Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Okadabooks Is In Need Of Campus Ambassadors - Interested? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Okadabooks Is In Need Of Campus Ambassadors - Interested? (380 Views)

7 Businesses You Can Do As A Student To Live Financially Free On Campus!!! / Read How To Financially Survive On Campus (you Will Thank Me Latter).. / Shylock Consults Ambassadors Contest 2018!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okadabooks Is In Need Of Campus Ambassadors - Interested? by ekaromail: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Okadabooks is in need of campus ambassadors. In other words, students of higher institutions who will represent us in Campus.

You can see more about us here http://okadabooks.com

The opening is for any student that is sure, he/she can deliver results.

Who Can Apply?

Students of the below listed Higher Institutions can apply:

1. UNIBEN
2. BIU
3. UNILAG
4. Yaba Tech

Interested? Contact me directly on whatsapp. 08131014028
Re: Okadabooks Is In Need Of Campus Ambassadors - Interested? by samzysam: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
ekaromail:
Okadabooks is in need of campus ambassadors. In other words, students of higher institutions who will represent us in Campus.

You can see more about us here http://okadabooks.com

The opening is for any student that is sure, he/she can deliver results.

Who Can Apply?

Students of the below listed Higher Institutions can apply:

1. UNIBEN
2. BIU
3. UNILAG
4. Yaba Tech

Interested? Contact me directly on whatsapp. 08131014028

what of Unilorin ??

(1) (Reply)

Available Books... / Post UTME Past Questions (free Download) / Problems With Date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.