Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

.:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. (1006 Views)

Rap Songs Suggestion Please / Nairaland Beat Suggestion Thread For Modenine And Mi Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by aieromon(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2010
Nice work you're doing here.However,the month of March has turned this section into a market of some sorts.The rate at which multiple threads spring up these days is alarming.
A perfect example is the three running threads dedicated to Mode 9's latest work.I can also see two running Saucekid and Ruggedman threads on the frontpage.If we could borrow a leaf from the Sports section where threads are opened according to a particular fanbase,we can do a
**Mode 9 thread (add swagger lines)
**Ruggedman thread
**Mo' hits thread
**M.I thread
**Saucekid thread etc etc
Imagine how the sports section would look like if you open threads on EVERY event that takes place.
Centralisation of information makes the section decent and viewer friendly.
Thank you.
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by Rhymstein(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2010
Why ppl decide to open new threads,is to create awareness

Cos some of us myt be bored of readin an already existing thread,
For example,u ve a fan page for one artiste lyk 2yrs ago,the artiste releases a new track today,for awareness sake,it wnt be wise to attach it to an already existing thread, thats d thing bruv
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by tosinaded(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2010
I dnt buy ur idea poster!
Even the sport section has a new thread 4 every new match!
Not a bad idea havn a particular thread 4 artistes, but u really cnt rule out d need 4 new threads wen new stuvs come up
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by eldee(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2010
I was thinking about that . . . maybe not one for each artiste but one for an event.
There's about four Da Vinci Code album launch threads . . .

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll ask Seun and Lalaboi.
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by ofokaofoki: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2010
i smell itk.   (i too know) here  grin and aieromon aka aeroplane man you also created a new thread for this suggestion , you are also a part of the problem too. nothing personal but i always speak my mind.
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by ofokaofoki: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
and there is one guy called jamala that opens new thread just t ask questions everyday like ''head u heard'''' '' ''who sang this song'', ''who is this'''' etc i think jamale should have a single thread titled JAMALE and HIS QUESTIONS, AIEROMON U DEY HEAR me grin grin
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ofoka is also guilty of what he accuses others of.
ie There are at least 2 threads on Modenine's Davinci Mode in this section. . .I wonder why he opened a thread just to tell us 'Davinci Mode is out and death blow 2 is my favourite again'. . .Couldn't this have been posted in the Davinci Mode threads already existing?
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by Genuflect(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by ofokaofoki: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Ofoka is also guilty of what he accuses others of.
ie There are at least 2 threads on Modenine's Davinci Mode in this section. . .I wonder why he opened a thread just to tell us 'Davinci Mode is out and death blow 2 is my favourite again'. . .Couldn't this have been posted in the Davinci Mode threads already existing? 

yes you are right , we are all guilty,,,even you semilyfe , nobody holy pass. grin grin
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2010
ofokaofoki:

yes you are right , we are all guilty,,,even you semilyfe , nobody holy pass. grin grin
Lol. . .ofoka, u don change o. If na before na yab you for yab me.
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by ofokaofoki: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .ofoka, u don change o. If na before na yab you for yab me.

lol semi lyfe me and u never cross path for any argument b4 now, na people wey dey misyarn i dey tackle, now i be freedom fighter nelson mandela. lol grin grin
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by lalaboi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
aieromon:

Nice work you're doing here.However,the month of March has turned this section into a market of some sorts.The rate at which multiple threads spring up these days is alarming.
A perfect example is the three running threads dedicated to Mode 9's latest work.I can also see two running Saucekid and Ruggedman threads on the frontpage.If we could borrow a leaf from the Sports section where threads are opened according to a particular fanbase,we can do a
**Mode 9 thread (add swagger lines)
**Ruggedman thread
**Mo' hits thread
**M.I thread
**Saucekid thread etc etc
Imagine how the sports section would look like if you open threads on EVERY event that takes place.
Centralisation of information makes the section decent and viewer friendly.
Thank you.

It is sensible. . . . But, Will involve loads of Topic changing. . . .Most users dont know how to change topic of an Existing thread, so extra extra work for the mods. . .

Is a good thing to have threads containing similar infos but its also down to the users. E be lik say some of them get scoin scoin grin

E.G Active man posts ruggedman song. . . .then opens a new thread for the lyrics? Whats the point?
- Someone created thread for modenine album lunch date. . . The date changes and he opens a new thread. . . ki lo de?
And so on . . .

I try as much as possible to keep tabs on these threads and do the usual linking and locking. . . .

Like someone mentioned earlier. . .The new threads provides more awareness. . . Its just up to the mods to decide if a topic is worth a thread or can be discussed on an existing thread. . .
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by Genuflect(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Lala, how does one change a thread topic sef?
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by lalaboi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
Genuflect:

Lala, how does one change a thread topic sef?

Modify your 1st post on the thread. . .then change the heading
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by Genuflect(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2010
lalaboi:

Modify your 1st post on the thread. . .then change the heading
Hmmm. Thanx
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by sinistyle(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
now we are micing the thread, taylor.
Re: .:. Moderators: A Suggestion .:. by ofokaofoki: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
sinistyle:

now we are micing the thread, taylor.
[size=18pt]
LMAO
[/size] grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Song ?_? / Yung6ix - Plenty Money / The Failed Pman Presidency Coup - A Case Of Collective Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.