (Photos) / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.