Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic (2012 Views)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / Is There Any Xtian Denomination That Can Still Be Linked Back To D Early Church? / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by benzics(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Have you ever argued with a christian?

Do you know that whenever christians argue(or try to sound smart), they do that from a deistic point of view instead of a theistic stand.

You never see them trying to prove how Jesus was the son of god, rather they'll keep talking about how the universe would have never existed on its own, and how god was the one who created the universe.

Their logic goes thus:

"The universe was created by an eternal being, so therefore, Jesus is the son of God." cheesy

Christians, what are you really arguing for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by butterflyl1on: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
benzics:
Have you ever argued with a christian?

Do you know that whenever christians argue(or try to sound smart), they do that from a deistic point of view instead of a theistic stand.

You never see them trying to prove how Jesus was the son of god, rather they'll keep talking about how the universe would have never existed on its own, and how god was the one who created the universe.

Their logic goes thus:

"The universe was created by an eternal being, so therefore, Jesus is the son of God." cheesy

Christians, what are you really arguing for?

This must be the most stupid mindset and comment I have ever seen on nairaland.

People just dig out things from their asses just to open threads.

Cc kingebukasblog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by benzics(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Cc kingebukasblog
That's the whole point cheesy

To feed you your own vomit. grin

That's how stupid you lots sound when instead of enlightening us on why you follow a certain religion, and why you think the religion is true.. You divert to the deistic pattern of argument, "the universe must have a cause".

We want to hear your theistic pattern, "Yahweh created the universe, and Jesus is his son, and Christianity is the true religion", not the "The universe has a creator" pattern. That is meant for deists, and not christians! Be original for Christ's sake!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Cc kingebukasblog

You shouldn't be stunned my dear sir . That's the best they can offer . It goes like this :

1 Strawman our arguments and misinterpret our views

2. Deride this strawman and misinterpretation

3. Repeat

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by OtemSapien: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmm...this thread makes sense. Kingebukasblog what have you to say?
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by dalaman: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You shouldn't be stunned my dear sir . That's the best they can offer . It goes like this :

1 Strawman our arguments and misinterpret our views

2. Deride this strawman and misinterpretation

3. Repeat

grin grin

Don't you believe that Jesus is the entity responsible for the existence of the universe?
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by dalaman: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hmm...this thread makes sense. Kingebukasblog what have you to say?

They are denying their position already.
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by dalaman: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:

Samuel Ekwueme, aka Butterflyl1on has put up his usual meme as expected cheesy He didn't even change a bit from how he does things under the 4evergod moniker.

Is it true that you contacted butterflyl1on over the pig stuff and he started dancing all over the place? grin
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by malvisguy212: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
why only Christians.? this is what Satan want , to attack his Major enemy , your loves ones are Christians yet you attack Christians because you are being manipulated by your master the devil.

atheist logic: Christians are deluded because they believe in God, even though I cannot disprove there God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by OtemSapien: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
dalaman:

Is it true that you contacted butterflylion over the pig stuff and he started dancing all over the place? grin
He can't deny it na. cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by dalaman: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
why only Christians.? this is what Satan want , to attack his Major enemy , your loves ones are Christians yet you attack Christians because you are being manipulated by your master the devil.

atheist logic: Christians are deluded because they believe in God, even though I cannot disprove there God.

Tell our God to attack the atheist back and shut down all our accounts since you obviously don't like us here. After all your God is alleged to be all powerful and can do all things. Tell him to come and shut down all our accounts for blasphemy and other things.
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by dalaman: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
He can't deny it na. cheesy

What really happened pls? Just a summary in a few sentence will do.
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
benzics:

That's how stupid you lots sound when instead of enlightening us on why you follow a certain religion, and why you think the religion is true.. You divert to the deistic pattern of argument, "the universe must have a cause".

We want to hear your theistic pattern, "Yahweh created the universe, and Jesus is his son, and Christianity is the true religion", not the "The universe has a creator" pattern. That is meant for deists, and not christians! Be original for Christ's sake!

I can see you are clearly floundering with what theism , Christianity and Christian theism/theology are . A Christian is a theist and has the right to affirm that the universe has a creator and that this creator of the universe revealed Itself to man in the person of Jesus Christ through incarnation .

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by butterflyl1on: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
benzics:

Smh and more smh.

The universe must have a cause to a theist simply means the universe has a creator. We do not need to spell it out to you like we would a 2 year old do we? Unless of course you are trying to say you reason like a 2 year old which is clearly shown by your OP.

So Genesis in the Bible which talks about God and creation and a pillar of THEISM is now a deistic view?

So deists are the ones who talk about God and his creation as found in the following scriptures

John 1:3

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Job 12:7-10

7 “But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; 8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. 9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? 10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

Psalm 95:4-5

4 In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. 5 The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land.

Job 37:14-16

14 “Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God’s wonders. 15 Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? 16 Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who has perfect knowledge?

Psalm 19:1

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Romans 1:20

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Psalm 104:24-25

24 How many are your works, LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. 25 There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number— living things both large and small.

