Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. (2391 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2017
This thread isn't for hypocrites. This is for guys who love pretty Nigerian chicks with big bosoms and aren't afraid to show it.

We are going to be posting just the Instagram handles of pretty girl with big bosoms. No real names allowed just the handles. So if you know any pretty girl on Instagram with big tits kindly just post her handle here.

Floor is now open.

NB: When I say big boobs I don't mean excessively big breasts, just something above average.
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by benzene00: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
I see You have ran out nude pics to wan.k off on

Now You have resorted to asking for handles of instagram girls..Very soon you will start ejaculating blood instead of semen

You bloody wank3r!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Orisirisi something. .... This is seriously serious! !!
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Check out @roangel.y
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2017
check out @e4ma
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
checkout @chocolatemamixx
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
benzene00:
I see You have ran out nude pics to self-service off on

Now You have resorted to asking for handles of instagram girls..Very soon you will start ejaculating blood instead of semen

You bloody wank3r!

This thread isn't for hypocrites. now move along
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2017
checkout @misola.x
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2017
checkout @chocolatecandy
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Haba!! Has it gotten to this?
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2017
mhizesther:

What's wrong with you people sef? You spend all day on romance and sexuality section but yet una they form righteous. I like pretty girls with fine breast and I love seeing them. And I know there are guys like me. Lots. Even ladies too. Kindly allow us find more of these girls and stop interrupting with your annoying comments.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2017
checkout @april_ifeajunar
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2017
You guys shouldn't expect me to be the only one posting.... Post the ones you know
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Earthquake1: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2017
@sheizbooteful cool
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
@sheizbooteful cool
Nice
Re: Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. by Dabonazi: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Your boobs are big though. Do you have an Instagram handle?

(1) (Reply)

Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married / Top Ten 10 Richest Kannywood Actress ( Jaruman Mata Masu Kudi Kannywood) / Sisters Were Twerking On The Groom To See If He Will Get Erection On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.