Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People (35398 Views)

I Didn’t Go Under The Knife - Actress Nkechi Blessing Says As She Puts Her Natur / Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by hotwax: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Somebody sold his kidney.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by skiche45: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
valdes00:
He sounds as if one of the surgeons forgot his scissor or wrist watch inside his stomach.... You never can tell.. All those doctors sabi forget things after surgery
Like d way d doctors forget handglove inside ur brain���
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/fb0fd0d0037ba568d30067af2c880c1a/tenor.gif[/img]

Brynden Tully, the Black Fish of River Run

1 Like

Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by BruncleZuma: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2017
honjohnbright:

Brynden Tully, the Black Fish of River Run

No GOT intended.

1 Like

Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by dfrost: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2017
valdes00:
He sounds as if one of the surgeons forgot his scissor or wrist watch inside his stomach.... You never can tell.. All those doctors sabi forget things after surgery

I couldn't help but laugh at the text in your siggy area. cheesy grin
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by ghuzy01: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Zionista:
So just because Banky W shared his trauma with us, this Hushturkey feels he should do same.
He actually shared it days before banky shared it,he even did a live video on instagram two days ago.You just heard it.....sorry.

1 Like

Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2017
IditaBoy:

The pains of of a renowned cultist.
Why do you consider anything ‘dog’ to be of low caliber? Does this stem from your problem with Seadogs, Pyrate Confraternity for rejecting your application for membership?

Sigh.

What is this one talking about? It's obvious you just JUMPED into the matter without having a background knowledge. Oya u have talked,can u now get the Bleep out binch??
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2017
ayxmania:

What is this one talking about? It's obvious you just JUMPED into the matter without having a background knowledge. Oya u have talked,can u now get the Bleep out binch??

Background knowledge of what exactly?

Ayxmania the fooking stupid Buccaneer.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by valdes00(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
skiche45:
Like d way d doctors forget handglove inside ur brain���
Easy tiger .... I will never grace you with a reply... So stop quoting me....
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by valdes00(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

I couldn't help but laugh at the text in your siggy area. cheesy grin
Dont mind me
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2017
IditaBoy:

Background knowledge of what exactly?

Ayxmania the fooking

Why do u like famzing me? Oloshi
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
ayxmania:

Why do u like famzing me? Na me say make u be illegal Buccaneer? Oloshi

Your father, illegal Eiye!

Olosi, I go catch you for Modaship.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by 9jatatafo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by uscofield: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
You should have asked the Doctors to use Gucci knife...#getwellhush
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Caseless: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
IamLaura:
What does he need a pointed nose for when he has money??
Misplaced priorities
he went to get a pointed nose?
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by blank(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
he went to get a pointed nose?

He probably went to get his snoring corrected.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by ylaa(f): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
So bushpuppi know God
Issokay
Thank God u no die
He kept u for a purpose
Get well soon n surgery no more.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by darlenese(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
na money dey catch u nau, when the money is too much u can use even do surgery on ordinary pimples .
shioor
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by JesseThunder(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ritual Money short life 50-50 wealth and Life
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by dnoblest(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Obviously from the pictures he was trying to correct his snoring while sleeping. He should have quietly lived with it. Hope he recovers fast and I sent get more complicated.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 11, 2017
IditaBoy:

Your father, illegal Eiye!

Olosi, I go catch you for Modaship.
Stop implicating me, I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2017
ayxmania:

Stop implicating me, I don't know what you are talking about

I will expose you.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by highchief1: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2017
IamLaura:

I'm not your sister
u can't be na as u dirty so.
Re: Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People by ogyunging(m): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2019

I will expose you.

see me see sumtin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Genevieve Nnaji 40th Birthday Party Photos: Omotola, Stephanie, Rita, Ini, Jomb / Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.