Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids (54891 Views)

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie For A Family Photoshoot (photo) / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids by HERSLEY(f): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
I love MILF's...

She looks good and sexy cool

Trying 69 with her will bless my soul...
ur type can't even give head n lasts 2mins
Re: Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2017
HERSLEY:
ur type can't even give head n lasts 2mins
u are very funny..lol grin grin grin

I dont do no hoes cheesy

If not 4 de fact that u are man.u..

two of us will fight this morning cool
Re: Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids by HERSLEY(f): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
u are very funny..lol grin grin grin

I dont do no hoes cheesy

If not 4 de fact that u are man.u..

two of us will fight this morning cool
lol
Re: Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids by lollmaolol(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Mom I'd Love to Fcxk

O boi
Re: Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
is this the new trend? so having bastardous children have become glamorous? were is those kids father? and the dumb so called mother is parading nakid around her bastards kids,.

in the future our children will have to visit museums to see what real women looks like.
Re: Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids by adaxxy: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2017
lollmaolol:
MILF?
Mama I'll like to fuc.k Thats the full meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.