Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

OND In Marine Engineering To HND In Computer Science. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OND In Marine Engineering To HND In Computer Science. (445 Views)

"I Am Grateful To God" – Lady Graduates With First Class In Marine Engineering / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / U.S. Marine Officer Known As 'combat Barbie' Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OND In Marine Engineering To HND In Computer Science. by Fongido(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello guys.
I know this is not suppose to be here but I think I will get the right people here. This is where many of you hide.

Back to the topic.
I am a OND holder in Marine Engineering.
The school I did my OND are currently under restructuring and repositioning. Because of that admission has been suspended for two years. I can't wait.
I wanna go for HND in another school. I have passion for computer and I would like to do computer science in my HND.
Please how do you see it? Is it possible?
Marine Engineering - Computer Science.
Hope there won't be any repercussion tomorrow.
Thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife - Episode 13 - Why Divorce? / The Romance Challenge- Part 1 / Six(6) Possible Signs To Show That He Will Still Beat You Up Even In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.