Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (62851 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Here are photos trending on social media showing how a man was caught and disgraced after he was caught sleeping with another man's wife in her house. According to media reports, the woman's husband got wind of what was going on in his house after being tipped off by neighbours.

The visibly angry husband stormed the house with security operatives and others as they caught the randy pair romping on the bed.

The young man was arrested and taken into custody.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pandemonium-man-catches-wife-lover-house-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 10, 2017
This one na real gobe oo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by DopeBoss(m): 4:45am On Nov 10, 2017
Some Men Are Funny Sha.. How Will U Enjoy The Sex When:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
*D room is even congested
*D bed na boarding school foamundecided

314 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:57am On Nov 10, 2017
See the dirty house sef undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by gede7744(f): 4:57am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*its Another Mans Wife
* D woman ain't fine

my thought exactly. but some some people are curse with immorality that they don't mind the venue or the environment. they will behave as if possessed. God have mercy

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2017
where is the hell and where is the fire?

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:00am On Nov 10, 2017
As sex cheap reach!

When you can easily take a street slay queen for chikini money.

15 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Some people get mind sha.. You go another man house go dey shag en wife. Which kain world be this wey we dey so self? I no even fit visit female friend.. If you wan collect my something and no fit carry am come meet me for my house, biko come dey carry your something go. Make one husband/bf come strangle me go throwey me for inside bush. All because of puna. Tofiakwa.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 5:04am On Nov 10, 2017
How will you be convenient sleeping with a house wife in her husband room. This is what is referred to as over confidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Obviously this must be Kenya

I know naija men have taste

See room , even kirikiri prison clean pass the room

I know the Bed bug on that foam wud be up too 700 embarassed

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 5:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Na wa o! Who dem catch nai do grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Omg look at the living condition and the woman is not even thinking about how to improve their lives instead she's spreading her legs for men anyhow.

I really pity the husband just imagine he was probably out hustling for food money for his family while some nigga was recklessly fu..ck:ing the pussy that's supposed to be his.

The lack of respect and loyalty is alarming. I see why some men kill when they catch their spouse cheating. Just imagine this sort of disrespect and betrayal.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine

The man ain't fine either or do you think women don't deserve good looking men as well?

Na only the woman own you come talk nonsense

Double standard bullshit.

15 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by nerodenero: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Wetin dey sweet person, na im dey kill person. He's finished already! The thing sweet so tey na the man bed you turn sex arena, the reason wey make some foolish men also dey lace their wives with magun when trust no dey or insecurity.

Why not quit if you must cheat? Why cheat and bring shame upon your family? My only pain is whenever parents have any misunderstanding, the children suffers. A child from a broken home might end up not being able to keep his own family too. The cycle continues and it's endless.

Shame on all cheats and home breakers.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2017
But why naw
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 5:42am On Nov 10, 2017
If ur stupid enough to sleep wit another man's wife surely u can't be stupid enough to get caught??

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:42am On Nov 10, 2017
I don't know why some men still go after married women and i don't know what a married woman will be doing with another man on her matrimonial bed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by boman2014: 5:45am On Nov 10, 2017
very shameful

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
When konji make %tage of water wey dey your head pass d %tage blood u begin to reason upsidedan cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2017
My problem is the shape of that man's head embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Oye0404(m): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2017
its obvious some people don't think at all, d lady is ugly, d room is far worse dan most hostels in Nigeria public universities nd d conditions ain't even pleasing.
one of d reasons poor people remain poor.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Samusu(m): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Op, yhu failed to tell us whether it happened in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda or South Africa.. Please do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by indodon(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2017
grin na the man prick them wan shoot

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Close your eyes and imagine for a minute! What if the Keynan MOPOL guy uses his gun and presses just the tip of the intruder's dîck to the floor, just the tip o. And then squeezes off one shot, praa!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Samusu:
Op, yhu failed to tell us whether it happened in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda or South Africa.. Please do the needful
Definitely Kenya or Zimbabwe. I trust my instincts.
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by drizzymadbet(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Man has been a problem since creation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2017
DopeBoss:
*It's Another Man's Wife
* D woman ain't fine
My Man.....
Na POVERTY naaa
Na the same class of people be this grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Donald50: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Randy pair romping in a bed...lol

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by lordmanuelle(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2017
O ti di go be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.