Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 (17646 Views)

Invasion Of Dave Umahi’s Abuja Home Sparks Controversy / Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by anonimi: 4:43am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Once u see money or appointment from this government, u will forget all this your pictures. You can't even wait to lick buhari's feet

Speak for yourself.
Is that why you are supporting this government? Because you have seen money or appointment?
For how long do you think we should be like that seeing as our country is not making any progress but getting worse since bubu was made president?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by designVATExcel: 4:45am On Nov 10, 2017
Politicians will remain politicians, no surprise here.

Expect more endorsements till mid 2018.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Yakson09: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Amarabae:
PDP should suspend him. This is anti-party activities.
E pain am.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Yakson09: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by cyberguy72(m): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2017
He should just decamp to APC.Foolish governor

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by anonimi: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2017
Amarabae:
PDP should suspend him.
This is anti-party activities.

The thing pain amara wella

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Jlow2: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2017
TheKingdom:

Is that what you call a democracy, living in fear?

You see why the Eastern Governors couldn't take Nnamdi Kanu's movement, because they had nothing to offer but madness, while IPOB had lots to offer the common man hoping to live like a human being.

Imagine, all the Eastern governors have over the last few weeks lost their mind...
i dnt knw wat ur talking about, dav wants to support buhari for 2019, so dat the ruling apc will be silenced in his home state,ask nwoye hw gej betrayed him in anambra govt election, despite been d pdp flag bearer gej secretly dumped him,and supported apga because of his 2015 ambtion as of den

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by dustydee: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Ebonyi state governor and member of Opposition peoples democratic party, PDP, Dave Umahi has endorsed president Muhammadu Buhari for second term.

Umahi said this on Thursday while addressing state house correspondents after a meeting with Buhari.

"Any first-term governor would want to go for a second term. And if what you wish yourself, you should be honest enough to wish another person the same.

Since Mr President is doing his first term and I am doing my first term, it’s my wish to re-contest and I will as well wish the president the same to re-contest."

The governor also stated that Ebonyi residents are fully prepared to receive president Buhari who will be commissioning some projects in the state. He said;

"There are quite a lot of projects that we have executed within these past two and the half years. We have three numbers of twin flyovers that are built across the African Tran Sahara Road running from Enugu to Cameroon passing through Ebonyi state, so we have to build three twin flyovers to decongest traffic on that road, each of the twin flyovers is 700-metre length.

Useless journalism. You forgot to include where he "endorsed" Buhari for 2nd term. Is "I will as well wish the president the same to re-contest" an endorsement?
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Nebuzaradan: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:
I said it

I posted it almost a year and half ago

That South east will be at the forefront of his campaign in 2019

I am a prophet in the making

You just need to understand our politics
why are you so fat
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by kitaatita: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Wen U Tag Along Buhari Politically, U re Sure to Fail At D Polls
What is the rigging voting population of the South East and South South? Jonathan lost, even with power of incumbency, which the PDP won't enjoy in 2019. The biggest opponent of Buhari in his re-election is Buhari himself and APC; Buhari, if he choses not to run and APC if the party decides not to field him.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Clerverly: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by bcashy: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2017
dodelight:
I sincerely hope Buhari will dance to the beats of the many ghost supporters, so that his expectation gets cut short by the actual Nigerians who determine who wins.

you better come back to reality.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......Na only person wey wan waste him money go follow buhari contest in 2019........thats the fact!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by hooklover: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
it would be very stvpid of us to dont vote buhari again...

lets be honest...who else can we atleast trust a bit....??.....after jonathan nigeria is in danger.....its better we stick to people that made nigeria to start with...how many of of us were born in 1960....?....i was born much later...i dont know why they forced all of us toghether....

now what...??....

Can somebody bring ambulance his madness has started again oh

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Chiefbuddle1: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Lot13:
one of the few Igbo's that deserve the respect of Nigerians.I have been following his activities for sometimes and I have placed him in the league of Emeka Anyaoku and a few others.
Ur comment brought tears and sweat out of me.....hw can u be so cruel?placing an idiot and a first term Governor wit Emeka Aya....I can't even say dat name......beta u say Igbos don't have Leaders than dat
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by ozimec(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Ebonyi state governor and member of Opposition peoples democratic party, PDP, Dave Umahi has endorsed president Muhammadu Buhari for second term.

Umahi said this on Thursday while addressing state house correspondents after a meeting with Buhari.

"Any first-term governor would want to go for a second term. And if what you wish yourself, you should be honest enough to wish another person the same.

Since Mr President is doing his first term and I am doing my first term, it’s my wish to re-contest and I will as well wish the president the same to re-contest."

The governor also stated that Ebonyi residents are fully prepared to receive president Buhari who will be commissioning some projects in the state. He said;

"There are quite a lot of projects that we have executed within these past two and the half years. We have three numbers of twin flyovers that are built across the African Tran Sahara Road running from Enugu to Cameroon passing through Ebonyi state, so we have to build three twin flyovers to decongest traffic on that road, each of the twin flyovers is 700-metre length.

