Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help, I Don't Know What To Think. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Don't Know What To Think. (587 Views)

Some Men Need To Think / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Don't Know What To Think. by KingsleyCEO: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
I met this girl sometime ago, she is in her mid 20s and appears to be very innocent too. But over time I discovered she is always very seductive with guys when she is having conversations and all of that. Although she confided in me when some persons made advances and wanted to go on a date with her. I know just her people to an extent, I became disturbed when she kept getting calls from random guys. After which I demanded to know how she handles toasters lol, but she tactical avoided giving answers to the question. There was a time I spied on her which I know was not right and I discovered she gives her phone number to every and any guy who request for it on Facebook, Twitter etc. She even have romantic chat and in some of those chat she will demand that the person stop the chat and call her or send her messages on whatsapp instead.
I even saw one when she was telling the guy not to forget to delete the chat from his phone because she don't want problem with his wife.
Is very painful though, but in my honest opinion I think I should just let go on the other hand I feel like I bother to much. But each time I tell her about it and my fears she talks it down and tell me to remove it from my mind that she can never cheat on me. But I'm just scared shall because I'm a very fragile person in terms of emotions.

Please advice your brother.
Re: Help, I Don't Know What To Think. by Foodforthought: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sorry, but you don't deserve to be called a man That's the only thing I have to say
Re: Help, I Don't Know What To Think. by Foodforthought: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na wa
Re: Help, I Don't Know What To Think. by eph12(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Advice on what exactly?
Re: Help, I Don't Know What To Think. by Apus: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:
Sorry, but you don't deserve to be called a man
That's the only thing I have to say

harsh but true.

(1) (Reply)

This Couple Had One Baby, Then Twins, And Now They’re Expecting Triplets [PICS] / Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That / Okorocha Appoints His Sister as Commissioner for Happiness & Couples’ Fufillment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.