Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You (2850 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Men who use sex to shame a woman, not only are they irresponsible and senseless but questionably perverts. The mentality that having sex with a woman is an act/weapon of opprobrium against the woman can only be derived from a deep seated perversion.

I mean, why would you think that having sex with a woman is something to use and shame her? You that is shaming her are you a test tube product? If you think sleeping with a lady is something to use and shame her, then we should start by shaming you, because you are a byproduct of the same sex you think you can shame someone with. Men who do such are unfit for any trust and respect.

A man who holds his female family members and love ones in high esteem would do no such thing. It is in fact a sign of an ill upbringing and orientation.

Yes, relationships do go sour and broken because of so many reasons, and it is totally fine to have disagreements and ill feelings; it is part of circumstantial social crisis and human relationship accidents. It is very human, disagree and quarrel, but going to an extent to shame someone publicly whom you once had an amorous feelings with is a social taboo, and to use sex of all things is way too despicably low for any sensible person to do.

Personally, I don't even understand why any intelligent or foresighted female would find such individuals attractive to the extent of sexual attraction. As a man, I don't sleep or accept any sexual gesture from just anyone just because it is female. I take my time and observe, pay attention to those hidden cues in order to ascertain who and what I'm dealing with. I don't allow my penis to mislead me so that I won't turn to a weeping philosopher. You should do same too. Yes, it is your body, but it's advisable to not just sleep around with anything so that you won't become a disgruntled philosopher or an ailing free giver tomorrow.

Have a nice day and happy weekend

by imoh david

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/2017/11/10/men-use-sex-shame-woman/

1 Like

Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by gabinogem(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Nice advice...But u should also know that people are wired differently. The things that will put a smile or laughter on MrA's face can at the same time put a frown or sadness on MrB's face.
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2017
gabinogem:
Nice advice...But u should also know that people are wired differently. The things that will put a smile or laughter on MrA's face can at the same time put a frown or sadness on MrB's face.

true sha
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by hooklover: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Y should women be asking men for money after sex web she enjoyed the show.

Sucked her pussycat she will scream don't stop.

Duck her well she will say tear the pushy don't mercy for it till she cums.

She enjoyed pleasure mad had fun yet men will pay ladies y....

Paying a lady for sex she enjoyed is bad and should be stopped..

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op, tell them ooo.

You see my thing.., I see your thing.
You moaned.., I moaned too.
You said e dey sweet you.., I said e dey sweet me too.

So, why try to sex shame only me after the act?

Why?

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:

The men shd stop offering money nah.

Let the change begin with the men
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by TEAMvido(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
winnar:
Op, tell them ooo.
You see my thing.., I see your thing. You moaned.., I moaned too. You said e dey sweet you.., I said e dey sweet me too.
Why?
you're new on NL. pm me lemme show some stuff you need ...
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
winnar:
Op, tell them ooo.

You see my thing.., I see your thing.
You moaned.., I moaned too.
You said e dey sweet you.., I said e dey sweet me too.

Why?

i have told them oh grin grin
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by dreamworld: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
I want to funk tonight, any willing girl should message me, no string attached just funking
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
the day a woman will shame u for having a small joystick will be the day u stop being a self-appointed protector of women.
in issues of dating NEVER TAKE women's side and oppose men.coz women WILL THROW U UNDER THE BUS ANYTIME to protect one of their own.
thats why even your own aunties will tell u your baby looks like u even thou iys clear that baby is not yours. your own mother will secretly arrange for your brother to fvck your wife if it seems like u cant impregnate your wife.Lol.your own sister will never tell u if she saw your your GF cheating on u.coz women always have each other's back. go google this: why do women love women more than men love men. Maybe u will learn not to be sell-out to your gender.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
ubunja:
the day a woman will shame u for having a small joystick will be the day u stop being a self-appointed protector of women.
in issues of dating NEVER TAKE women's side and oppose men.coz women WILL THROW U UNDER THE BUS ANYTIME to protect one of their own.
thats why even your own aunties will tell u your baby looks like u even thou iys clear that baby is not yours. your own mother will secretly arrange for your brother to fvck your wife if it seems like u cant impregnate your wife.Lol.your own sister will never tell u if she saw your your GF cheating on u.coz women always have each other's back. go google this: why do women love women more than men love men. Maybe u will learn not to be sell-out to your gender.
a short penis guy spotted grin
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
loneatar:
a short penis guy spotted grin
do u see how easy it is for u to shame a man? thats also how easy it is for men to shame women.as long as we feel the need to shame each other this thing aint going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
gabinogem:

Convenient but unfounded excuse.
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
winnar:
The men shd stop offering money nah.

Let the change begin with the men
They will stop offering when girls stop asking
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nesso:

They will stop offering when girls stop asking
If we ask una.., make una say No.
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Suffernomore: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jude take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Suffernomore:

Jude take note
lol

1 Like

Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
hooklover:

lol
Re: Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
hooklover:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / What Would You Do? / Is There A Kind Of Cold War Going On Between The Guys And The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.