We have completed two and the third one is 80 percent done, Mr President will commission the two. We also have a mall, what we call Ebonyi mall that is modelled after the famous Dubai mall.

And we intend for the president to lay a foundation stone of that mall which we will like Mr President to commission within the next 12 months."

SOURCE : POLITICSNGR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-AHruDpDiI

OP this your headline eh! He "wishes"him is different from endorsement. He never endorsed Buhari.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by dodelight(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
bcashy:

you better come back to reality.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......Na only person wey wan waste him money go follow buhari contest in 2019........thats the fact!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Read again
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Abagworo(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
dustydee:

Useless journalism. You forgot to include where he "endorsed" Buhari for 2nd term. Is "I will as well wish the president the same to re-contest" an endorsement?

Relax bro this is not the 1st time Umahi has expressed his love for Buhari.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/only-buhari-will-get-ebonyi-votes-in-2019-umahi/179934.html

Only Buhari will get Ebonyi votes in 2019 — Umahi
By Nabob Ogbonna, Abakaliki | Publish Date: Jan 10 2017 2:29AM

Only Buhari will get Ebonyi votes in 2019 — Umahi
Governor David Umahi yesterday endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari, saying Ebonyi people will vote for him in the event he opts for a second term.
Umahi, a member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said by his exemplary leadership, Buhari has won the hearts of Ebonyi people and that he was the only recognizable figure in the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Governor Umahi said Buhari has special affection for the Ebonyi people, but berated APC chieftains from the state, who he said do not care about the welfare of the people.
The governor said this when a delegation from Ohaozara, Onicha and Ivo Federal constituency as well as leaders from Onicha-East constituency paid him a New Year homage in Ohaozara LGA.
“I have always said that APC is one man and that’s the president. The president is a man with good character and that’s why we are supporting him and he is supporting Ebonyi State.
“Ebonyi State is very dear in the heart of the president but not in the hearts of the masquerades who have not given anybody chalk.
“If APC will get a vote in Ebonyi State, it will get vote by the President alone and nobody else,” he said.
According to him, besides Buhari, the APC and its chieftains would never have breathing space in Ebonyi.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by booblacain(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2017
That is not an endorsment, he is saying the man Buhari has the right to aspire for a second term. He is simply wishing him Good Luck.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Smelling something fishy from David Umahi
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Kiakia(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2017
For six years plus, Okorocha have not commissioned any project in Imo State. However, his recent 'achievement' is the unveiling of statutes for foreign dignitaries. He is a curse to Imo State.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Kiakia(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2017
life2017:
I just watched him say it in Channels TV politics today.

If it was the strong PDP, they would have accused him of anti party activities.

Umahi is preparing himself for 2023 presidency.
Umahi should come out clean and declare for APC. He has sat on the fence for too long.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by colossus91(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2017
still dont knw who is worse umahi or buhari cos both brought great hardship on their people....am in ebonyi if u doubt me!!
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by anonimi: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Clerverly:
Stop spamming this forum with useless pictures....

Too true for your comfort grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3901957_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by supereagle(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2017
life2017:
I just watched him say it in Channels TV politics today.

If it was the strong PDP, they would have accused him of anti party activities.

Umahi is preparing himself for 2023 presidency.

I like him to be there in 2023. I will be in the campaign team and possibly be the arrow head in the South West. The man has changed the face of Enbonyi within two years of his first tenure. His people are happy. He will make us happy in Nigeria.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by jamace(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
FarahAideed:
He is fool and should also be voted out along with Buhari
Bro, think again. This is politics. If Buhari does not do a second tenure, another 8 years again for the North. So let Buhari complete the Norths 8 years for power to shift to the South.

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by supereagle(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
colossus91:
still dont knw who is worse umahi or buhari cos both brought great hardship on their people....am in ebonyi if u doubt me!!
You the only one talking bad of him. I am very sure you didn't get a political appointment.
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2017
These Igbo governors are ridiculous. Asslicker extraordinaire. Their pple make noise all over d internet about Buhari the Dillard and evil herdsmen. But their leaders are either weeping, praying to god abt herdsmen or asslicking northerners wt their SE-northern meetings.
None of them has even raised any issue abt open grazing in their state assemblies and will have d effrontery to call the NC and SW whose state legislative have either banned it or in the process of, as cowards.

See this one now. He's not even an APC member. APC governors have not even agreed on Buhari for 2nd term. I laugh in igbomina.
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2017
hisgrace090:
This is wisdom.
The Yoruba's have been using this method for long to their advantage.
Flowing with those that will help you achieve goals in your area.

Keep trying to save face. Don't tell urself d truth.
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by ikwubaba: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:
I said it

I posted it almost a year and half ago

That South east will be at the forefront of his campaign in 2019

I am a prophet in the making

You just need to understand our politics

Ibos don't play opposition politics. Reason is simple: long time investment before dividends is not their style. It is now now now...
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2017
wrong topic heading,
he didnt endorse buhari , he only said he wish buhari to re contest if he wants to .

Trouble Looms In NAICOM Over Purchase Of N4bn Uncompleted Office Building As New / Buhari Leaves For China Sunday / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53