Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Uriel Of Big Brother And Mayorkun Picture Together - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uriel Of Big Brother And Mayorkun Picture Together (2261 Views)

I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Checkout This Funny Picture Of A Nairalander, Davido And Mayorkun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Of Big Brother And Mayorkun Picture Together by VERQUEST111: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2017
maybe they are upto something

Re: Uriel Of Big Brother And Mayorkun Picture Together by biacan(f): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2017
What is she doing with that little boy
Re: Uriel Of Big Brother And Mayorkun Picture Together by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2017
Uriel just dey fall my hand

With her big asset she couldn't even see a big celebrity to attach herself with like her colleagues have been doing na this small boy she dey follow up and down.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Olaiya Igwe Stripping Himself Naked To Pray For Tinubu Goes Viral / ww / Why Is Ambulance Written Inverted From Right To Left?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.