Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra (36083 Views)

Ondo 2020: INEC Unveils Full List Of Governorship Candidates, Deputies / Deputy Gov’s Brother Decamps Ahead Of Governorship Election / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Noneroone(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
HAPPENING NOW: IPOB members rally in Onitsha

Some members of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) are currently marching across major roads in Onitsha, the commercial city of Anambra State ahead of the November 18, gubernatorial election in the state.

Details later …

http://sunnewsonline.com/happening-niow-ipob-members-rally-in-onitsha/

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Ooni: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
my people i know we may not be very comfortable with this piece of information but lets comment maturely and respect the rights of Ibos.

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP, point of correction, these miscreants are not Anambrans but imported Ipob miscreants from the neighbouring states.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
I know there would be massive boycott of this nonsene of an election...I just can't wait...

We would win at last...

I believe mazi kanu would speak soon...or id speak!

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
OP, point of correction, these miscreants are not Anambrans but imported Ipob miscreants from the neighbouring states.

So IPOB were imported from Benin? Or Oshogbo?

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
They are not Anambrans, they were imported from mostly Abia and Imo states. I am on ground so I know this. They were imported to come and cause confusion but we shall resist their wicked plans and place them where they belong.

Hofbrauhaus:

So IPOB were imported from Benin? Or Oshogbo?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by mazimee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
I knew IPOB had something under their sleeves, I knew they will make a comback before the day of the supposed election.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Stop fooling around, no sane Anambran will support ipob useless call to boycott the election in the state. Those people are mostly from Imo and Abia state. They were all imported into the state but we shall get all of them arrested.

[s]
mazimee:

Bitter soul, Those in Anambra were also imported from Ghana and Malawi.
[/s]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
They are not Anambrans, they were imported from mostly Abia and Imo states. I am on ground so I know this. They were imported to come and cause confusion but we resist their wicked plans and place them where they belong.

Lol, the elite has used divide and rule to configure your brain..

Tomorrow, they would divide Anambra into 2 and call one side nnewi and the other side onitsha.....but your sense would not allow you k ow we are all one..

Where was imo created from? Where was Abia created from? How much is wisdom?

166 Likes 18 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Kokolet11: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:

lolz are you crying already?

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
They're wasting their time, bookmark this page Anambrians will participates fully on 18th.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
They are not Anambrans, they were imported from mostly Abia and Imo states. I am on ground so I know this. They were imported to come and cause confusion but we resist their wicked plans and place them where they belong.

I hate it when you don't think before you talk/type angry angry angry

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't care where they were created from, the truth of the matter is that they are not Anambrans.

[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol, the elite has used divide and rule to configure your brain..
Tomorrow, they would divide Anambra into 2 and call one side nnewi and the other side onitsha.....but your sense would not allow you k ow we are all one..Where was imo created from? Where was Abia created from? How much is wisdom?
[/s]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
I don't care where they were created from, the truth of the matter is that they are not Anambrans.

[s][/s]

Common sense is now a super power!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by pasol4real(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
My ppl my ppl ,ride on.
They think they can stop us with bullets ,they donno.
We are not cowards Like afonjas.
Its Biafra or death ............
They donno........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by free2ryhme: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Abeg make python come dance for these miscreants and terrorist group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Buhari gv dem biafra abeg. they will end up lik south sudan

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Earthquake1: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why can't Igbos rally around and have one voice angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by lonelydora: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Has Nnamdi Kanu asked us to vote?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Whatsappmathema(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
These people mean business o

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by starbuck(f): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Those miscreants are not anambraians,
It's high time the Python dancers drive them back to their various states ( Abia and Ebonyi) Ndi ara

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by femo122: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked.....
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by pweshboi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm I hope this issue won't get out of hands since they are still been labelled a terrorist group... dey should thread with caution Abeg. I'm not Ibo but just a well meaning Nigerian from another tribe. #peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by fabre4: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
How will the government handle this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by dotcomnamename: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
ok, we shall see where some of them will end as usual. I trust Nigeria police grin
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Ina2k(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
Abeg make python come dance for these miscreants and terrorist group

Okpo

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by tigonana: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Python dance to resume....
Till den make I park here dey look.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Seequadry(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na monkey dance go fall on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.