Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Should I Let Him Go - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Go (1561 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Let Him Go by Youngpo413: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
OBLONG:
u r ffucckking your married busines partner ?! ti e ti baje------ FOOLISH WOMAN 

lol
Re: Should I Let Him Go by Youngpo413: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
LADYEAGLE:
@ OBLONG you must be crazy and funny a beg carry your self dey go i no get your time joo, i no understand your grammar again, but believe me is you and the man that knows that he is married and asked for a relationship that are cheap.

with this kind of reply,no wonder some ladies are called fishbrains...sadly you fell in that category...
Cheap sluuuuut!
Go and find your own husband jooor,if its that easy..mumu.
Business my foot...the man must be having a very big dickkkk...
I hope you are not DICKMATIZED?
Re: Should I Let Him Go by Youngpo413: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akinagirl:
Well poster you dont need anyone to tell u to move on. But as for the business relationship, well you might have to sort it out with lawyers.

But hun, what the hell you doing with a married man? I guess you want some woman reaping where she didnt sew too when you get married.

abeg tell am

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Were Born On Thesame Year / That So Called "love Calculator" / Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.