Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her (15875 Views)

Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her / Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by tasteofcash: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
haypeller:

Islam never teaches terrorism, and also condemn killing of one another. Also Islam is a religion of peace
As we can actually see in our world....tell dat to a 3yrs old boy

1 Like

Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by babayinka77(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
sunshineV:

I'm a Muslim dumb dumb

If you are muslim and you think and act like this, Then I pray Allah will heal you from whatever sickness you're suffering from.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by yazach: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
sunshineV:
What's my own with what Islam thinks.....?

I do whatever I want with my daughter.

Islam ko, Islamabad ni

You can lie for the death in fact, I don't know who lie pass between you and devil

If dem born you well, have sex with your daughter, na then you go know where kirikiri dey
Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by yazach: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
freeman95:

O jor mi loju oo

Someone say he can do anything with his daughter and you commend him, I wonder what type of parent you're going to be
Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by yazach: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
babayinka77:

If you are muslim and you think and act like this, Then I pray Allah will heal you from whatever sickness you're suffering from.

Ameen
Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by sunshineV(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
yazach:

You can lie for the death in fact, I don't know who lie pass between you and devil

If dem born you well, have sex with your daughter, na then you go know where kirikiri dey

I never said I'll sleep with my daughter I'm just saying no one should tell me what to do
Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by yazach: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2017
sunshineV:

I never said I'll sleep with my daughter I'm just saying no one should tell me what to do

Lying again!!!! Is this not your post:

sunshineV:

What's my own with what Islam thinks.....?

I do whatever I want with my daughter.

Islam ko, Islamabad ni
Re: Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her by sunshineV(f): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
yazach:

Lying again!!!! Is this not your post:

Still looking for when I said I'll sleep with my daughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.