Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (89845 Views)

Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by TheWordist(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
JBoss25:
Edo and witchcraft be like 5&6
great fool!
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by honeyprec02(f): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
I hope some slay mamas are seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
JBoss25:
senseless
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adieza:
Breaking: Headless body of a young lady dumped in a suitcase along Federal road, Ugbowo was discovered this morning by passers by ( photos maybe distressing and viewers please take note).

http://yakubublog..co.ke/2017/11/headless-body-of-lady-found-in-benin.html?m=1
she scored A for this SLAY EXAM!

2 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
i stayed on dat road in 2011.
low price hostel.
federal road
very close to omagie street
men everywhere dey hot now o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
so I liked the way you respond to issues, you given that a thought?

LOL. I was nice because we've gotten to respect each others views. I'm not always that nice grin...
Given what a thought? smiley
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I was nice because we've gotten to respect each others views. I[b]'m not always that nice [/b]grin...
Given what a thought? smiley
prolly because a man can't be said to responsible for this crime. For the thought, let's make it private.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by hooklover: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
I once met a lady on radio. She told me to pass d night with me was 30k.I told her to come over without pricing. That I will add extra 10k for her. The mug did not even think or imagine how she will collect minimum wage folks work for one month in just a night.
By 11pm this lady left Choba to meet me. Wen she arrived I told her go wait I was in a meeting.

After waiting for over 3hrs she finally went back. She started abusing me. I told her to thank her stars as she was lucky she met good man like me. She would have been good for rituals...

Just imagine a lady going at odd hour to collect 30k just for sex without fear. This is how they meet their end. Ladies will continue to die one by one till dey leave prostitution...

To become a big bottle politician in Nigeria so many lady's can be sacrificed to achieve it dream just lure dem with money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by olylove: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:

Which one is "how did we get to this point "? Who told you money rituals started today? Were you born yesterday or something?
Oga na God I take beg you... Face watin de face you
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
JBoss25:

Are u sure u are okay undecided
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by franklypaen: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please there is no justification for evil none at all
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by sammiepraise(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
cry chai. wat a waste.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by PinkDick(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
So sad
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
We need forensic scientists and DNA data base of criminals, suspected criminals and 1st/2nd offenders. If we had a forensic team this crime will be solved easily and dat will deter evil(potential)criminals from this. Its terrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by tunize(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Me self dey help babes dey fear cos some go hiss nor sey she nor gt luck... Girls really hav to be careful xpecially dis period its not all about money bt value ur own life and apply wisdom even to guyz too..... Rip to d departed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
why are people so wicked
there should be. a national day of curses on the wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by UchaNwababa: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
ObamaOsama:
I no the person who did it
who is dat my Dearest?
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Ajixegun: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
mzHANA:
hmmm afonjas na there work o
Be shouting afonja ok
Rubbish shape you got though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Bism(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
how I wish God create different part and level of hell for various degree of sin not everyone that just commit a sin like making sinful jokes being in the same hell with the perpetrator of the above crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by diva90: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
God of mercy shocked
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by UchaNwababa: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Let's wait for the sexist comments.
She is female, had to be a slay queen and deserving of death.
Wicked souls...!

How does someone kill a fellow human and sleep at night?
my sister it is an Evil inded, But remember a death is a meal dat everyman can eat oneday so it either come hot or cold so let's not be afraiad of it however it may comes, just accept JESUS. Denks
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:

So, in your stupidity, it is only Nigerian girls that are bad?

God punish u der .

bastard
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by atheist5(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Let's wait for the sexist comments.
She is female, had to be a slay queen and deserving of death.
Wicked souls...!

How does someone kill a fellow human and sleep at night?
dont expect much from nigerians,they are not a moral or intelligent lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Boss347(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jesu! This one loud o!

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by atheist5(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
UchaNwababa:
my sister it is an Evil inded, But remember a death is a meal dat everyman can eat oneday so it either come hot or cold so let's not be afraiad of it however it may comes, just accept JESUS. Denks
dont be rediculous,your shit god that could not save her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
It doesn't matter if she was a slay queen or wrong, murder should be the last thing any human should do. It can be anyone in that bag guys. Stop this judge mental attitude. It's even more disgusting than the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mpanyi:
Nigeria is losing it. I can't see any country where all these senseless killings will be taking place and the leaders will be doing as if not is happening. Nigeria has lost it. Police has lost it. All the security agents are a failure. Only miracle will save the country. Not as in breakup but as in value for human life and working of different institutions.
what leaders? Those that must kill and destroy in order to get what they want? or demented men in uniform? once there is state protection for them, their families, colleagues and friends, no more wahala. Aren't you the third class citizens?
This is Nigeria, where water is more precious than the blood of human being.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
The fact that she was completely naked leads me to infer her assailants had total control of her.

She stood no chance.

This was done in a quiet place where her cries couldn't be heard.

She most likely begged for a second chance at life but her cries were rebuffed.

This act looks like more than one person was involved.

She's a big girl so the weight would have been difficult for one person.

Even getting the suit case from a vehicle would need more than one pair of hands.

The type of suitcase used can reveal the killer(s).

This doesn't appear to be a crime of passion as the head was cleanly severed.

Are other body parts complete?

Any sign of semen or forced entry?

The police should get to work except of course, if they are complicit in this dastardly act themselves.

Rest in peace unknown lady.

3 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by igbalistic: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2017
this is satanic.

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Lascode(m): 12:34am On Nov 10, 2017
people should not always conclude that every girl killed is a runs girl or slay queen,some could be victims of one chance or kidnapped for rituals.whateva the case is,no 1 deserves to die this way.cnt imagine what pains she went tru b4 she was eventually killed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by UchaNwababa: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2017
atheist5:
dont be rediculous,your shit god that could not save her
It will be waste to convince u cos light and Darkness share nothing in common. So get behind me
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by talk2stefan(m): 12:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Emvico34:

always read post before u comment
I just tire for this clueless person o, jst carry dey talk, wetin concern witchcraft and this post now? God go help us

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.