Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. (1035 Views)

Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer / Shittu Is A Serial Betrayal And Dictator Says Oyo APC / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Every now and then, we hear stories of people (especially young ladies) being beheaded; their organs sometimes extracted and body dumped by the road side or anywhere the killer deems fit. I keep wondering why our Nigerian Security agencies are not taking such cases as seriously as they should and why are they not solving these mystery and bringing the perpetrators to book.

We might have a huge serial killer issue in Nigeria and most people are looking the other way, believing that its "ritual killers" and that their God will protect them. Others accuse these women of having easy virtue and thus, deserve the harm that befell them. I want to use this platform to appeal to the Nigerian police to please do more.

Lets protect our women, children and men.

I made a quick compilation of [b]KNOWN and unsolved brutal murders since 2015.[/b]

This post is to be continued in no particular order.
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2017
January 14, 2015.

The lifeless body of an unknown woman was found around Alaska estate axis Lagos. Head was missing.

Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by delishpot: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
magicminister:
Every now and then, we hear stories of people (especially young ladies) being beheaded; their organs sometimes extracted and body dumped by the road side or anywhere the killer deems fit. I keep wondering why our Nigerian Security agencies are not taking such cases as seriously as they should and why are they not solving these mystery and bringing the perpetrators to book.

We might have a huge serial killer issue in Nigeria and most people are looking the other way, believing that its "ritual killers" and that their God will protect them. Others accuse these women of having easy virtue and thus, deserve the harm that befell them. I want to use this platform to appeal to the Nigerian police to please do more.

Lets protect our women, children and men.

I made a quick compilation of [b]KNOWN and unsolved brutal murders since 2015.[/b]

This post is to be continued.

Because they themselves also pay for those parts to fortify themselves so that they can live long and 3njoy the money they grabbing up there.They can not bite the finger that feeds them or stop other husstlers from hussling.
As for the female victims, the Nigerian society hates it's females. Those dead women deserved it, they were oloshos and they dont date broke niggas so they deserve to die. Why waste their loot on such useless women when they can embezzle the funds and use it 5o build a house in Banana island?
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by Kundagarten: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2017
I stand with @op on this issue, there maybe a serial killer on the loose.

Having said the above, the only known serial killer at present remains Muhammadu Buhari and his bunch of Fulani fiends.
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2017
July 28, 2016

Girl Beheaded at Akwa Ibom State Photo

Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by JamesReacher(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2017
The serial killer is a ritualist simple.
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2017
JamesReacher:
The serial killer is a ritualist simple.

That makes it worse! A serial killer with a motive. Anyone can be a victim!
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by Khd95(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2017
na them yahoo boys work
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Nov 09, 2017

Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6231636_img20171109wa0006_jpeg90516946fdbe91e40c1dce92ef66cd97
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by mightyhazel: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2017
deeply worrisome
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by JamesReacher(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2017
magicminister:

That makes it worse! A serial killer with a motive. Anyone can be a victim!
No serial killer has been confirmed yet anyway. Let's not create fear
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by zionmde: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2017
Serial killer in Nigeria? Yes we have them. example bu......................... I no talk anything ooo
Re: Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. by magicminister: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2017

I guess this baby was also a slay queen and gold digger!!!

WE HAVE AN ISSUE AND NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION. WE ARE ENABLING THE CULPRIT(S)

(1) (Reply)

New Video Shows Boko Haram Killing Soldiers In Adamawa State / What Buhari Must Do For Us To Pay Workers Before Christmas – State Governors / Splinter “fresh PDP” Gets Parallel Committee, Proscribes Govs Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.