Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

President Buhari Meets With Christian Leaders At State House (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Christian Leaders At State House (pics) (413 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Other World Leaders At UN General Assembly / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari Meets With Christian Leaders At State House (pics) by WotzupNG: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
President Buhari earlier today welcomed Christian Leaders to the State House. Pictures from the meeting were shared via the President's personal twitter handle wherehe madeit known that he will also be meeting with Muslim Leaders as well.

His tweet:

I just welcomed Christian leaders to the State House, for a meeting. At 2pm I will meet with Muslim leaders. Our diversity is one of the most important things about us as a nation, and we must do everything in our power to promote religious harmony and understanding.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/president-buhari-christian-leaders-state-house.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Christian Leaders At State House (pics) by WotzupNG: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Christian Leaders At State House (pics) by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2017

(1)

I Will Not Recontest In 2019 Presidential Election - Jonathan / Anambra Election: Obiano Runs, As Over 250 Dump PDP, APC For APGA / Dickson Speaks On His Alleged Rift With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.