Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,374 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Only Graphic Calculator On Earth To Determine Roots Of All Parabolas - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / The Only Graphic Calculator On Earth To Determine Roots Of All Parabolas (346 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Graphic Calculator On Earth To Determine Roots Of All Parabolas by frankaluka: 2:34am On Nov 10, 2017
I actually innovated the best graphic calculator on Earth!! I programmed algorithms to solve an infinite solution of roots to all parabolas. My demo package displays Omnigraphic Calculator (the best in graphic calculators) solving more quadratic equations than any graphic calculator in the world and deciphering roots to parabolas of extreme exponential value unparalleled by any graphic calculator on Earth. This a unique multimillion dollar software patent I innovated as a sole proprietor of Omnigraphic Calculator Global Enterprise . This software option is on sale at 4000 NGN a Usb flash drive as a vendor you earn fifty percent profit on sales plus pension annuity. To see live feeds of the best in graphic calculations, view my website at: http://www.facebook.com/the-best-in-graphic-calculation and http://www.facebook.com/the-best-innovation-in-graphic-calculation-on-earth or see The best in graphic calculation on fcbk To enroll please reply or email me at frankaluka1@gmail.com and let me know whatyouthink.

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Skilled Developer For All Your Website And Application Development / You Want To Become A Fullstack Developer Check This / Let Me Help You Get Your Idea Online And Grow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.