I GUESS DEISTS MUST HAVE A THE EXACT SAME COPY OF THE THEIST BIBLE. cheesy grin

You are simply ridiculous!
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by malvisguy212: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
dalaman:

Tell our God to attack the atheist back and shut down all our accounts since you obviously don't like us here. After all your God is alleged to be all powerful and can do all things. Tell him to come and shut down all our accounts for blasphemy and other things.
actually, when you blasphemy God name, you are proven the Bible prophecy to be true.
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by UrWorstNightmare: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
malvisguy212:

your imaginary friend is easily disputable
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by OtemSapien: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
dalaman:

What really happened pls? Just a summary in a few sentence will do.
I saw his advert on Nairaland that he is in need of pig feed, I contacted him under a pseudo-account. He started saying he is actually a dealer in pig feed and not a buyer. He said he has his pig feed industry in Ogun state. I said no P, he should give me the address. He sensed that I could be Otem through my voice because we've spoken before when he was still using the 4evergod account. The phone number stopped going through since then. I still have the number with me.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by UrWorstNightmare: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is hopefulLandlord, this account is created to sheet on allah on fridays

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by dalaman: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
I saw his advert on Nairaland that he is in need of pig feed, I contacted him under a pseudo-account. He started saying he is actually a dealer in pig feed and not a buyer. He said he has his pig feed industry in Ogun state. I said no P, he should give me the address. He sensed that I could be Otem through my voice because we've spoken before when he was still using the 4evergod account. The phone number stopped going through since then. I still have the number with me.

From pig feed buyer to pig feed dealer with an industry in Ogun state, all at once. grin grin grin grin. Na so 4everGod take start ooo. Butterflyl1on is it true ? grin

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by dalaman: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
actually, when you blasphemy God name, you are proven the Bible prophecy to be true.

So blasphemy is now only about proving biblical prophesy abi? Well done.
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by UrWorstNightmare: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
This thread suddenly went silent
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by butterflyl1on: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some people just love gutter gossip seasoned with lies sha grin cheesy
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by benzics(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Smh and more smh.

The universe must have a cause to a theist simply means the universe has a creator. We do not need to spell it out to you like we would a 2 year old do we? Unless of course you are trying to say you reason like a 2 year old which is clearly shown by your OP.

So Genesis in the Bible which talks about God and creation and a pillar of THEISM is now a deistic view?

So deists are the ones who talk about God and his creation as found in the following scriptures.
you miss the whole point!

A christian saying that the universe must have a cause is totally ok, the problem is when they keep repeating the argument with no reference to religion.

You then start wondering if they are really religious. Why don't you regard your religion when arguing?
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by butterflyl1on: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
benzics:

you miss the whole point!

A christian saying that the universe must have a cause is totally ok, the problem is when they keep repeating the argument with no reference to religion.

You then start wondering if they are really religious. Why don't you regard your religion when arguing?

What exactly is REFERENCE TO RELIGION? cheesy You well so?

The scriptural references I listed out are references to what? I know you would say they are references to religion even when they are not. How on earth can anyone make reference to RELIGION or are you confusing religious beliefs for religion?

Again smh for you
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by benzics(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

What exactly is REFERENCE TO RELIGION? cheesy You well so?

The scriptural references I listed out are references to what? I know you would say they are references to religion even when they are not. How on earth can anyone make reference to RELIGION or are you confusing religious beliefs for religion?

Again smh for you

Quit sounding like a dimwit.

You are diverting the whole point of this thread.

I've argued with alot of Xtians both online and at work. Whenever you point out how totally man's-idea inspired their religions are, they try to regard you as the scum of the earth by suggesting you don't believe the universe has a creator, so infact you are 'horrible'..

And their arguments from that moment will be "the universe cannot exist without a creator, humans cannot exist without a creator", that begs the question, how does the universe having a creator prove that Jesus is lord or that Xtianity is the true religion?
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by malvisguy212: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:
This is hopefulLandlord, this account is created to sheet on allah on fridays
keep on deceiving your self, is it only on Friday Muslims visit nairaland ? the truth is that , it is only Christians that is fighting radical Islamic terrorist while you atheists seat on your system, attacking Christians.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by butterflyl1on: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
benzics:

Quit sounding like a dimwit.

You are diverting the whole point of this thread.

I've argued with alot of Xtians both online and at work. Whenever you point out how totally man's-idea inspired their religions are, they try to regard you as the scum of the earth by suggesting you don't believe the universe has a creator, so infact you are 'horrible'..

And their arguments from that moment will be "the universe cannot exist without a creator, humans cannot exist without a creator", that begs the question, how does the universe having a creator prove that Jesus is lord or that Xtianity is the true religion?

Smh

I think you need a brain scan because some things are out if wack in there.

You are trying to throw in 3 things in a confused state so as to push your grossly deficient argument.

Scripture already defined the correlation between Jesus and God and same scripture also defined the correlation between Jesus and creation and if you cannot wrap your head around it then sorry that means the information is not for you.

That alone is totally apart from a silly argument of Christianity being the true religion. You are confused to say the least.
Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by UrWorstNightmare: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
keep on deceiving your self, is it only on Friday Muslims visit nairaland ? the truth is that , it is only Christians that is fighting radical Islamic terrorist while you atheists seat on your system, attacking Christians.

what sort of reply is this? tell us exactly how you feel

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by malvisguy212: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:

what sort of reply is this? tell us exactly how you feel
you post that trash just to make it look like you are attacking the Both religion. 95% of atheists post is against Christians.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic by UrWorstNightmare: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
you post that trash just to make it look like you are attacking the Both religion. 95% of atheists post is against Christians.

you have mind reading abilities bro, how else would you know for sure the motive behind that post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By The Trinity? / Day 6 || Abundant Life || GCK / Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.