Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? (2660 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by Ojiofor: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
aribisala0:

You could have waka pass this thread too.No?

He is free to say what he likes and create threads as he likes. Those of us that will buy Aba made will buy and those that won't won't.

You maybe right.
Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by kn23h(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yoruba made shoes - support your own

Shoespeed

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by BUHARIjubrin: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Poor nigger is here rambling while Aba shoe makers have been contacted to produce combatant and jungle boots for the Nigerian army and the corpers respectively.

If you enter army and they give you Aba made boots just reject it and go war front barefooted

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by kn23h(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Instead of going for shoes made in Aba, I would rather go for shoes made in Ibadan because when it comes to cheap prices and Quality product I trust Yorubas.

Niyi Omodara, a young entrepreneur and member of the YALI Network, is the founder, designer and principal craftsman of Extra Valuable Apparel (EVA), a footwear company in Akure, Nigeria. He is a self-taught craftsman who started making slippers for his family in the early 1990s. Omodara is now producing “bespoke” shoes, customized for a client and made to order. His vision for EVA is to “manufacture world-class leather products through superior designs and quality materials.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by Efewestern: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

One of their Senators lamented recently about Nigerians not buying made in Aba goods.

This was after their son Nnamdi Kanu went around insulting everyone, calling Nigeria a zoo, misbehaving with his Ipob followers.

This prompted my question, so next time, ignore if you have no business on the thread. cheers!

I can comment on any thread on this forum, I only highlighted the flaws in your post, stop hating on people who are hustling day and night to feed their families . the average igbo man doing petty business is not your problem.
Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by Alariiwo: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Poor nigger is here rambling while Aba shoe makers have been contacted to produce combatant and jungle boots for the Nigerian army and the corpers respectively.

If you enter army and they give you Aba made boots just reject it and go war front barefooted

The same military you and your likes are preaching hate against? The same one you accuse of killing Ipob members thereby writing petitions to ICC,UN, US etc.

You see why most people don't take you serious?

You lots benefit most from the Nigerian project but still cry secession.
Don't worry, only biafra Army will get to use such boots when you have your country.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by kn23h(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by kn23h(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Efewestern:

I can comment on any thread on this forum, I only highlighted the flaws in your post, stop hating on people who are hustling day and night to feed their families . the average igbo man doing petty business is not your problem.

Simple questions you people can't answer.

How does pointing out the flaws in Aba-made products translates to hating ibos?

Answer this question, are Aba-made products low quality?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by BUHARIjubrin: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

The same military you and your likes are preaching hate against? The same one you accuse of killing Ipob members thereby writing petitions to ICC,UN, US etc.

You see why most people don't take you serious?

You lots benefit most from the Nigerian project but still cry secession.
Don't worry, only biafra Army will get to use such boots when you have your country.

Till then.. ...continue to wear Aba made boots and fly our colour

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by Efewestern: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
kn23h:

Simple questions you people can't answer.

How does pointing out the flaws in Aba-made products translates to hating ibos?

Answer this question, are Aba-made products low quality?

oshare relax your mind, am not here to argue much, are Nigeria rice not of low quality compare to the imported rice?. China too produces a lot of low quality products but their citizens patronizes them a lot.

Yes igbos do chest beat, but hey, not all of them are the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by Konquest: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
kn23h:
Instead of going for shoes made in Aba, I would rather go for shoes made in Ibadan because when it comes to cheap prices and Quality product I trust Yorubas.

Niyi Omodara, a young entrepreneur and member of the YALI Network, is the founder, designer and principal craftsman of Extra Valuable Apparel (EVA), a footwear company in Akure, Nigeria. He is a self-taught craftsman who started making slippers for his family in the early 1990s. Omodara is now producing “bespoke” shoes, customized for a client and made to order. His vision for EVA is to “manufacture world-class leather products through superior designs and quality materials.”

^^^^^^^^
Brilliant... SW guys have blown to
international standards.

#NO MORE IMPORTED SHOES
#BAN IMPORTED SHOES

Just get treated leather from the North
and voilà, bespoke shoes are ready!
Proud of what creative Nigerians from
all the major parts of Nigeria are doing
now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by Konquest: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
kn23h:
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
@Kn23h
Who made these shoes?
There is no manufacturer...
Nigerians are really creative! grin

Thanks.
Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by kn23h(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
@Kn23h
Who made these shoes?
There is no manufacturer...
Nigerians are really creative! grin

Thanks.

Niyi Omodara, a young entrepreneur and member of the YALI Network, is the founder, designer and principal craftsman of Extra Valuable Apparel (EVA)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by Konquest: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
kn23h:

Niyi Omodara, a young entrepreneur and member of the YALI Network, is the founder, designer and principal craftsman of Extra Valuable Apparel (EVA)
^^^^^^^
Thanks for the clarification! smiley
Re: Why Should I Buy "Made In Aba" When I Can Always Enjoy Imported Wears? by kn23h(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
Thanks for the clarification! smiley

Ko saburu.

I'll post more Yoruba manufactured shoes/wears later. Stay tuned wink cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Boubou Dress Styles - Classy Boubou Gown Styles For Ladies 2020 / Beyonce Packing To Attend Adenuga Daughter Wedding In Nigeria This Weekend / Ginani Fashion School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.